Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,660 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

I Purge All The Time - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Purge All The Time (518 Views)

Does Shawarma Make One Purge? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Purge All The Time by Lindajames1010: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2022
Nairalanders I need help. I purge all the time, like almost everyday. It happens when ever I take tea or drink anything that contains sugar.

Pls what do I do? I'm loosing weight already.
Re: I Purge All The Time by kingreign(m): 6:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:
Nairalanders I need help. I purge all the time, like almost everyday. It happens when ever I take tea or drink anything that contains sugar.

Go see your doctor. Avoid anything that causes you to purge.

1 Like

Re: I Purge All The Time by Zonefree(m): 6:40am On Oct 13, 2022
Your stomach needs total overhauling.

2 Likes

Re: I Purge All The Time by flatscreen(f): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2022
Take Lodium, is a capsule
Re: I Purge All The Time by Lindajames1010: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2022
kingreign:

Go see your doctor. Avoid anything that causes you to purge.
thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: I Purge All The Time by kingreign(m): 7:08am On Oct 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:
thanks sir.

Please, you need to use clean and sanitized utensils and consume only clean water, fruits and foods free of dirt and bacteria. Please also wash your hands with soap and running water after using a toilet, it’s even better to carry a hand sanitizer along to use after touching public objects. You should drink lots of water to prevent loss of body fluid and stabilize your body electrolytes with ORS while you prepare to go to hospital.

1 Like

Re: I Purge All The Time by Lindajames1010: 7:22am On Oct 13, 2022
kingreign:

Please, you need to use clean and sanitized utensils and consume only clean water, fruits and foods free of dirt and bacteria. Please also wash your hands with soap and running water after using a toilet, it’s even better to carry a hand sanitizer along to use after touching public objects. You should drink lots of water to prevent loss of body fluid and stabilize your body electrolytes with ORS while you prepare to go to hospital.

Thank you very much. All you said is true, I need to be more hygiene, because it seems I'm taking my health for granted.

Concerning carbonated drinks and any food that contain sugar, do they have any effect regarding to what I'm experiencing now? ........most time, it's when I take any of the above that I always purge.
Re: I Purge All The Time by Creamypie(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

to tear you slap just dey hungry me. Walahi. So you no know say all those sweetie na d real cause? Stop all of them immediately, and eat solid foods, vegetables, plantain(unripe oh). Take Diastop capsule(2 x 2) or the syrup of it( 1 tablespoon x3 daily) or flagyl(2x2) for 2 days. You can take o.r.s for strength.
Re: I Purge All The Time by Lindajames1010: 7:35am On Oct 13, 2022
Creamypie:
to tear you slap just dey hungry me. Walahi. So you no know say all those sweetie na d real cause? Stop all of them immediately, and eat solid foods, vegetables, plantain(unripe oh). Take Diastop capsule(2 x 2) or the syrup of it( 1 tablespoon x3 daily) or flagyl(2x2) for 2 days. You can take o.r.s for strength.

Lol. Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: I Purge All The Time by kingreign(m): 8:28am On Oct 13, 2022
Lindajames1010:

Thank you very much. All you said is true, I need to be more hygiene, because it seems I'm taking my health for granted.

Concerning carbonated drinks and any food that contain sugar, do they have any effect regarding to what I'm experiencing now? ........most time, it's when I take any of the above that I always purge.

If you take these and it upset your stomach, then you should stop because your body find them unattractive. You may be reacting adversely from one or more ingredients found in these sugary foods and carbonated drinks.

It’s said that too much sugar ingestion may cause diarrhea.

Please, ignore these Nairaland ‘non medical un-qualified pharmacists and doctors’, visit a physical health care centre within your locality quickly.
Re: I Purge All The Time by Lindajames1010: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2022
Thank you very much sir.
kingreign:

If you take these and it upset your stomach, then you should stop because your body find them unattractive. You may be reacting adversely from one or more ingredients found in these sugary foods and carbonated drinks.

It’s said that too much sugar ingestion may cause diarrhea.

Please, ignore these Nairaland ‘non medical un-qualified pharmacists and doctors’, visit a physical health care centre within your locality quickly.

(1) (Reply)

邱家军竟是同性恋! / Vaginal Yeast Infection / Bone Setting And Bone Massage Therapy In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.