Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,004 members, 7,821,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety (10009 Views)

Man Opens Barbing Salon In Gombe For Free Haircuts In Honour Of Peter Obi (Pix) / Dakwambo: I Never Lived In Government House As Governor Of Gombe For 8 Years / Atiku Medical Volunteers (AMV) Group Holds Its First Summit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by amaham(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
They're looking for investors just like kogi state did years ago. If the investment turns profitable like dangote cement they'll turn tiger
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by GloriousGbola: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
can you assure you will niot staert playing niger delat our limestine games like kogi youths and yeye bellow?
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Mrbenny001: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
They will all be there cos they have functioning airport
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Koko1119: 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2022
So you want may dem vote you as dere next governor for the plan to work.
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

I just saw u Mr Greenman. Nice. Smart way to show ur self and yet ur not obvious.
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Odewaleadesoye(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by CaptainFM1: 2:41pm On Oct 13, 2022
These Abokis don dey wake up small small ooo
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by uckay304: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

SOURCE
I hope No be these Indians wey de take us as slaves in their companies
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Allisgud: 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2022
And they did not invite peter obi to come and lecture them on local production,consumption to production
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Dukeolumidemans(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

My boss!
After you Sir.
Do you have 2 rooms for rent at PH?

Anytime ur ready Sir, room dey available for u. It will be a good time to unwind and relax.I greet u Sir.
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 13, 2022
hype.
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
garriAndsugar:
Nice one Mr Green man
I greet you specially Sir.
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by SaintLucia: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Oga shut up .. Tinubu supporters are lies is 5& 6

Show me a vide where Peter Obi said this and stop.with your rubbish propaganda . It's not Obi's fault that almost all Nigerians hate Tinubu....
But your Sadeast region dey always sit at home every Monday when they are suppose to be at work. And now Obi Pandora the one backer of IPOB can't even do his campaign there on Monday grin

Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
SaintLucia:
But your Sadeast region dey always sit at home every Monday when they are suppose to be at work. And now Obi Pandora the one backer of IPOB can't even do his campaign there on Monday grin

You are just blabbing
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
The state governor fails roll out what mineral resources endowed in the state or is the state meant for commerce alone because of proximity to Republic of Chad and Lake Chad.
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by SaintLucia: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

You are just blabbing
U mean u are one of the barbers that can't open shop on Monday because of the sit at home? So sad the sit at home don jam Obi Pandora campaign and he dare not disobey IPOB grin

Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
SaintLucia:
U mean u are one of the barbers that can't open shop on Monday because of the sit at home? So sad the sit at home don jam Obi Pandora campaign and he dare not disobey IPOB grin

grin

You are just typing nonsense which I am not bothering to read. Stop embarrassing yourself kid cheesy
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by SaintLucia: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

grin

You are just typing nonsense which I am not bothering to read. Stop embarrassing yourself kid cheesy
Don't lie u are a barber that cannot open his shop on Monday. Obi Pandora sef cannot campaign on Monday because he has to obey the IPOB sit at home every Monday. grin

Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
SaintLucia:
Don't lie u are a barber that cannot open his shop on Monday. Obi Pandora sef cannot campaign on Monday because he has to obey the IPOB sit at home every Monday. grin
grin
Pain am grin
Toying more garbage no one will read grin
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by SaintLucia: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

grin
Pain am grin
Toying more garbage no one will read grin
U mean he pain u say Obi Pandora will not campaign on Monday or because u are compel by IPOB not to open your barbing shop on Monday because of the sit at home grin

Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
SaintLucia:
U mean he pain u say Obi Pandora will not campaign on Monday or because u are compel by IPOB not to open your barbing shop on Monday because of the sit at home grin
E pain am oo grin

Type more rubbish no one will read pls grin
Re: Foreign, Local Investors Storm Gombe For First Summit As Inuwa Assures Of Safety by Dude397(m): 8:18pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nice one boss. Quite innovative.

Please boss can you help me out with any amount for foodstuffs. Sapa hold me for neck pls. God bless @Odewaleadesoye

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike Allegedly Insults Tinubu After DSS Failed To Clear Him As Minister. / APC To Challenge Apga's Victory At Tribunal / Buahari’s Campaign: APC Commends Akwa Ibom Government For Releasing Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.