Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna (57562 Views)

Kano Man Locked Up For 15 Years By His Father, Rescued By Police (Photos, Video) / Man Locked Up After Narrowly Escaping Being Shot Dead By Ogun State Sars - Pics / 73-Year-Old Man Locked Up In Benin Prison After His Age Was Reduced To 42.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by LocalStandard1(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
ManirBK:
only in Africa
You people should stop these nonsense extreme low self esteem, ehn don too much. What has happened here that doesn't happen else where? Stop synonymizing yourselves with everything negative, no be only Africa bad things happan. Okay little man?

1 Like

Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Misfiters: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nigeria Girls Are Useless
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by HomeTutorsPro: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Blood of everything!
Warris this ooo!
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Tegabadguy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by ud4u: 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Wonders shall never end
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by abbeyfel: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
ManirBK:
only in Africa
You are so wrong...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by anonimi: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
ManirBK:
only in Africa

What do you gain from exposing your ignorance publicly

1 Like

Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Baffupdrizz(m): 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
The end has not been heard of this matter. Who locked him up? Why did whosoever lock him up?
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by luluosas(m): 1:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Man inhumanity against his fellow man. This is so horrible
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by WillyCassey: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Realists:
What an injustice to mankind, 20 years of his life wasted like that because someone felt he had more power over him. The Court should kindly sentence them to 10 years imprisonment in solitary confinement, without any parole.

We need a dislike button for comments like this. Someone spent 20 years in solitary confinement and you are asking the perpetrators do 10 years? How does this serve as deterrents to others? Glad you are not a judge.
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Goalnaldo(m): 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2022
Pells:

Say no more grin cheesy
https://historydaily.org/blanche-monnier-story

the evil woman died just after 15days when her atrocious act was discovered but she held her daughter captive for 21 years. I feel she died easily. I am pained cry
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Abemy(m): 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
How certain are they about the period he has been there in the house.

The man they claimed was behaving like an animal could recall vividly how and when he got there? and by who, what he suspected to be the motive of his captors.

Above all, how old is the man now, how old was he, when he was lucked up there?

Did he tell them his name, where he hails from and any information about his parents.

All they hurridly know was how he has been lucked up for twenty years and no other information (s)?.

Tueh (spit).
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by 3seriez(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
Creamypie:
North

Lol... South
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Konjiboii: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
immortalmortal:

you haven't heard of the french lady who locked up her daughter for decades just for being too beautiful?

Reminds me of a book I read once, flowers in the attic,very chilling book
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Igbojew: 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Northern region and this their barbaric act.If they don't luck Almajiri children in a dungeon they will lock Mohammad blasphemers.Very heartless and intolerant people..........I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by gtom06(m): 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
I just read that story now. i feel like crying. humans are just too wicked. only God will help us from wicked people.

you haven't heard of the french lady who locked up her daughter for decades just for being too beautiful?[/quote]
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by elevy(m): 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
At least he was preserved from kaduna killings.
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Hassanmaye(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
immortalmortal:

you haven't heard of the french lady who locked up her daughter for decades just for being too beautiful?
Are you sure?
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by bumy27(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
May God help us in this country oooo angry sad sad sad
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by ireneidiva(f): 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kasssandra:
I suspect mental health issues, and at the end, was locked up because in Nigeria, we have very limited facilites for mental health. Not enough psychiatrists, psychologists, mental health nurses, etc...
Says who? Have you done a research on this before?
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by grandstar(m): 2:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
ManirBK:
only in Africa

There was a case in France in regards to a woman
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Abakelawal(f): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
I know of a boy who was locked in the room for 16 years and he is late now in this same kaduna
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by OdefaGirl(f): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
What did he do to deserve this.... not even that he is a disabled
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by meobizy(f): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
He was surely a lunatic. Locking someone up is an African means of self-containing insanity.
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by asahnwaKC: 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
For 20years and his beads looks shaved
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
ireneidiva:

Says who? Have you done a research on this before?

That's why I began my comment with 'I suspect'.
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by ibinaboonline: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Stone people resort to locking up their family member with mental health problems in this way, instead of allowing them to roam away into oblivion. I can't even imagine the dilemma of a family member running mad. God forbid.
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Litmus: 2:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
olab059:

He probably already lost his sanity...they said he was behaving like an animal. I'm curious to know how they found out how long he had been locked up for...how did they know he had been locked up for 20 years...did he tell them that.

News on Niaraland is not for general interest, its purpose is to enable the Nigeria people - indoctrinated over many years by forces yet undetermined - to view all things through the narrow spectrum of political party and political tribal perspectives. Subsequently all news is posted to enable the people pass referendum, to have a dig at themselves or their Nation. So, if it had been stated that the man was locked up for 150 years the people wouldn't notice, they would instead be blinded by the trigger word "Nigeria" starting them off on tirade of self-abuse and self-degradation in the most shocking terms.
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Tammy2705: 2:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
ManirBK:
only in Africa

same thing happened in Austria where a father locked up. his children for like 30+ years, even fathered children with them.
Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Desusi: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
We are still expecting part 2 of this story.The man looked like a well fed man,but mentally disturbed.

1 Like

Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by RestructureNig1: 2:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
ManirBK:
only in Africa

Kaduna not Africa mumu

1 Like

Re: Man Locked Up For 20 Years Inside Room Discovered In Kaduna by Steelarmy01: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Girl Who Was Kidnapped At A Party In Port-Harcourt, Found After 4 Years. Photo / Final Year Mapoly Student Shot Dead By Suspected Cult Members - Graphic Pic / How Baby Factory Owner Hired Men To Impregnate Young Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.