Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,057 members, 7,863,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Good News For Cancer Patients!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Good News For Cancer Patients!!! (144 Views)

Meet Beryl Ogwell: The Kenyan Hair Stylist Making Cancer Patients Look Beautiful / Undergoing Cancer Treatment/Providing Support For Cancer Patients? Get In Here / Financial Assistance For Cancer Patients? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Cancer Patients!!! by CaptureHealth: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Cancer has been a killer over time and both the rich and the poor are not exempted. Nevertheless, there is a GOOD NEWS.

Fear kills cancer patients more than the ailment itself. Most cancer patients were not well managed and that's why they don't recover.

It is needful to manage cancer with diet therapy, especially within the first 2 stages of cancer treatment to get a quick recovery. Mistakes people make are their slow responses to the right treatment upon discovery proven by their failure to involve a nutritionist-dietitian alongside the medical treatment. As a cancer patient, the food you eat is paramount alongside the drug administration.

By experience, a lot of patients(especially breast cancer patients) who don't go through with food/diet therapy administration alongside medical treatments end up reaching the final stage of cancer that requires immediate chemotherapy response, of which the majority don't live to tell the tale after chemotherapy.

Any hospital that manages a cancer patient without involving a nutritionist-dietitian, especially within the first and second stages and beyond is doing more harm than good to the patient. Quote me anywhere.

I am a nutritionist/dietitian and I have helped some patients fight cancer successfully.
I administer diet therapy, and diet consultations on other nutrition-related diseases like diabetes, hypertension, cold sores, protein-energy-malnutrition, anaemia, osteoarthritis, kidney diseases, hepatitis, obesity, etc.

My services are both online and offline, depending on your location. I don't only administer diet therapy, I also monitor and evaluate your readings and result to know your progress, putting into consideration; your food preferences, food availability, accessibility, and affordability.
All these details and more are made affordable for you.

I want to help you. Reach me on WhatsApp on: /2348127385628 or call 0.8.1.2.7.3.8.5.6.2.8

...always capture health.

Re: Good News For Cancer Patients!!! by EngrObed: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Please I know someone that seriously needs this now. Thank God you posted this. I will chat you up now or you can still chat me on 09044143190. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Breast Cancer: Everything You Need To Know / Health Insurance And The Fight Against Polio In Nigeria / Kenya Traumatic Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.