Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Extremely Clean 2011 Toyota Corolla Sport Available For 3.5M√√ - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Extremely Clean 2011 Toyota Corolla Sport Available For 3.5M√√ (822 Views)

Neatly Used 2015 Corolla Sport, Available In Port Harcourt. / Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Corolla Sport Available At 2.2m / Very Clean Corolla Sport Available For Sale In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Extremely Clean 2011 Toyota Corolla Sport Available For 3.5M√√ by austinceasar(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
So instead of writing my usual "good engine, chilling AC, yadayadayada and all"....let me give you a backstory of this car, cus nah car and car owner wey I know very very well. I was carried along when the car was brought into Nigeria middle of 2021 by a close senior friend (my bro's friend).

The car is (1year, 4months) used, but I kid you not the maintenance culture of the car owner is topnotch and 2nd to none. This car is as good as tokumbo (cus the owner nah blogger, crypto trader & remotely works from home and stays indoors practically all day unless ofcus when he needs to go to the gym and for occasionally shopping/market/flexing within oluyole estate). So car is in absolutely great shape.

Price: 3.5M....

Reason for selling: Relocation with spouse outside naija shores.

Location: Oluyole estate Ibadan (inspection can be fixed anywhere within Ibadan or even Lagos cus he visits Lagos frequently)

**DM or call @09038687770 to book an inspection or for more enquiries or any details whatsoever. (Make una no vex say I too talk, the car owner & his endeavors dey personal to me. adiós smiley)

Kindly note that owner won't release car for anything less than 3.4M (with 50k dealer's %to be added on top). 2offers of 3.3 has not been considered by the owner.

Re: Extremely Clean 2011 Toyota Corolla Sport Available For 3.5M√√ by austinceasar(m): 10:26pm On Oct 13, 2022
Interested??... DM let's deal

Re: Extremely Clean 2011 Toyota Corolla Sport Available For 3.5M√√ by austinceasar(m): 4:31am On Oct 15, 2022
Brand: Lexus AWD IS250
Year: 2007

Condition: super clean ride with sound engine, gear and perfectly working AC.

Price: 2.6M

DM or call @09038687770 to book an inspection or for more enquiries.

Re: Extremely Clean 2011 Toyota Corolla Sport Available For 3.5M√√ by austinceasar(m): 7:17am On Oct 16, 2022
The 2011 Toyota Corolla sport is still available to interested buyers..
Re: Extremely Clean 2011 Toyota Corolla Sport Available For 3.5M√√ by austinceasar(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2022
Brand: Toyota Corolla
Model: 05

Condition: sound engine, good gear, chilling AC and neat interior and exterior.

Price: 1.95M (owner's last price)

DM or call @09038687770 to book an inspection or for more enquiries

Re: Extremely Clean 2011 Toyota Corolla Sport Available For 3.5M√√ by austinceasar(m): 3:58am On Oct 24, 2022
austinceasar:
So instead of writing my usual "good engine, chilling AC, yadayadayada and all"....let me give you a backstory of this car, cus nah car and car owner wey I know very very well. I was carried along when the car was brought into Nigeria middle of 2021 by a close senior friend (my bro's friend).

The car is (1year, 4months) used, but I kid you not the maintenance culture of the car owner is topnotch and 2nd to none. This car is as good as tokumbo (cus the owner nah blogger, crypto trader & remotely works from home and stays indoors practically all day unless ofcus when he needs to go to the gym and for occasionally shopping/market/flexing within oluyole estate). So car is in absolutely great shape.

Price: 3.5M....

Reason for selling: Relocation with spouse outside naija shores.

Location: Oluyole estate Ibadan (inspection can be fixed anywhere within Ibadan or even Lagos cus he visits Lagos frequently)

**DM or call @09038687770 to book an inspection or for more enquiries or any details whatsoever. (Make una no vex say I too talk, the car owner & his endeavors dey personal to me. adiós smiley)

Kindly note that owner won't release car for anything less than 3.4M (with 50k dealer's %to be added on top). 2offers of 3.3 has not been considered by the owner.

Car now available for pick up and full payments. Owner wasn't ready to release car until mid-November when he's ready to leave before.

(1) (Reply)

Toks Standard Toyota Highlander 2010 Basic Option / Registered Toyota Camry 2010 Model*SOLD* / Toks 2011 Model Volvo XC60 Black SOLD!! SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.