Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,282 members, 7,839,389 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors (12277 Views)

Jonathan, PDP Chairman And Governors Shun Governorship Campaign In Bayelsa / APC NWC Panel Declares Abiodun Winner Of Ogun Governorship Primaries / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Oddfinder001: 5:53am On Oct 13, 2022
grin
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Tremple8v: 6:01am On Oct 13, 2022
See as Tinubu dey shine .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Hassanmaye(m): 6:09am On Oct 13, 2022
Zydote:
*TRIPARTITE MEETING: APC NWC, Govs, PCC, in Crucial Meeting*

By Jide Orintunsin, Abuja.

The tripartite committee meeting of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC) consisting of its National Working Committee (NWC), Governors and the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) was held at the Hilton Transcrop Hotel, Abuja on Wednesday, October 12th 2022.

The meeting, a follow-up to last Wednesday’s, was held to harmonise the party’s campaign council list, review, and approve the nationwide presidential campaign programme prepared by Governor Simon Lalong’s PCC.

Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, all the NWC members, Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, Governors and PCC members were in attendance.

The meeting, which was to hold on Tuesday, was postponed due to the National Awards ceremony on October 11th 2022.

*Roll call at APC’s tripartite meeting*:

The tripartite meeting of the All Progressives Congress(APC) to ratify the composition, activities and timetable of the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) attracted big wigs of the party:

1. Members of the NWC led by Deputy National Chairman (North), Sen. Abubakar Kyari

2. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Presidential candidate

3. Senator Kassim Shetimma, Vice Presidential candidate

4. Governors of Plateau (PCC DG), Ondo, Ogun, Lagos, Kebbi, Kano, Jigawa, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa, Plateau, Borno, Ebonyi and Yobe.

5. Deputy Governor of Zamfara

*PCC Members*

a. Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, Deputy Director General (Operations)

b. Hajiya Hadiza Bala Usman, Deputy Director General ( Admin)

c. Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Secretary

d. Mr Festus Keyamo, SAN, Director/Spokesperson (Public Affairs)

e. Hon Bayo Onanuga, Director (Media & Publicity)

f. Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, Director (New Media)

g. Prince Ade Omole, Director (Diaspora)

h. Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, Director (Stakeholder Relations)

i. Alhaji Ibrahim Masari, Director (Logistics & Support Services)

j. Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, Deputy Director (Campaign Planning)

k. Mr Babatunde Ogala, SAN, Deputy Director (Legal) and others.
There is serious problem El-Rufai is not there and other prominent personalities
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by tyinfinity: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2022
Since yesterday peter obituary has been going to the toilet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Nobody: 6:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Login12:
Gathering of thief's

Your Peter Obi was one of them until about 150 days ago. So what could be the big deal about "the gathering of thief's (sic)" to you? How is he now cleaner than these his colleagues? Could be that Obi is now different just because he joined the party of Unpaid Labourers? There's a way that you people think things out that does not align with reasonableness.
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

There is serious problem El-Rufai is not there and other prominent personalities

Why? Only a fool would think that any political consideration would destroy this kind of closeness and respect so soon. In any case, what could be the reason for your fixation and concern about The Jagaban this much? Shouldn't you be happy that he has misstepped instead of shedding crocodile tears here. You better reserve your tears till February when Baba God will put your destiny in the hands of The Jagaban for the next EIGHT YEARS. Dearie, una don buy market without knowing it.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by techWriter3: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2022
Who's the hen with a round arse

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 13, 2022
TrueNigerian300:

Ignore these morons they are always looking for one or two things to say. Just few days ago El-Rufai posted the picture of his father with Tinubu. You can obviously see that their hatred for Tinubu has nothing to do with comptence or corruption but pure hatred. That was how they foolish display their hatred for Buhari and that one was forced to called them 5%. Children of hate and anarchy.
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Getfun: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2022
If this man wins you already know those who will be in his cabinet..half of which will come from these people or those nominated by them ..it is well

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by ShaqFu: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2022
happney65:
Elrufai no show and he no send representatives? Why?

Btw, who is that babe with a near perfect round ass? Na food for them politicians oo. I dedicate my making first to comment in all my years on nairaland to her.

grin grin
Bros I think say na only me see am oh. The woman make sense. Front and back on point.

After I watch the launch of APC presidential campaign for women. Men I came to the conclusion say na MILF full APC oh. Chai!. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Hassanmaye(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

Why? Only a fool would think that any political consideration would destroy this kind of closeness and respect so soon. In any case, what could be the reason for your fixation and concern about The Jagaban this much? Shouldn't you be happy that he has misstepped instead of shedding crocodile tears here. You better reserve your tears till February when Baba God will put your destiny in the hands of The Jagaban for the next EIGHT YEARS. Dearie, una don buy market without knowing it.

This pictures are giving me headache please stop sending
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by jamace(m): 7:55am On Oct 13, 2022
Zydote:
*TRIPARTITE MEETING: APC NWC, Govs, PCC, in Crucial Meeting*

By Jide Orintunsin, Abuja.

