Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death (6166 Views)

See The Funny Shape Of Head That Got People Laughing On Social Media (photos) / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:33am On Oct 14, 2022
sacajawea:

A mad man's ranting
Indeed, you are mad!
that's your father you name there
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2022
sacajawea:

How did they "kill him"?
Na them make him jam motor for accident?

What a big, mindless, stupid thing to say
did you even watched the vedio at all? Ok maybe you are one of the mumu inside the killer hospital
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by NoToPile: 7:48am On Oct 14, 2022
Who was making the video? Is the person an hospital staff? I don't think so.

The nurse was telling the person to stop.

What is it with Nigerians and making unnecessary videos sef.
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by crackhouse(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2022
In Nigeria if it's not your brother or sister then it's none of your business and doesn't concern you..
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by crackhouse(m): 7:55am On Oct 14, 2022
One said Oya make una come make we carry am and the other one said what is this nah, (laughs) go carry am nah.. na wa oo
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Baronthecelebri: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Very bad
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by nostradamoss: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Discovery4today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoJdqWjBclw

Rico Swavey: Alex Unusual Slams Hospitals Over Delayed Treatment

Former Big Brother Naija's housemate, Alex Unusual, has slammed Nigerian hospitals who delay treatment of patients because of money.

She said this on her InstaStory on Thursday.

Alex Unusual, who is currently mourning her friend, Rico Swavey, who died on Thursday following a car crash, lashed out at the hospitals, stating that they cause so much pain with their stalling.

She said, “May God punish these hospitals that take time to start working on people that are rushed to the hospital. You have caused so much pain all for what? What is money that you let lives go like this by stalling?”

Credit: Instagram | alex_unusual

--
Follow us for more breaking news and videos

This will only happen in Nigeria
Some idiots will see this and still vote old cargos to rule them in 2023

When will Nigerian youths wake up?
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Dremeke: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2022
MyExpression:

If you're a medical practitioner, you'll understand the import of these observations.
given that he may have had a head injury, i think the reverse Trendelenburg is not out of the question.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by helpee(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
The FIRST MEDICAL ERROR I spotted....
Why would they put someone in circulatory collapse in Reverse Trendenlenburg position..?
That's Clinical Suicide

The SECOND ERROR.......
Why would you expose someone in circulatory collapse for a long time without consideration of warmth to ensure adequate circulation..?

The THIRD ERROR.....
are these professional nurses or professional mortuary attendants in disguise as nurses..?
You sat down in your house and you are passing professional judgement on a case you know absolutely nothing about. You are just speaking gibberish like someone that was recently introduced to medical terminologies in pre clinical school .
1) How did you know he was in collapse? Do you know wether there was raised intracranial pressure as a result of head injury? Of course one of the ways to lower Raised IOC without lowering systemic pressure is a reversed trendelenburg position.
2) Did you bother checking the temperature? Do you even know wether he was actually feverish ? All these online warriors self.
Nevertheless, I just answered you because you are moving purulent stuffs online. I don't think those are the reasons the guy was in that awkward position. I think stretcher was not available at that moment to move him. Paucity of equipment. So many things were wrong but not all these your ignorant display of medical knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Slimkween: 8:54am On Oct 14, 2022
God have mercy oooooo
Dunsin Onyekan came out from accident unscathed
Rico Swavey died in accident
The God-factor can never be underestimated.

2 Likes

Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Discovery4today: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Slimkween:
God have mercy oooooo
Hmm
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Discovery4today: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Slimkween:
God have mercy oooooo
What is the God Factor?
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Slimkween: 9:01am On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Slimkween: 9:02am On Oct 14, 2022
Discovery4today:

What is the God Factor?
See Exodus 23:25, 26.

1 Like

Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by iyatrustee(f): 9:09am On Oct 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

No be one of the youths dey make the videos? How does old cargoes have a blame in this?

Everything is not about 2023 and politics biko
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Mrkumareze(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2022
No one is talking about what led to the accident . Was Rico on his belt Hell no, if he had his seat belt, there was no way such accident would claim his life.

