Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Store Keeper - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Store Keeper (943 Views)

Store Keeper Needed At Eat N Go Limited / Store Keeper Needed At Marina And V.I / Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy!!!!! Store Keeper Urgently Requred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Store Keeper by delelink: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Urgent Opening
Position: Store Keeper
Job Type: Full Time
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Criteria: HND, 28 years or below
Net Pay: 93,000 net + HMO + Pension + 13th month Basic pay

Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally

To apply, send resume + HND result, Using Store Keeper as subject to delerecruits@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Store Keeper by bobbybrown007: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
I would have love to, but am far from where it is

2 Likes

Re: Store Keeper by Addme: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
delelink:
Urgent Opening
Position: Store Keeper
Job Type: Full Time
Working Days: Monday to Friday
Criteria: HND, 28 years or below
Net Pay: 93,000 net + HMO + Pension + 13th month Basic pay

Take delivery of all incoming materials and reconcile with purchase orders
Track, document, and resolve any discrepancies on received orders
Ensure accuracy of the facility’s inventory system by updating records of physical inventory totals, receipts, adjustments, and returns
Manage inventory/supplies and ensure they are within the established minimum and maximum levels
Keep up-to-date records of receipts, records, and withdrawals from the stockroom
Responsible for packing, pricing, labeling, and returning supplies
Responsible for stock rotation and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
Oversee the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and minor repairs
Manage supplier relations and database as well as maintain high ethical relationships both internally and externally

To apply, send resume + HND result, Using Store Keeper as subject to delerecruits@gmail.com

Would have loved to apply but I have Bsc and not HND

2 Likes

Re: Store Keeper by lhordspy: 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mr Addme , you sent me a message. My email is not connected. You can send it here on this dead-thread. Thank you.
Re: Store Keeper by Addme: 10:52am On Nov 04, 2022
lhordspy:
Mr Addme , you sent me a message. My email is not connected. You can send it here on this dead-thread. Thank you.
Good morning, just seeing this but due to nairaland nature and the sensitivity of what i want to talk about, i may not be able to write it here.
Thanks for the response though
Re: Store Keeper by lhordspy: 11:03am On Nov 04, 2022
Addme:

Good morning, just seeing this but due to nairaland nature and the sensitivity of what i want to talk about, i may not be able to write it here.
lipsrsealed

Alright. Try quoting me on a dead thread. Like the one of 5 years ago.
Re: Store Keeper by 5ThChild: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2023
Addme:

lol

(1) (Reply)

Professional Research Writers Needed Here / Experienced Bankers Without Jobs Need Info / [b][/b]brilliant Tips To Jump-start A Teaching Career Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.