The tripartite committee meeting of the governing All Progressives Congress (APC) consisting of its National Working Committee (NWC), Governors and the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) was held at the Hilton Transcrop Hotel, Abuja on Wednesday, October 12th 2022.

The meeting, a follow-up to last Wednesday’s, was held to harmonise the party’s campaign council list, review, and approve the nationwide presidential campaign programme prepared by Governor Simon Lalong’s PCC.

Presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, all the NWC members, Speaker Femi Gbajabiamila, Governors and PCC members were in attendance.

The meeting, which was to hold on Tuesday, was postponed due to the National Awards ceremony on October 11th 2022.

*Roll call at APC’s tripartite meeting*:

The tripartite meeting of the All Progressives Congress(APC) to ratify the composition, activities and timetable of the Presidential Campaign Council (PCC) attracted big wigs of the party:

1. Members of the NWC led by Deputy National Chairman (North), Sen. Abubakar Kyari

2. Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Presidential candidate

3. Senator Kassim Shetimma, Vice Presidential candidate

4. Governors of Plateau (PCC DG), Ondo, Ogun, Lagos, Kebbi, Kano, Jigawa, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Nasarawa, Plateau, Borno, Ebonyi and Yobe.

5. Deputy Governor of Zamfara

*PCC Members*

a. Comrade Adams Aliyu Oshiomhole, Deputy Director General (Operations)

b. Hajiya Hadiza Bala Usman, Deputy Director General ( Admin)

c. Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, Secretary

d. Mr Festus Keyamo, SAN, Director/Spokesperson (Public Affairs)

e. Hon Bayo Onanuga, Director (Media & Publicity)

f. Mr Femi Fani-Kayode, Director (New Media)

g. Prince Ade Omole, Director (Diaspora)

h. Mallam Nuhu Ribadu, Director (Stakeholder Relations)

i. Alhaji Ibrahim Masari, Director (Logistics & Support Services)

j. Senator Tokunbo Afikuyomi, Deputy Director (Campaign Planning)

k. Mr Babatunde Ogala, SAN, Deputy Director (Legal) and others.
*THE 419 QUOTES THAT TRICKED NIGERIANS IN 2015:*

*”A serious government will fix power problem in six months.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (November 12, 2014)*
….
….
*”Stone us [APC] if we do not perform after two years.” – Tony Momoh ( April 3, 2016, The Guardian)*
….
….
*”The only way to have stable electricity is to vote out PDP.” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (July 12, 2014, The Nation)*
….
….
*”We seriously frown at President Goodluck Jonathan, over the unceremonious removal of the Group Managing Director of NNPC, Mr Andrew Yakubu.” -(APC, August 4, 2014, Channels TV)*
….
….
*”It’s Time To Restructure Nigeria: The present situation of things where all component units get monthly allocation from the Federal Government only makes the states lazy and unproductive.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2010)*
….
….
*”Jonathan should resign if he has no solution to the violence being unleashed on some parts of the country.” – Nasiru El-Rufai (August 2012)*
….
….
*”The only solution to the present political uncertainty in the country is for the National Assembly to set machineries in motion for the impeachment of ailing President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua.” – Muhammadu Buhari (March 10, 2010, Sun Newspapers)*

*”Waste: Let me give an instance, presently, there are more than 6 aircraft in the presidential fleet. What do you call that? “Billions of naira is budgeted every year for the maintenance of these aircraft not to talk of operational cost and other expenses.” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
….
….
*”We intend for instance, to bring back our National carrier, the Nigerian Airways. We shall do this by bringing all the aircraft in the presidential fleet into the Nigerian airway and within a year increase the fleet into about 20.” -Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
….
…..
*”Why do I need to embark on a foreign trip as a president with a huge crowd with public funds?*
*”Why do I need to go for foreign medical trip if we cannot make our hospital functional?” – Muhammadu Buhari (February 2015, Nigerians in UK)*
….
…..
*”Why is the nation?s currency, the Naira, now trading for N180 per Dollar, while the South African Rand is trading at R11 to one United States Dollar?” – Babatunde Raji Fashola (Dec 26, 2014, The Nation)*

…..
*”Give Nigerians a daily update on the health of President Umaru Yar’Adua to stem the growing rumours surrounding his state of health.” – Lai Mohammed (December 21, 2009, The Nation)*

*”Amaechi is not only clean but a tool to free Nigeria from the corruption imposed on us by those who hate our nation.” – APC (October 24, 2016, Vanguard)*

….
*”The recent proscription of Boko Haram and Ansaru violates the Constitution.” – Lai Mohammed (June 10, 2013, The Nation*

*One Dollar will become One Naira*

Be careful of what you say today because of tomorrow.......
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Login12: 7:57am On Oct 13, 2022
Okealaaye:

Your Peter Obi was one of them until about 150 days ago. So what could be the big deal about "the gathering of thief's (sic)" to you? How is he now cleaner than these his colleagues? Could be that Obi is now different just because he joined the party of Unpaid Labourers? There's a way that you people think things out that does not align with reasonableness.

