Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? (418 Views)

NDONI PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. LISTEN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH. / Only 40% Of Igbos Listen To Nnamdi KANU In South East / Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? by 4teenblaq: 8:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
To be honest, I have this mixed feeling when I came to the news that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu has be acquitted and discharged.

Now we are waiting for President Buhari to declare him free and release him.

I perceive this is a ploy from the evil Party to frustrate PO's chances in SE.

My fear is if this MNK starts misbehaving again, will his people still listen to him again after the security tension and unrest he has brought to the region?

Would he resort back to Biafra or death after this? Because if he does and these people harken unto his instruction , I am afraid PO chances in SE will be minimal.

God help us.

1 Like

Re: Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? by l00l: 8:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Over 50%
Re: Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? by 4teenblaq: 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
l00l:
Over 50%

Hmmm cry
Re: Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? by TheboyGhost(m): 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
The people listened to Him when he was just Nnamdi Kanu.

You don't know what he has metamorphosed into yet. grin
Re: Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? by Goodmarlian: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
There is no tension in igboland its just war between ipob and FG ,the army and policr should leave our checkpoints and go to the north we they are needed.

2 Likes

Re: Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? by muykem: 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nnamidi kanu release at this time will create a great confusion in South east. Many of his followers are now Obidient and by their nature, ego will not allow Kanu to queue behind Peter Obi.
Re: Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? by Nwodosis(m): 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
Kalu should take medical vacation to UK for the next 5 months if Buhari releases him.
Re: Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? by beelon1020(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Bro’s... too much stress dey your body,.. your nightmare dreams this days needs serious attention... WAKE UP! Bubu no go leave MK... he is a threat to the government,.. so they throw him to the law to the law to hold him and battle with him... if care is not taken.. he will be there for a looooooong time...
Re: Will Most Igbos Listen To MNK's Command And Instruction Again? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
When truth is said the wicked reacts

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Tinubu Obsessed With Corn??? / Tinubu Is Demented, Suffering From Both Anterograde And Retrograde Dementia / Tinubu Is The Official Cash-app Of Kano People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.