Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice (5014 Views)

Seems Nigeria Economy Has Finally Collapsed / *INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu Has Finally Stepped Down* / Buhari Has Finally Removed His Cap - (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Paretomaster1(m): 6:41am On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Have you noticed it?

On one hand we are seeing an alliance between the South East, South South and the Middle Belt/NC.

On another hand we have the Core North and the South west.

We have four major Presidential candidates: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar, Ahmed Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Many of you think this Obi movement is a joke but here in the middle belt it is becoming a life or otherwise affair, literally. While three of the Muslim candidates and a VP are struggling for votes from their indigenous aligned regions making votes too saturated, Obi/Datti on the other hand seems to easily be the most preferred by the other block and even parts of South West.

Open your eyes people, Nigeria is changing and it seems an Igbo man is leading it now.

E go clear for your eyes..... Just be sure to acknowledge after Obi lose woefully
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Paretomaster1(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Only a Mumu Northerner will vote for Abubakar Atiku, a one term sitting duck President, We don’t need another Yar’adua Jonathan 2025 repeat saga again.

Bola Tinubu is confirmed 21 for the North, and the irony is that he benefits the interest of the Northerners as much as the Southerners.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a sure banker.

Southwest and the Northern part, is more than enough for Jagaban to be declared President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

5% inconsequential voters can go to Peter Obi, Abubakar Atiku is left stranded.

Confirm! Many donk know the core North, and South West are the deciding region In any Election.

Am still waiting for any Pandora supporter to place a bet of they are so sure of him Winning..
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 6:58am On Oct 13, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
So on Election Day, you do truly believe that those your Yoruba disgruntled friends will go and cast their suffrage for an Hausa or Igbo candidate instead?

Please get real, sentiments aside, how would you hear anything, when there is only one person they can vote for.
Lol This guy/lady you are a jester, so no Yoruba will vote Hausa or Igbo but you believe those people should vote a sick old man with a shady existence? Hahahahaha. You're funny. Obi has already taken 35 percent of South Western votes for you info.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by nostradamoss: 8:05am On Oct 13, 2022
Naajjii:

Nyamiri go and get your Biafra alone nobody will align with you people.

Coward keep licking the ass of your Fulani slave masters ,you guys are slaves forever
Lol
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by ednut1(m): 8:33am On Oct 13, 2022
Shetima is from Borno and from kanuri tribe. Which core north be that
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Positivepoint(m): 8:38am On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Have you noticed it?

On one hand we are seeing an alliance between the South East, South South and the Middle Belt/NC.

We have four major Presidential candidates: Peter Obi, Atiku Abubakar, Ahmed Tinubu and Rabiu Kwankwaso.

Many of you think this Obi movement is a joke but here in the middle belt it is becoming a life or otherwise affair, literally. While three of the Muslim candidates and a VP are struggling for votes from their indigenous aligned regions making votes too saturated, Obi/Datti on the other hand seems to easily be the most preferred by the other block and even parts of South West.

Open your eyes people, Nigeria is changing and it seems an Igbo man is leading it now.

When u talk about middle belt u mean Benue or where pls be specific
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Devil1Messenger: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

LIES. Which middle belt and South South? It is only IGBO that like Peter Obi. But then no get Political value. Their entire votes no reach 5% and most of them no go vote on election day.

The North, South West and South South no like IGBO. Igbo People no still like themselves. grin
Keep deceiving yourself.
God forbid me as a South South boy to leave igbo and aligned with Yoruba
Never

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by shortIGBOman: 9:19am On Oct 13, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Keep deceiving yourself.
God forbid me as a South South boy to leave igbo and aligned with Yoruba
Never

Emeka you are not a South South man. You are an IGBO Man from Aba. Quit denying your identity.

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Mom007(f): 9:20am On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Have you noticed it?

Don't reduce the Obi movement to a tribal list one. Nigerians are nor choosing him because of his tribe, if anything, his being Igbo will work in his disfavor. Nigerians are choosing him because they are tired of bad government. They want good leadership and youthful healthy leaders. Nigerians want fresh ideas, they want development. The youth want to be given a chance! So pls, you see that your last sentence, pls edit it. When Nigerians see Peter Obi, they don't see an Igbo man, they see hope. A ray of light in an otherwise dark and gloomy existence.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Devil1Messenger: 9:24am On Oct 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Emeka you are not a South South man. You are an IGBO Man from Aba. Quit denying your identity.
Sorrow, pain and agony
Go through my mentions since I open this account in January
I have always maintained my origin
The love for Obi is beyond tribe and religion.
Despite the constant attacks on him, you will never see him respond.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by shortIGBOman: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

Sorrow, pain and agony
Go through my mentions since I open this account in January
I have always maintained my origin
The love for Obi is beyond tribe and religion.
Despite the constant attacks on him, you will never see him respond.

Cry me a River.
You are Emeka and an IGBO man grin grin

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Devil1Messenger: 9:30am On Oct 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Cry me a River.
You are Emeka and an IGBO man grin grin
grin
I humbly accept the name
Thank you
Now go and masturbate on Obi matter grin
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Passionnn: 9:41am On Oct 13, 2022
TINUBUISMAD:
Why did the useless manequin emilokan didn't attend ICAN program?
he was told that they have no arrangement for a bed to sleep on.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LadyExcellency: 9:42am On Oct 13, 2022
Do Yorubas and Fulanis intermarry more than Igbos and Yorubas?

