Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR (1615 Views)

Between Iphone X And S9. Advice Needed / iPhone X, XS Max and XR: How Much Is iPhone X, XS Max and XR In Nigeria (prices) / Iphones For Sale At Affordable Prices..6,6s, 6plus, 7,7plus, 8plus And Iphone X (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by fizcoo20(m): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2022
Hello, plz help me to choose between iPhone x and IPhone xr.

Interms of camera

Ram size

Battery.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by horlahwaley(m): 10:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
You better go for xr. I had to return my xs for xr cos the battery was very bad and overheating issue even the bh was 93 percent.
I learnt the phone was built that way after reading lots of complain online. Same goes for x. Xr is the best among x or xs. Or better still add money and go for xsmax or 11
For the camera xr is better than x even with that single camera.
The battery on xr with good bh can last you the whole day on a single charge with light usage.
Ram is not really important on iphones

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by fizcoo20(m): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
horlahwaley:
You better go for xr. I had to return my xs for xr cos the battery was very bad and overheating issue even the bh was 93 percent.
I learnt the phone was built that way after reading lots of complain online. Same goes for x. Xr is the best among x or xs. Or better still add money and go for xsmax or 11
The battery on xr with good bh can last you the whole day on a single charge with light usage.

THANKS I REALLY APPRECIATE .

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by Favvybillionz(m): 11:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
horlahwaley:
Xr better than xs
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by horlahwaley(m): 9:47am On Oct 15, 2022
Favvybillionz:

Xr better than xs
if i were to choose between a phone with better screen, slightly better camera but you fit iron your cloth with it and you get 3 hours of battery and a phone with not so bad screen with a day of battery life. I will definitely go for the latter bruh.
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by fizcoo20(m): 5:22pm On Oct 16, 2022
Thanks, have gotten d XR

D phone make sense.

Thanks for ur advice.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by DenreleDave(m): 6:46pm On Oct 16, 2022
fizcoo20:
Thanks, have gotten d XR

D phone make sense.

Thanks for ur advice.
like how much did u get xr and what the memory
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by fizcoo20(m): 9:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
DenreleDave:
like how much did u get xr and what the memory

3GB

64GB
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by darmostic(m): 3:56pm On Nov 01, 2022
Please kindly link me up with the person ASAP.
I need one urgently.
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by fizcoo20(m): 6:00pm On Nov 01, 2022
darmostic:
Please kindly link me up with the person ASAP.
I need one urgently.

Are u in Lagos
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by darmostic(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
No bro... Presently at Akure. But should be in Lagos by ending
fizcoo20:

Are u in Lagos
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by fizcoo20(m): 8:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
darmostic:
No bro... Presently at Akure. But should be in Lagos by ending

Kk
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by SALLYBERRY01(m): 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2022
fizcoo20:
Thanks, have gotten d XR

D phone make sense.

Thanks for ur advice.

How is your experience so far, in terms of camera , battery and space
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by fizcoo20(m): 9:49am On Dec 20, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:

How is your experience so far, in terms of camera , battery and space

It’s superb.

XR is a good .

Camera is ok and battery, but make sure u buy iPhone XR charger, very important.

1 Like

Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by SALLYBERRY01(m): 10:10am On Dec 20, 2022
fizcoo20:

It’s superb.

XR is a good .

Camera is ok and battery, but make sure u buy iPhone XR charger, very importsnt.

Thank you my bro, what best battery percentage I should look at .
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by fizcoo20(m): 6:16pm On Dec 20, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:

Thank you my bro, what best battery percentage I should look at .

97 - 90
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by SALLYBERRY01(m): 11:18pm On Dec 20, 2022
fizcoo20:

97 - 90

Ok thanks
Re: Help Me To Choose Between Iphone X And XR by fizcoo20(m): 3:37pm On Dec 21, 2022
SALLYBERRY01:

Ok thanks

U are welcome

(1) (Reply)

SRS AUTH Carlcare Flash Tool - Carlcare Flash Tool / New Samsung Galaxy S4 White For 80k full pack / Samsung Galaxy Sii (gt-i9100) 16gb 83,000 Ngn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.