Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:13 AM

Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello (14927 Views)

EFCC Vs Kogi: Governors, Others Fingered In 2023 Plot To Stop NC Candidates / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK / Femi Fani-Kayode Supports Kwankwaso - Adeyanju Deji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Samajogs: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2022
WHY....Are the yorubas just a shame to themselves. They're the biggest problem in tis country right now. So hungry n desperate. Shame on them
ecolime:
Reno
FFK
Sega
Omojuwa
Dino

These guys no get shame. No principle whatsoever.
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Babathanks(m): 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Yankiss:
Deji Adeyanju right for the first time. The exploitations of the people seems criminal. Dangote wants to remain the richest at all costs and at cut throat price against the consumers. Everything he has monopoly of is always high in price. Dangote has also refused to offer his money in scholarships and other social responsibilities. It's exploitation all the way. Sad.
Nigerians like you don't know when politicians are toying or playing games because of there selfish interest. I live in Kogi before and I can tell you that Bello don't do this because of the masses, he just did this because of is selfish interest. And when dangote hike cement we will all be complaining. Bello just want part of the national cake
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Yankee101: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Facts

Obajana to ilorin road got worse cos of dangote trucks and other trucks lifting cement

No single major thing done that dosen't benefit his business in the state. Making kano richer at the expense of kogi state

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Minjim: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
Is it now an election?
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by ViceGovernor: 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2022
Governor Bello should revoke that fraudulent C of O already undecided
My friend in Lokoja informed me that a bag of cement is 4000 now.
Funny enough it is being sold for 3500 in Kano is that not wickedness.

Some people will foam in the mouth about how dangote built obajana to Lokoja bypass road with his cement....my question is does a man deserve credit for cleaning his own mess ?? His truck destroyed all our roads.
There are over 500 sinotrucks parked on that road as I'm typing if kogi govt doesn't do the needful and they allow him open that slave labour camp disguised as factory people may start burning them.

That mofo burnt our house of reps to ashes few days ago cry
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Enimin: 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by WithFact: 7:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
God bless Yahaya Bello
Danfore is an exploiter lipsrsealed
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by WithFact: 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
[quote author=SensualMan post=117533797]#EndDangoteNow

#KogiLivesMatters[/qu
#endangoteexploitationnow
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2022
I stand with Deji, Dangote is a leech on Nigeria.
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Buckeyemedia1: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Nigerian so called billionaires living large at the expense of the masses. Dangote is just privileged to come from North, that’s all. No innovations or anything special. Acting as fronts for government loots, tax weavers and being friends to those in government.

If you know how much these guys are owing banks. They are all on AMCON lists.
Why your papa or your Mama Brother no become millionaire for Nigeria?

Lazy Elementary minded Peasant.
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Buckeyemedia1: 8:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
Skyview01:
I stand with Deji, Dangote is a leech on Nigeria.
People like you deserve to suffer, no wonder you are suffering today in Nigeria, obnoxiously oblivious clown.

Have you ever bought a bag of cement in your life, do you know the price of cement in the market?
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Buckeyemedia1: 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2022
ViceGovernor:
Governor Bello should revoke that fraudulent C of O already
My friend in Lokoja informed me that a bag of cement is 4000 now.
Funny enough it is being sold for 3500 in Kano is that not wickedness.

Some people will foam in the mouth about how dangote built obajana to Lokoja bypass road with his cement....my question is does a man deserve credit for cleaning his own mess ?? His truck destroyed all our roads.
There are over 500 sinotrucks parked on that road as I'm typing if kogi govt doesn't do the needful and they allow him open that slave labour camp disguised as factory people may start burning them.

That mofo burnt our house of reps to ashes few days ago cry
Trouble they sleep, yanga go wake am, Wetin em they find? Palaver, what a typical poor man mentality you exhibit.

You want poor Kogi State to use their next 5 years expenditure budget to compensate Dangote Industries for damages when the Supreme Court rules against you hungry villagers that any such revocation is not in accordance with the provisions of Land Use Act?

After the defeat, even money to pay the quack lawyers retained, will be a problem for Yahaya Bello and Kogi State.
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Mccullum: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Deji is just hunting for sympathetic votes for APC, this matter is non of his business.

This I have seen.

You always see rubbish every day with idiotic expression grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Buckeyemedia1: 9:07pm On Oct 13, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Deji is just hunting for sympathetic votes for APC, this matter is non of his business.

This I have seen.
Go and look into your calabash again, either you are losing your sight, or you are purposely deceiving yourself? last I heard he Deji is a confirmed and certified pdp Zombie, an Abubakar Atiku henchman.

1 Like

Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Kaslino(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Deji don collect alert from yahaya Bello. Cashtivist�
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by ViceGovernor: 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Trouble they sleep, yanga go wake am, Wetin em they find? Palaver, what a typical poor man mentality you exhibit.

You want poor Kogi State to use their next 5 years expenditure budget to compensate Dangote Industries for damages when the Supreme Court rules against you hungry villagers that any such revocation is not in accordance with the provisions of Land Use Act?
After the defeat, even money to pay the quack lawyers retained, will be a problem for Yahaya Bello and Kogi State.
All this one's you're saying don't matter.....all it takes is for the governor to give an excuse that the state wants to use the land for a state project and they'll compensate him with whatever they deem fit (usually according to the state purse) and that's it his C of O is gone and dangote knows that undecided
Why do you think he called him to a meeting with buhari and chief of staff??
Na to beg am and placate him with some shares so he will look the other way.

My point is if the state gunment wants to take that company from him they will eventually take it.
Our Constitution has given the governors absolute control over all the lands in the state these are things you should know sir smiley
Re: Dangote vs Kogi: Adeyanju Deji Declares Support For Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 11:56pm On Oct 21, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
People like you deserve to suffer, no wonder you are suffering today in Nigeria, obnoxiously oblivious clown.

Have you ever bought a bag of cement in your life, do you know the price of cement in the market?

Shut up. Do you know me. Idiot!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Disowns Wabara For Allegedly Endorsing Otti For Second Term / Wike Visits Ken Sarowiwa Polytechnic / FG Releases ₦185 Billion For Calabar-Itu Highway Dualisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.