Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

New Scam Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / New Scam Alert (338 Views)

Beware Of This New Scam On Instagram / Maybe This Is A New Scam Alert Please Spread It To Save People / New Scam On Nairaland???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Scam Alert by Johnstone619(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
A customer came to my shop to purchase two 25 litres keg of heavy duty lubricants worth 95,000 naira, he asked for pos for payment which had no service at that Moment,so i asked if he could transfer since he was a familiar customer, he did the transfer right in my presence and was debited almost immediately which i saw But im yet to receive payment but since the process was legit to me i exchanged contact with him and allowed him to go. Up till Now i've not received the money and the customer phone has been switched off ever since.going through the internet later on I've found out that there is a new app able to perform fake transfer accurately and which u will receive alert but cant withdraw.
Please if anyone can help trace this scammer.i only have his phone number (09068504817)thank you
Mods pls front page
Re: New Scam Alert by allen113: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2022
You said he is a familiar customer why not wait till the next day then you go to the bank to confirm
Re: New Scam Alert by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 12, 2022
Either fake alert or he reversed the funds, some banks do it or maybe network from bank. I haven't had a situation like this before though because I use a good bank.
Re: New Scam Alert by faithfull18(f): 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2022
Hmmn
Re: New Scam Alert by Johnny147147: 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2022
And u being a m0r0n is this fucking quick to tag a familiar customer a scammer. U look like the scammer to me. Cos in the eventuality of the cause of u not getting ur money yet(maybe ur bank's network), u won't be able to right the already defamed customer's name. Patience is a virtue. U confirmed the processes as Claimed. So, just STFU

(1) (Reply)

FUTLAFIA Lecturer & Family Assaults 20-year For Contending For Daughters Man / US Court Gives Final Verdict On Popular Nigerian Socialite, Hushpuppi / Its A Miracle To Be Alive In Nigeria (RIP Omobolanle Raheem)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.