Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,137 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Get Your Fully Verified Paypal Account That And Receives Funds In Nigeria Here!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Your Fully Verified Paypal Account That And Receives Funds In Nigeria Here!! (136 Views)

How To Create A Paypal Account That Sends And Receives Money In Nigeria / Can We Openly And Ethically Discuss Anything About Paypal In Nigeria Here? / How To Send And Receive Paypal Funds In Nigeria (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Fully Verified Paypal Account That And Receives Funds In Nigeria Here!! by IsaacG29(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
I create PayPal accounts that work totally fine in Nigeria for people who are interested.

You can use this PayPal account to receive dollars, euros and other foreign currencies to your bank account in Nigeria, though not directly.

For a small fee I will create this account for you, don't worry about scam, I will record a video that shows the account with your name on it, as well as Google provided date and time as proof, this will be a video and I'll reload the page multiple times, also I'll proof that this amount can receive funds normally..

Only after your sure I've created the account will you pay.

Also, I'll show how you can get your funds to your Nigerian bank account by yourself without having to spend money on exchangers.

All this for 3000 naira only.

Please WhatsApp my number if your interested.

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

10+ More Sales As An Affiliate Today. / Professional Packing And Removals Services In Dubai / Learn How To Become A Graphics Designer Using Your Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.