Funny how you think I'm a Peter Obi fan very laughable
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by babyfaceafrica: 8:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

You sound afraid grin

Obi will be your president know this and know peace

He can't get a million votes
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by obi58: 8:13am On Oct 13, 2022
ACCURETE:

tell me how PDP go take win in Kogi is like u don't fairplus o if you no him well you no say na 80% win for APC no this and have peace of mind and let me tell APC will win all there state that are APC

APC will not win Kogi because:

1. Yahaya has failed woefully in terms of performance in Kogi State. Even his emergency assistance response to the floods in his state has been woefully inadequate.

2. The new electoral law passed has empowered INEC to mitigate rigging to a large extent.

3.Although Kogites are poor, many are enlightened and woke and are going to speak with their PVC come election day.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Ollygold(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2022
happney65:

His deputy dey there na she be Dr Usman Balarabe

Btw, who is that babe with a near perfect round ass? Na food for them politicians oo. I dedicate my making first to comment in all my years on nairaland to her.

grin grin
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Indispensable85(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2022
happney65:

grin grin

Lol.... ashawo dey ur eye
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Indispensable85(m): 9:26am On Oct 13, 2022
OnyeAshuaUru:
Who's the chick with a round arse? I won't mind voting Tinubu because of hergrin

Hahahahahahahaha.........
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by deeva2: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2022
Login12:
Gathering of thief's

But if anyone of them joins LP, he becomes saint..

Hypocrite..
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by GloriousGbola: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2022
Came to check the arse, stayed to view the vawulence.
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by 12chibundo: 10:18am On Oct 13, 2022
una go act movie tire.una go act movie tire....
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by ACCURETE(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2022
obi58:

APC will not win Kogi because:

1. Yahaya has failed woefully in terms of performance in Kogi State. Even his emergency assistance response to the floods in his state has been woefully inadequate.

2. The new electoral law passed has empowered INEC to mitigate rigging to a large extent.

3.Although Kogites are poor, many are enlightened and woke and are going to speak with their PVC come election day.
tell me the things that make you say yahaya fail woefully and I will mention things he has done well and things he did wrong no matter what yahaya did well in some aspects and faill in some is only a tribalism person that will say yahaya did nothing in Kogi
the flood in Kogi was only in Kogi it happan he is trying is best that is why he is seeking the support from fed too
on the third issue raise no matter how people are wise the politicians will always be 10 step ahead of us in their ways to win the election through people who think they are wise
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Goalgetter23(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2022
obi58:
Ondo (PDP to win) , Ogun (APC to win by slim margin), Lagos (APC slim margin), Kebbi (PDP), Kano (NNPP), Jigawa (PDP), Kogi (PDP), Niger (APC), Kwara (PDP), Nasarawa (LP), Plateau (LP), Borno (BOKO HARAM grin ), Ebonyi (LP) and Yobe (APC)

NC (PDP/LP)
SE (LP)
SS (PDP/LP)
SW (APC by slim margin)

Projection: PDP TO WIN (subject to funding from Rivers .... Otherwise Labour Party if elections are largely free and fair if Not APC to win by any means possible grin grin grin).

My brother, if you know sabi politics, you better go face your spare part business in peace. All those your LP imaginations go soon clear for your eyes. APC will still win majority of their states. When campaigns start fully, you ll see for yourselves what I'm saying. Politics is quite deep. It requires heavy financing, and that is why Governors have become indispensable in elections.
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Nobody: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2022
AyoLamba288:
Known people ��
Fellows of the deceivers and corrupt Nigerians (DCN). A certified body registered with CAC under part C, and established by Statue. Una weldone oo. But, we will not allow you all to the country's treasury.
Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by Nyamuri: 11:56am On Oct 13, 2022
My favorite picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Tripartite Meeting Of APC NWC, PCC And Governors by obi58: 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Goalgetter23:

My brother, if you know sabi politics, you better go face your spare part business in peace. All those your LP imaginations go soon clear for your eyes. APC will still win majority of their states. When campaigns start fully, you ll see for yourselves what I'm saying. Politics is quite deep. It requires heavy financing, and that is why Governors have become indispensable in elections.

Bros learn to read before commenting....

My projection is based on the following contingencies:

1. LP to win if elections are free and fair and if there is the expected massive turnout of frustrated youths to vote.

2. PDP likely to win in the north because their candidate is from the North and Christian northerners will vote against APC for being excluded in the Muslim Muslim vote.

3. APC could win but only by any means possible if they are allowed to rig and buy votes because even the blind can see what a massive failure APC has been over the past 8years. PDP can also match them in terms of vote buying especially if they settle with Wike who can provide funds for the party which may be critical. APC is only sure of winning the west and even that will be keenly contested.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Didn’t Order Removal Of ‘All Eyes On The Judiciary’ Billboards – ARCON DG / Fcta Staff Felicitate Wike On His 56th Birthday / President Buhari Delivers First Eid-el-kabir Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.