Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out (3134 Views)

University Of Abuja Post Ume Date Is Out. / Uniabuja Pre-registration For Post Ume Date Is Out,confirmed / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out by imhomoh(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2007
I just want you guys thats choosed UNIBEN as your FIRST CHOICE to know that the Post UME for UNIBEN is out and the date too, well the Sales of Scratch cards startes today 21th August and the closing date for the sales of scratch card is on 4th Sept.The Cost for the Card is 1000.

While the Website will be shutdown by midnight 6th of Sept. Here is the site where u can do the registration.

http://uniben.waeup.org/apply_pume

For more information, you can call me at 08034813013 or mail me at gentleoshoke4u@yahoo.com, or gentleoshoke4u@gmail.com

Note: The time table is out too.

Wish you all the Best

Oshoke
Re: Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out by imhomoh(m): 3:10pm On Aug 22, 2007
Sorry guys, i did not the cut-off mark in my 1st posting, the Cut-off mark is 200 [/b]and for [b]1st choice only.
Re: Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out by imhomoh(m): 9:43am On Aug 23, 2007
GUYS I JUST WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT I WILL BE POSTING THE FULL TIME TABLE AND FILL DETAILS TODAY, SO CHECK BACK BY 12NOON TO VIEW ALL THE RELIVANT INFORMATION NEEDED.

REGARDS TO YOU ALL

OSHOKE
Tel: 08034813013
Re: Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out by imhomoh(m): 12:16pm On Aug 23, 2007
[center]UNIVERSITY OF BENIN
BENIN CITY, NIGERIA

POST-UME SCREENING EXERCISE, 2007/2008
[/center]This is to inform all candidate that chose the University of Benin as their FIRST CHIOCE of University and who scored 200 and above in the April 2007 University matriculation examination (UME) Conducted by JAMB to a screening exercise, the exercise will take place in the University of Benin at 9am. On each of the following days. Candidate should be at their assigned Venue at 7:30am prompt.

GROUP:
Date of screening exercise

1. Social/Mgt Science/Education Social/Mgt Science/ Maths-Econs/Maths/Geography
Tuesday 18th Sept. 2007

2. Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy/Agric/Education Agric/Education Biological sciences/Biological Science (i.e Optometry, Biochemistry, Botany, Microbiology, Zoology, Anatomy physiology, Medical Biochemistry)
Wednesday 19t Sept. 2007

3. Engineering/Physical sciences (i.e Physics, Geology, Mathematic, Chemistry, Computer Science)/Education Physical Sciences
Thursday 20th Sept. 2007

4. Law/Arts/Education Arts
Friday 21st Sept. 2007

NOTE:
Candidates are expected to come along with their writing materials (HB pencil and Eraser) for the exercise. GSM phones and Calculator are NOT allowed.

Eligible candidate will be screened for knowledge in 1(one) paper made up of A and B as follows:

Section A: English Language

Section B: General paper: this will entail screening of candidate’s knowledge in subject areas relating to course of study.

SALE OF SCRATCH CARDS:
This will commence on Tuesday, 21th August 2007 and close on Tuesday 4th September 2007.

METHOD OF REGISTRATION:
A. Eligible candidates are expected to purchase a scratch card of =N=1,000 (One Thousand Naira) from any of the branches of the following Banks in Benin City, Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Kano and Port Harcourt: First Bank, Access Bank, Intercontinental Bank, Wema Bank, Unity Bank and UBA.

B. After purchase of the scratch card, an eligible candidate is requested to upload his/her 1”x 1” COLOUR passport photograph with RED background in JPEG format only.

C. On uploading the colour passport photograph with red background, a candidate is expected to first preview, confirm, SUBMIT and PRINT OUT immediately an acknowledgment paper showing his/her photograph. No complaint of wrong or blank picture will be entertained after submission.

D. Application website closes by Mid-night on Thursday 6th Sept. 2007 (i.e all application must be concluded on-line not later than mid-night of Thursday, 6 Sept. 2007)

The acknowledgment paper will be demanded of the candidate to identify him.herself at the screening center to enable him/her participate in the exercise. The phtograph uploaded will b the only valid ID for all admitted candidate throughout their stay in the University.

The candidate should come long ri the screening center with the following items:

1. Original and one photocopy of the scratch card
2. Acknowledgment paper for identification
3. Four Figure Table (where applicable)

Please note that impersonators will be handed over to the law enforcement agents

C.M.OJOMO (MRS)
Ag. Registrar

Sent by

OSHOKE
Tel: 08034813013
Re: Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out by talk2nesco(m): 4:15am On Aug 25, 2007
Please, i put uniben as my first choice forthe 2007/2008 DIRECT ENTRY, when will the direct entry be canditetes be having their own screening exam, or are they not going to have any exam? please keep me posted. you can send mail to talk2nesco@yahoo.co.uk or call 08036295690.
PLease i am hoping to hear from you soonest.
Thanks
Nesco
Re: Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out by imhomoh(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2007
Direct Entry is not avaliable, but i guess it will be avaliable after the Post ume, cos that how they did it last year 2006.
Re: Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out by imhomoh(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2007
Have in mind that will go along with your jamb slip and result when you are going to buy the scratch card from the bankks in Benin;because they are going to stamp the slip and also the result with there bank stamp.
Re: Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out by Beebsyn(m): 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2007
wel, tanx alot imhomoh, i appreciate ur effort. cos there is a frnd of mine who choose uniben but does not no any tin abt d sch. but wit d info u provided he got everytin abt d sch even witout smellin the sch gate. tanx smiley
Re: Latest: Uniben 2007 Post Ume Date Is Out by neowelsh(m): 10:26am On Aug 07, 2008
hey dude {imhomoh} am the one that called about that post ume stuff, thanks for your information[/color][color=#990000]

(1) (Reply)

Ambrose Aali University 2013 Aspirant. What Did You Score In Post Ume / List Of Science Courses To Study Without Biology / Do Nigeria Polytechnics Accept University Diploma For HND Application ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.