Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,020 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

You Made Me A Millionaire, I Lack Nothing Because Of You” – Rita Daniels Gushes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Made Me A Millionaire, I Lack Nothing Because Of You” – Rita Daniels Gushes (539 Views)

Regina Daniels Gushes Over Her Son, Prince Munir Ned Nwoko (Photo) / Regina Daniels Gushes About Meeting Tonto Dikeh (photos) / Peks Ikeji: "I Am Bored Being A Millionaire, I Want To Be A Billionaire" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Made Me A Millionaire, I Lack Nothing Because Of You” – Rita Daniels Gushes by Voice22: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2022
You made me a millionaire, I lack nothing because of you” – Rita Daniels gushes over daughter, Regina
By Shalom S - Oct 12, 2022
Nollywood actress, Rita Daniels, has gushed over her beautiful daughter, Regina Daniels whom she revealed made her a millionaire.

In a video, Rita reiterated how proud she is to be referred to as the mother of Regina Daniels Nwoko.

Not only that, Rita Daniels also seized the moment to thank her daughter for taking good care and honouring her.

In her words:

“Thank you so much for your support, for not allowing me to go down.”

Rita Daniels further mentioned how she gets whatever she wants from Regina Daniels and lacks nothing.

Thereafter, she prayed fervently for more blessings upon her daughter and her grandchildren.

She said:

“She made me the first millionaire mother and I am proud to be called your millionaire mother. Your children will honour you as you have honoured me. Thank you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjPyZq44G3w https://www.instagram.com/reel/CjmjKpggTwv/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Re: You Made Me A Millionaire, I Lack Nothing Because Of You” – Rita Daniels Gushes by superCleanworks(m): 7:22am On Oct 13, 2022
Trade by barter

(1) (Reply)

Full Video Of Destined Kids Rejoice Iwueze Traditional Marriage Ceremony / Justin Dean Fumes At Korra Obidi For Celebrating Her Win Over Their Divorce Http / Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.