Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him (939 Views)

Bandits Are Being Released Without Charges, Matawalle Raises Alarm / Abducted Greenfield Student Reunites With Family After Being Released By Bandits / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by LocalStandard1(m): 9:21pm On Oct 13, 2022
To win you must fisrt loose!
Yeah I know, an oxymoron right? Good one. Read on now.

Growing up in KD it was unlikely for one to enter a compound whose male head isn't an old soldier, and even one who didn't fight in the civil war, very unlikely really. My grand father will be turning in his grave seeing what Buhari and by extension El'rufai have turned this country to. Even the South Western Tinubu, with his Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Now, even though we've lived with the Igbos together without ever having issues like we frequently do with our Muslim neighbours in the North, there has always been this distrust for them. Though we worship the same the sentiment has always been there. It is believed an Igbo fellow can never be President of our country Nigeria.

Well, for the past months there seems to be a miracle going on. I personally haven't meet a single Southern Kaduna person who's keen on voting anyone else but the Labour Party's Peter Obi. The paradigm is changing and changing fast. When the President, Buhari, called the South easterners "five percentines" and "dot in the circle" insensitive people laughed, but I knew the magnitude of the BS cos I know the feeling. And I was disappointed.

You will not and can not win this struggle alone my South Eastern folks. This is definitely not a plea but an advise. As all these Muslim candidates who feel Nigeria can only be lead or ruled by them continue to get distracted, let all sane Nigerians grow in number so a "structureless" Party and hated tribe too can have a chance. A win for you is a win for me too my dear reader, a minority, add salt to wound, a Christian Northern one.

Oh well, if not continue to go round this circle, good luck.
A wise nobody said "Those Who Fail To Learn From History Are Bound To Repeat It." Bye!

3 Likes

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by Humulity: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
Very insightful message.
Thanks Op.

1 Like

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by LocalStandard1(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2022
Humulity:
Very insightful message.
Thanks Op.
Good. I dey accept offering too oh!!

grin grin grin grin. Put your money back in your pocket I am only joking. wink wink
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by DaddyFreeze2020(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nnmadi Kanu will soon become an Obidient and Yusful man. Same with Sunday Igboho, Deji Adeyanju and other social media activists for BAT
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by Tinubuagbado: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2022
Nnamdi Kanu has learnt a thing or two that will shape him to be the real version of him to enable him fulfil his destiny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by mcnuel001(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2022
this is very unfair na , so the north just wan finish emilokan, haba, MNK will surely be Obidient. there's God oooo

1 Like

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by ScamHunter: 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
Tinubuagbado:
Nnamdi Kanu has learnt a thing or two that will shape him to be the real version of him to enable him fulfil his destiny.

Don't be too sure. That guy controls millions of people in the SE and SS and these are people who have given up on Nigeria. Unless Obi convinces Kanu that Nigeria could work under him, expect all he's been doing to be crumbled by Kanu. I have a feeling that's why Kanu may be released: to become a loose canon.
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by Ndibunna: 10:06pm On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

Growing up in KD it was unlikely for one to enter a compound whose male head isn't an old soldier, and even one who didn't fight in the civil war, very unlikely really. My grand father will be turning in his grave seeing what Buhari and by extension El'rufai have turned this country to. Even the South Western Tinubu, with his Muslim/Muslim ticket.
Now, even though we've lived with the Igbos together without ever having issues like we frequently do with our Muslim neighbours in the North, there has always been this distrust for them. Though we worship the same the sentiment has always been there. It is believed an Igbo fellow can never be President of our country Nigeria.

Well, for the past months there seems to be a miracle going on. I personally haven't meet a single Southern Kaduna person who's keen on voting anyone else but the Labour Party's Peter Obi. The paradigm is changing and changing fast. When the President, Buhari, called the South easterners "five percentines" and "dot in the circle" insensitive people laughed, but I knew the magnitude of the BS cos I know the feeling. And I was disappointed.

You will not and can not win this struggle alone my South Eastern folks. This is definitely not a plea but an advise. As all these Muslim candidates who feel Nigeria can only be lead or ruled by them continue to get distracted, let all sane Nigerians grow in number so a "structureless" Party and hated tribe too can have a chance. A win for you is a win for me too my dear reader, a minority, add salt to wound, a Christian Northern one.

A wise nobody said "Those Who Fail To Learn From History Are Bound To Repeat It." Bye!

You did well but you don't advice a mad man, a lunatic at that.

Nnamdi Kanu is a lunatic, give him few weeks and he will start again.
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by Ndibunna: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
ScamHunter:

Don't be too sure. That guy controls millions of people in the SE and SS and these are people who have given up on Nigeria. Unless Obi convinces Kanu that Nigeria could work under him, expect all he's been doing to be crumbled by Kanu. I have a feeling that's why Kanu may be released: to become a loose canon.

He controls nothing but cannibals, touts and escapees from prison who derive joy in killing and wasting lives.

Secondly he controls nothing in SS but SE because of illiterates apologetic to him.

Tell me where in SS they observe sit at home? Even Asaba there doesn't.

1 Like

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by owobokiri(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2022
LocalStandard1:

You made a good point.
I just hope that things get better for everyone, especially all that have been cheated in this country. I hope Obi wins and that he never disappoints the teaming millions waiting and working for him.
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by LocalStandard1(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2022
owobokiri:

You made a good point.
I just hope that things get better for everyone, especially all that have been cheated in this country. I hope Obi wins and that he never disappoints the teaming millions waiting and working for him.
Yes you are right, let every Nigerian be given equal opportunity to aspire, not just a few from one section and religion.

1 Like

Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by americanigga(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
You cannot have two captains in one ship. At this time, Peter Obi is working against what Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for. Peter Obi will be forced to abandone his ambition which is against Biafra.
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by YourHerbalOrgan(f): 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2022
He may be offered a prominent political role, who knows?
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by SonofLothbrok: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2022
There is nobody in the South East that have millions of followers like Nnamdi Kanu.

It will take Peter Obi a miracle to convince Nnamdi Kanu to abandoned Biafran agitation. If Nnamdi kanu no vote for election. His followers will not vote.

This is just the plain truth.
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by stanluiz(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2022
Let me believe that Nnamdi kanu has repented. Last time he went he went to court, he said that peace should return to the South East. He is no longer loud or arrogant that he used to be. He was too quiet.

I also believe that DSS has rehabilitated him having spent 1 year and 4 months in solidarity confirmnent. I also believe Igbo leaders and elders has talked sense into his head when they visited him in prison.

Regardless of all. Nnamdi kanu is still a Terrorist leader and threat to national security. DSS and other security agents should monitor him. He should not be allowed to leave the country. Let him stay here.

In case if he tries to incite public unrest. DSS should bundle him dump his ass in prison.
Re: As Nnamdi Kanu Is Being Released, My Advise To Him by ChangedMan1999(m): 11:25pm On Oct 13, 2022
cry

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu, APC Presidential Candidate Set To See Tompolo At Oporoza / Abeg Who Dey Push For Emefiele Sack? Tinubu Or Atiku? Or Both / Kasshim Shettimma; The Abobakuun Who Said Noo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.