Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK (1064 Views)

Orji Kalu Should Be Next Senate President, Will Be Loyal To Tinubu – FFK / Peter Obi Is A Dunce Can't Last For 5 minutes Debate With Asiwaju Tinubu- FFK / Dayo Adeyeye: 16 APC Governors Supporting Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by TheRareGem1(f): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2022
I will NEVER apologise for the position I took concerning Tinubu/Shettima and those that are not comfortable with it should go and jump in the lagoon.

I am trying so hard to be nice and gentle but you keep provoking me. Stop pushing me before you make me unless a hellish storm.

I am trying so hard to be nice and gentle but you keep provoking me. Stop pushing me before you make me unleash a hellish storm against your principal and candidate.

(FFK

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1580605948741431296?s=08

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Ttalk: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
FFK don vex
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hahah this one own has finished

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by yinkus6750(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Don't mind them.
They don't know it is you that will jump into the lagoon if you don't support them.
Where do they want you to continue getting your stipends
Follow your food, my man.
It's your choice

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by OLABAMIJI99(m): 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nice one....

May Allah Bless BAT...

Infidels are noise markers...

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Majesty2(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nah dem own their dirty stinking mouths, dem can talk any shit dem like, we no give a Bleep, as we stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate, we are unshakeable.... May God continue to bless my incoming presido, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Tokskob2008: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
Supporting a particular candidate isn't the problem but being a two faced and double mouthed individual is a sign not associated with a noble person. Let's say PO or Atiku wins the election next year now I'm sure he will start singing their praises again forgetting all this rubbish he is spewing right now.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Wisetrue99: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
No be you again You are shameless naw

Continue your regurgitation grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Wisetrue99: 9:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
No be you again You are shameless naw

Continue your regurgitation

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by limeta(f): 9:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubu to Remi
Add more kpomo to food for kayode pls .

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Botking: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
This guy is a political jobber
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Coolsperm: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
Then you must be one of the most foolish person in Nigeria , Tinubu is not fit
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by MasterJayJay: 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
FFK, what do you think about Tinubu?

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
food is talking
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2022
He's referring to OBIdient criminals. They should use lagoon

NwaMamaIwota:
food is talking
Your body don calm now.

I gave u hot hot
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 13, 2022
Enough food dey for your eating pleasure
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by ovieigho(m): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ebina…

For food only

It’s only in Nigerian our leaders speak from both sides of mouths n we still jump and clap for them

One said he doesn’t believe in one Nigeria and he is coming to rule the entity he never believed in the first place
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by lonecatt(m): 10:17pm On Oct 13, 2022
As long the food is coming
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Racoon(m): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
This one nah food conscious political charlatan.Just Bankroll Femi Fani-Kayode with food kawai!
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:33pm On Oct 13, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
He's referring to OBIdient criminals. They should use lagoon

Your body don calm now.

I gave u hot hot
e pain you ooo

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
e pain you ooo

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by BeardedMeat(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
Ffk provoke!!

Slowpoke!
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by BeardedMeat(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
Nice one....

May Allah Bless BAT...

Infidels are noise markers...

Ffk is longer a bastard? Please don't use the word infidel here again. Keep it in the jihad section.
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Idiko1: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2022
Obasanjo gave half but qualified description of Femi Fani-kayode. Obasanjo said, "If you supply food to FFK, he can really sing.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by PeterObi4LP: 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2022
FFK you are a monumental disgrace to Yoruba race.

FFK you are a fundamental disgrace to your children and family.

FFK you are a COMPOUND disgrace to APC

FFK you are DISGRACE itself

How can a man not know when to talk and when to keep silent? All you said in the past is hunting and hurting you now because you talk too much. You are inconsequential and have no value. You only dance to the tune where it will benefit you. I pity your children because all you said will hunt them tomorrow.

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by nazicartel(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
At my young age. I have always maintained standard. Right from when I was in the university. My friend who happened to be course rep then came out for departmental president and added me to his inner caucus to make sure he wins. This boy really bleeped up from yr1-yr3. I brought out another guy from back and projected him with my friends and went round the whole levels and bribed students. Told my course rep to step down that there's no way for him. Which he did and the other guy won. Same also with my far cousin that came out for state house of assembly, he's very greedy and doesn't help people. During his election time. He told me about it and I told him I can never support him, that he's not to be trusted. I supported another candidate. Though he won the election and I didn't go closer to him until he finished his 2nd 4yrs. He called and called when he was in the govt. I never went to see him. I maintained my integrity and standard. What I'm trying to say is that these men lacks standard. FFK is gone. At his age, he should know that he can believe in something and still stand firmly by that and nothing will happen
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by BossGerald: 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
Urchins your lord and savior has spoken.

Oya come and defend his ineptitude.

Ffk= food for kayode grin grin
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by PeterObi4LP: 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Useless FFK without integrity and value. A man that can't stand by his words and defend it, that one na man?

F - Food

F - For

K - Kayode

Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by RobsonsTARz: 11:45pm On Oct 13, 2022
Just give him food and see him apologizing with full speed
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Throwback: 11:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
I am trying so hard to be nice and gentle but you keep provoking me. Stop pushing me before you make me unleash a hellish storm against your principal and candidate.

FFK please remind them you have a short fuse and you can write about Igbo history that will dabaru the whole political climate.
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by Ckonnet: 12:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Foodie
Re: I Don't Care What You Say, I Will Never Apologize For Supporting Tinubu- FFK by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:37am On Oct 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

cheesy
how far

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Me, Lagos Has Had One Muslim And Two Christian Governors / Bianca Ojukwu: Criminality Like Never Seen Before In Igbo Land / Thank You Aisha Buhari, Champion Of Victims Of Cyberbullies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.