Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Yoruba In South America (Pix) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Yoruba In South America (Pix) (720 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Accused Of Faking Miracles In South Africa (2016) / We Need More Support From Igbos To Propagate Islam In South-east – Igbo Muslims / Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba In South America (Pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
While I was looking on the map in Uruguay, trying to figure out how to get to my friend's place, I came across and interesting name.

Egbe Aworeni Oduyemi

I was like na my country people be this na!

So I went on a mission to find out more. I took a trip there and found out who, why, what and when.

Play the video below to watch, and don't forget to check out my other channels, and if you like travel contents, please don't forget to subscribe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOHi1fTXF6o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In South America (Pix) by TNORWAY: 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
I'm impressed.
Re: Yoruba In South America (Pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Thank you for your lovely feedback.

TNORWAY:
I'm impressed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In South America (Pix) by TNORWAY: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
Thank you for your lovely feedback.

you motivate some of us.
Re: Yoruba In South America (Pix) by IrepChrist: 7:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Historians should come in and give us details.
They don't look like the typical African but I believe it's a function of the transatlantic slave trade.

Meanwhile Jesus is the way, truth and life. All other gods are works of men.
Re: Yoruba In South America (Pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
I'm happy to hear that o.

TNORWAY:
you motivate some of us.
Re: Yoruba In South America (Pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
They are not Africans. But they are very interested in Orishas and learning Yoruba. Sorry, but all gods are man made. All of them.

IrepChrist:
Historians should come in and give us details.
They don't look like the typical African but I believe it's a function of the transatlantic slave trade.

Meanwhile Jesus is the way, truth and life. All other gods are works of men.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba In South America (Pix) by 12tribesww: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Yorubas are well scattered in South America. This was primarily through the Trans-Atlantic slave trade (Which also affected the Ibos). The interesting thing is, slave trade was a bible prophecy. It was a phenomena that was said to happen to only ISREALITES, so are Yorubas and Ibos Israelites? YES they are. For more readings about the slave trade bible prophecy you read the book of Deuteronomy 28:32. Duet 28:37. Duet 28: 46-48. Duet 28:64. Duet 28: 68.

The curses of Deuteronomy fits more on the so called blacks, hispanics and native Americans wherever they are found on earth. Watch this video for more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkGMOiMJSDs
Re: Yoruba In South America (Pix) by IrepChrist: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
naijamanyoutube:
They are not Africans. But they are very interested in Orishas and learning Yoruba. Sorry, but all gods are man made. All of them.

I don't want us to start argument that will detail the topic..... Jesus is the only son of our living God. Let's leave it like that.

The thread is centered on the discovery of an Afro-cultural existence in far europe. Or African idol worshippers in south America.
Re: Yoruba In South America (Pix) by naijamanyoutube(m): 12:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Uruguay is in South America, not Europe.

IrepChrist:

I don't want us to start argument that will detail the topic..... Jesus is the only son of our living God. Let's leave it like that.

The thread is centered on the discovery of an Afro-cultural existence in far europe. Or African idol worshippers in Europe.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Miracle Gadget Used For Anointing Shock / The Secret Pact Between Blacks And Jews / Dr Naik Zakir's Dumb Answer To A Christian Guy's Question In Sokoto.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.