Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike (964 Views)

Different People's Reactions On ASUU Calling Off The Strike #yanbaba Meme / More Hope Of ASUU Calling Off On Thursday-twitter / ASUU Speaks On Calling Off Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by Asuumadness: 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2022
Those bastards are only calling off strike because they are at risk of getting dissolved; because they were defying court orders

Those bastards are only calling off strike because government has registered a new body (Conua) and they fear division.

Those bastards are hungry as hell

My question remains why are they calling off strike?

I thought their purpose of declaring strike is because they want foreign lecturers to be able to come into Nigeria to seek for job?

We are yet to acheive that.

I blame the stupid government for the constant strikes. No doubt ASUU will strike again next year since you have agreed to hand them 8 months salary of sleeping at home and spewing trash.

And to the students supporting ASUU; U are senseless. Get ready for impromptu tests, 25% lectures and exam

At the end of the day both the government and ASUU are mad. But ASUU is more mad

6 Likes

Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by Asuumadness: 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2022
If it's possible to join cult and treat those bastards Bleep up. I will gladly do it!

Bastards!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by duro4chang(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2022
Is it because their demands have been met? Is it because of the court judgment? Is it because they are tired? Is it because they pity the students? Is it because they are losing sympathy?
Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by Asuumadness: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2022
duro4chang:
Is it because their demands have been met? Is it because of the court judgment? Is it because they are tired? Is it because they pity the students? Is it because they are losing sympathy?

What they claim they are fighting for does not make any sense

They are going to lose their court case with the federal government because they don't have a strong point for striking for over 3 months.

Those bastards keep blaming APC for their predicament, whereas it was not APC government that made agreement with them.

Those bastards are tired, and are at risk of getting divided. We've heard news of Conua member's springing up. It wont be long before the numbers game will be a factor and striking lecturers will be fayaaaaaaaaaaadddddd

1 Like

Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by duro4chang(m): 9:29pm On Oct 12, 2022
Asuumadness:

What they claim they are fighting for does not make any sense

They are going to lose their court case with the federal government because they don't have a strong point for striking for over 3 months.

Those bastards keep blaming APC for their predicament, whereas it was not APC government that made agreement with them.

Those bastards are tired, and are at risk of getting divided. We've heard news of Conua member's springing up. It wont be long before the numbers game will be a factor and striking lecturers will be fayaaaaaaaaaaadddddd
They just wasted the students' time .
Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by GeneralBuhari: 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
Asuumadness:
Those bastards are only calling off strike because they are at risk of getting dissolved; because they were defying court orders

Those bastards are only calling off strike because government has registered a new body (Conua) and they fear division.

I thought their purpose of declaring strike is because they want foreign lecturers to be able to come into Nigeria to seek for job?

I blame the stupid government for the constant strikes. No doubt ASUU will strike again next year since you have agreed to hand them 8 months salary of sleeping at home and spewing trash.

And to the students supporting ASUU; U are senseless. Get ready for impromptu tests, 25% lectures and exam

At the end of the day both the government and ASUU are mad. But ASUU is more mad

Guy you dey vex o.

Why will you be calling your lecturers bastards? grin grin grin
Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by immortalcrown(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2022
Has the strike ended?
Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:01pm On Oct 12, 2022
immortalcrown:
Has the strike ended?
Pre ended tongue

We will hear from them on Friday.

1 Like

Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by Graceunlimitedd(m): 3:37am On Oct 13, 2022
Asuumadness:
If it's possible to join cult and treat those bastards Bleep up. I will gladly do it!

Bastards!
bro wetin vex me pass na those wasted months, i would have graduated by now, my house rent expired and i will have landlord to contend with when school resumes.
now these lecturers would all be paid and they'll now come and be forming boss in classes
Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by Legendforte: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Asuumadness:

ASUU is a tricky union. I understand their motives and propaganda
Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by Legendforte: 6:35am On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Court judgement
Losing public sympathy
Rival union created
Death of members
Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by Legendforte: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2022
GeneralBuhari:

Guy you dey vex o.

Why will you be calling your lecturers bastards? grin grin grin
Some are more than that. Inconsiderate entities.
Re: Why Are ASUU Calling Off Strike by Legendforte: 6:37am On Oct 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Court judgement
Losing public sympathy
Rival union created
Death of members

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Any Howadian In The House? / Which School To Choose / Are You A Student Of Tourism In National Open University Of Nigeria? Ok Enter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.