I want to know before I can be able to make an informed opinion.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by shortIGBOman: 9:47am On Oct 13, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

grin
I humbly accept the name
Thank you
Now go and masturbate on Obi matter grin

Go and sin no more. Your ancestors don forgive you. For initially denying your identity. grin

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Brimstone77: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2022

The north centrals have a reason to be wary of those that tagged the killings by Fulanis in benue, southern kaduna,platue,nasarawa etc herders/farmers clashes even when it's obvious it's an ethnic cleansing and a jihad..

The same Yoruba controlled media that tagged the killings in middle belt herders farmers clashes were quick to tag the killing in iganga ibarapanda and owo in South West a terrorist attack..

If the killings that happened in their region are terrorist attacks why then did they tag the killings in North Central herders/farmers clashes even when it's obvious it was a direct attack on middle beltans??

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Naajjii: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

See pain.

Useless terrorist.

Bandit and Bokoharam.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Naajjii: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2022
nostradamoss:

Coward keep licking the ass of your Fulani slave masters ,you guys are slaves forever
Lol
You must be cassava and agbado supporter or nyamiri Ipob movement aka Obidient supporter.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Devil1Messenger: 10:17am On Oct 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Go and sin no more. Your ancestors don forgive you. For initially denying your identity. grin
angry
You better accept reality
Obi control South South and South east

3 Likes

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Naajjii: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2022
VERDA:

Your ethnic devision tactics is falling flat on its face, we will not be deceived anymore, keep deceiving your self.

No corrupt and murderous politician will rule this country come 2023, We will fight for and gain victory for our country. Silly ethnic bigot.
Atiku is your next president inshaallah, Atiku is not perfect but he is less evil among all candidates. Peter Obi is religion bigot and Ipob man, Tinubu is Cassava agbado promoter.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by shortIGBOman: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

angry
You better accept reality
Obi control South South and South east

South South will not vote Peter Obi,even his Igbo Brothers in the East won't vote him. Cause Igbo people don't like themselves.

Besides, there won't be election in the EAST. Simon Ekpa and his IPOB Terrorist say so.

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by VERDA: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Naajjii:

Atiku is your next president inshaallah, Atiku is not perfect but he is less evil among all candidates. Peter Obi is religion bigot and Ipob man, Tinubu is Cassava agbado promoter.

Keep being delusional, it's allowed.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:47am On Oct 13, 2022
Mom007:

Don't reduce the Obi movement to a tribal list When Nigerians see Peter Obi, they don't see an Igbo man, they see hope. A ray of light in an otherwise dark and gloomy existence.
You are right and I love your sermon but there is nothing wrong with him being an Igbo, that can not be hid or denied just to appease a section. His is who he is and those who appreciate him will vote him and those who hate him will still hate him even if he turns to Okorocha, an a*s kisser.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:50am On Oct 13, 2022
Brimstone77:

The north centrals have a reason to be wary of those that tagged the killings by Fulanis in benue, southern kaduna,platue,nasarawa etc herders/farmers clashes even when it's obvious it's an ethnic cleansing and a jihad..

The same Yoruba controlled media that tagged the killings in middle belt herders farmers clashes were quick to tag the killing in iganga ibarapanda and owo in South West a terrorist attack..

If the killings that happened in their region are terrorist attacks why then did they tag the killings in North Central herders/farmers clashes even when it's obvious it was a direct attack on middle beltans??
Don't worry Brother, eyes go clear soon. We are peace personified but are never afraid of a good fight.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Naji means "I hear" in Hausa, in my native dialect it means "mi lisi". Everybody is Nyamari in your eyes now right? Good, good!! Ehn go clear soon, don't worry yourself just go back to sleep.

What language is that?
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2022
LadyExcellency:
Do Yorubas and Fulanis intermarry more than Igbos and Yorubas?

I want to know before I can be able to make an informed opinion.
How does that affect reality?
How far, I asked you a question the last time and you picked race, was it a jamb question?
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 10:54am On Oct 13, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

What language is that?
Are you from KD?
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Nobody: 11:03am On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:
Are you from KD?

No.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2022
HedwigesMaduro:

No.
Good for you.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by Akponmfet: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2022
SOUTH EAST AND SOUTH SOUTH?
grin grin grin
THESE IPOB PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH WE HATE THEM.
CONTINUE DREAMING.
THE 2023 ELECTION WILL FINALLY PUT SOME SENSE IN THE BRAIN OF IPOB PEOPLE.
Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by LocalStandard1(m): 11:22am On Oct 13, 2022
shortIGBOman:

South South will not vote Peter Obi,even his Igbo Brothers in the East won't vote him. Cause Igbo people don't like themselves.

Besides, there won't be election in the EAST. Simon Ekpa and his IPOB Terrorist say so.
Hahahaha. Even though I never take you seriously but your mode of tribalism is funny to me. Other people like you do theirs with a touch reality while you and the other guy GeneralUjuku throw away common sense and completely embrace rubbish. Your style is amusing.

1 Like

Re: It Seems Nigeria Has Finally Devided In Two Without Our Notice by shortIGBOman: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Hahahaha. Even though I never take you seriously but your mode of tribalism is funny to me. Other people like you do theirs with a touch reality while you and the other guy GeneralUjuku throw away common sense and completely embrace rubbish. Your style is amusing.

Cry me a River. IGBO People don't like themselves. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EKSG Strenghtens Fire Fighting Services With Eight Vehicles / Tinubu International Airport / If You've Looted Nigeria's Money You Must Return Our Money – Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.