Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Joseph Prince Daily Devotional October 13 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joseph Prince Daily Devotional October 13 2022 (318 Views)

Let God Love You Instead - Joseph Prince / Be Established In God's Righteousness - Joseph Prince / Pictures Of Joseph Prince $280 Million Church Building In Singapore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joseph Prince Daily Devotional October 13 2022 by sermononline122(m): 9:19am On Oct 13, 2022
THEME: Presenting the Real God

Matthew 8:1–3 “When He had come down from the mountain, great multitudes followed Him. And behold, a leper came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, if You are willing, You can make me clean.” Then Jesus put out His hand and touched him, saying, “I am willing; be cleansed.” Immediately his leprosy was cleansed.”

There is so much wrong believing today about who Jesus is. I am asking you to throw out every idea, concept, and picture that you may have of a “religious” Jesus. Allow me to introduce the real Jesus to you, for this is... Joseph Prince Daily Devotional October 13 2022

(1) (Reply)

Man Reveals How Fake Prophecy Led To His Wife’s Death / God’s Use Of Force—is It Justified? / True Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.