Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,402 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

In Alaba Market, The Ghost Of 'charles PONZI' Strikes Again. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / In Alaba Market, The Ghost Of 'charles PONZI' Strikes Again. (361 Views)

Video From The Clash At Alaba International Market (Pictures) / 20-Year-Old Lady Caught 2 Months After She Stole Alaba Lawson's Phone / Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Alaba Market, The Ghost Of 'charles PONZI' Strikes Again. by britbuz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2022
What a Wednesday!

I regularly visit Alaba Suru as my preferred commodity market, being the temporary procurement officer in my home; please congratulate me on the arrival of my first child wink

Just as i stepped into the market, there goes the neighbourhood. A mixed reaction of regret, wailing, uproar, confusion with a certain set of emergency paramedic armed with buckets of water to revive who needs revival from shock.....

Listen!
If you are promised consistently high returns better than the average stock market return, it's often a sign of a Ponzi scheme or some other type of improper or fraudulent investment scam. This was the reason behind the pandemonium I witness first hand.

Ranging from 50,000 to 5,000,000 naira, this was the amount of hard earned money being swindled off traders.

Please be realistic enough to understand that such returns of investment offer promising 4% interest in 3 days are quite unrealistic especially in this dwindling economy of ours. Despite the loads of information (online and offline) regarding such scam practice, this leaves me wondering how we still fall for such.

In conclusion, while few lucky traders attributed it to work of 'juju', the stamp of greed and desperation will always blind us to the emblem of too-good-to-be-true practice.

DON'T LET YOUR EDUCATION BE A WASTE!

ArthurADM
Yomilike
Re: In Alaba Market, The Ghost Of 'charles PONZI' Strikes Again. by britbuz(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Paul Elisha Ajao-ireoluwa Forex Scammer / There Is A Scammer Scamming Nairalanders /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.