Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:37 AM

Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) (33158 Views)

Alexreports,wife Celebrate Second Baby's Birthday With Amazing Family Photoshoot / Churchill, AY Comedian, Others Celebrate Alexreports Wife As She Marks Birthday / Alexreports & Wife, Esther Benson Welcome Baby Boy. Olakunle Churchill Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by greatseed: 11:20pm On Oct 13, 2022
Authoreety:
Hmmm
Regina no dey the birthday.......?
As in! I dnt understand how this people manage to change the story from the headline story! I reserve my comment

1 Like

Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by jessylaurel(f): 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2022
AlexReports:
More

Alex report wife sha like sequins material
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:41am On Oct 14, 2022
Omo!! This Alex dey party steady sha. see who iamdbull for just employ as publicist to blow. But e get the money?

1 Like

Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by Slimkween: 2:28am On Oct 14, 2022
Shey na I'm wifey's birthday or madam Regina's birthday �
Anyways oga Alex abeg try dey wear your cap�
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by techWriter3: 4:12am On Oct 14, 2022
Whose bday is alex reporting

1 Like

Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by samwillyco1(m): 5:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Happy Birthday Regina

This Millionaires making young hustlers look stupid with their extravagant spendings.
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by mekybabe1: 5:23am On Oct 14, 2022
Regina don dey fat small small and looking older than her age. Anyways,happy birthday to her.
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by dbig3: 5:46am On Oct 14, 2022
I'm just 20 years so there is a lot of hope that i will make it b4 22. Who's with me??
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by dbig3: 5:49am On Oct 14, 2022
samwillyco1:
Happy Birthday Regina

This Millionaires making young hustlers look stupid with their extravagant spendings.

exactly oo! guy u dey feel my pain sha!!!

1 Like

Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by iyaniwura7nneka: 6:21am On Oct 14, 2022
AlexReports sef! AlexReports sef! ...
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by Firstcitizen: 6:23am On Oct 14, 2022
Money is good

If Yul Edochie second wife do party like dis one. No yeyebrity go show face. Why?

All because Yul no get bread like Ned so e no get right to marry second wife.

1 Like

Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by PAQ(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Money or no money, dont u just love it when a group of fine people hang together?
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Alex where u dey stay for abj make I come visit you
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Money can change everything, see the respect they have for Regina because of her billionaire husband. It is well.
As many of us that struggling very hard to survive may God bless us and bring more opportunities to us. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2022
samwillyco1:
Happy Birthday Regina

How are they making you look stupid? Do you know how long it took them to build this wealth?

The primary source of the wealth (Ned Nwoko) is in his 60s.

AY is 50, if I spot Ramsey Nouah is also in his 50s.

Regina's mom who gave her a dollar cake is in her 50s.

So who are you a 'young hustler' competing with? Your parents' agemate?

Besides, not everyone would be rich enough for extravagant spendings.

Work hard, be content with what you have and pray for God's blessings on your legitimate hard work.

Godliness & contentment is great gain.

1 Like

Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2022
dbig3:
I'm just 20 years so there is a lot of hope that i will make it b4 22. Who's with me??

If you don't become rich like Regina's husband or marry a very wealthy spouse by 22, what happens?

Who told you Need Nwoko made his money at 22?

You a 20 year old are comparing yourself with a 60 year old man....

Someone old enough to be your grandfather.

Kwatinue.
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by Midastorch(m): 7:28am On Oct 14, 2022
AlexReports:
AlexReports and Wife Step Out At Regina Daniels Surprise Birthday As Celebrities Celebrate

The wife of Abuja-based public relations and media practitioner, Alex Nwankwo popularly known as AlexReports, Mrs. Esther Nwankwo on Monday shines at the star-studded 22nd birthday ceremony of the super talented Nollywood actress, Regina

At the event which took place at Hustle and Bustle Wuse 2 Abuja, Mrs. Esther Nwankwo became the center of attraction as she stepped in in her pepper red gown outfit, the official dress code.

The movie and music stars at the event celebrated the wife of the publicist as her gentleman husband introduced her to some of them for the first time.

Several celebrities, from movie, music and comedy industry stormed the birthday of the billionaire's wife.

Regina had a good time as her close associates and friends celebrated her new age, showering her with sweet words and a beautiful prayer.

In the videos, an excited Regina could also be seen receiving a giant dollar cake from her mum.

Among those in attendance include, A.Y comedian, Actor Chuks Chyke, Onny Michael, Faze Alone, Actor Paul Vicks etc.

Guy do your work get paid and leave your wife and family out of it, no be this Abuja?? Dem go fu ck your wife pieces and you go cry taya.. ...

1 Like

Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by bukatyne(f): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2022
PAQ:
Money or no money, dont u just love it when a group of fine people hang together?

As in.

Nice pictures cheesy
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by NJV: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2022
Fake lifers and packagers!

Happy birthday Regina Daniels
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by aalangel(f): 9:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Hmmm!!!
Re: Alexreports, Wife Step Out For Regina Daniels Birthday Party (Pictures) by enemmo(f): 11:03am On Oct 14, 2022
Bloggers and the word 'storm'

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wasiu Ayinde’s Daughter's Call To Bar Party (Photos) / Nollywood Actress Victoria Inyama With Her Kids (Photos) / Kiss Daniel Has A Crush On Temmie Ovwasa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.