It's better we use this opportunity to massively inform our road users the need to use seat belt. It saves alot

1 Like

Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by lenghtinny(m): 9:14am On Oct 14, 2022
You people need to chill with your emotions….
It’s obvious the person recording is not a health professional… I didn’t see any smirk on the nurses, they were agitated instead….

Nigerians need to stop this habit of looking for a scapegoat in a bad situation….
I blame the hospital allowing those outsiders take pictures and make videos of a man in his vulnerable moment…
A standard hospital wouldn’t be so careless
robinso01:
This is why I do tell people that "you can go through school of learning and learning won't go through you" imagine set of professionals medical practitioners that are supposed to perform their duty diligently, but decided to choose social media ahead of their duties.

The hospital and the workers are supposed to be sued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Lamanii22(f): 9:20am On Oct 14, 2022
It’s the person recording that is even annoying me…. What’s his gain now
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by lereinter(m): 9:25am On Oct 14, 2022
This is the height of ruthlessness

You can see that this country isn't created by God

Do they know the kind of death they will experience?

This is outrageous
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by lereinter(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:
No one is talking about what led to the accident . Was Rico on his belt Hell no, if he had his seat belt, there was no way such accident would claim his life.

It's better we use this opportunity to massively inform our road users the need to use seat belt. It saves alot

You are talking trash

Where you at the accident scene, how do you know he was not on seat belt

All the people that put on seat belt don't die in an accident

It is better you comment with your brain
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by candygist: 10:03am On Oct 14, 2022
Exactly how i lost my mom at one of the general hospital in Lagos State. The doctor that attended to my mom was still a student o. The two senior nurses that were suppose to be compassionate as mother's were just taking everything as an insult.

As a common man, try not to get any serious sickness in Nigeria.
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Mrkumareze(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
lereinter:

You are talking trash

Where you at the accident scene, how do you know he was not on seat belt

All the people that put on seat belt don't die in an accident

It is better you comment with your brain

I know my field, so I speak as a professional. You kids allows emotion to override you.
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by phemmyfour: 10:07am On Oct 14, 2022
richie240:
I've watched this video at least twice and I was looking for where they were 'laughing' and I couldn't see any.
At the worst, d nurses were agitated. They were even chastising d moròn that was filming. Or is there another definition to 'laughing' that we don't know of?

You don't need to spread fake news just bcus of views please.
same here... nobody was laughing in the video

1 Like

Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by phemmyfour: 10:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:

He was on seat belt, and indeed such accident does claims lives.

Seat belt isn't a life guard..... It's there to minimize NOT to stop injury
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by lereinter(m): 10:44am On Oct 14, 2022
Mrkumareze:

I know my field, so I speak as a professional. You kids allows emotion to override you.

Kpele road safety
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by GavelSlam: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Welcome to Nigeria hospital.

No wonder theifnibu never love to attend the hospitals he built

In fact, Peter Obi made it known that he himself attends to his medical issues in UK.
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by GavelSlam: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2022
nostradamoss:

What age makes one old cargo?
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by richie240: 11:58am On Oct 14, 2022
sacajawea:

Exactly, this is a case of spreading fake news, even when we can see the source with our own eyes.
The person filming may not even be a staff, there was no delay per say, as they were just about to go to the next phase!
This Nigerians are so foolish, you've not seen anything, and are lost in a world of of ignorance as to the day to day reality of Nigerians

The bbniaja colleagues are very stupid people too!
Can u imagine!
The net length of d video is 29 seconds and in dt short time some ignoramus heaped d blame of d death on d medical staffs.

I still don't find any laxity in the actions of the nurses in d full view the camera talk less of laughing. As a matter of fact they were all in emergency mode.

It's true many medical staffs can be lackadaisical at crucial moments like this, but not in ds case.

Some ppl just like transferring their frustrations on others.
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by sacajawea: 1:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
did you even watched the vedio at all? Ok maybe you are one of the mumu inside the killer hospital
Indeed, you are mad
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by MMempire(m): 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
Sad reality of Nigerian hospitals.
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by sukar886: 3:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
50% death in this country is carelessness ...
Re: Hospital Staffs Making Videos And Laughing On Rico Swavey Before His Death by Christian36: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
I don't know about other countries nurses, but to be honest with you, about 80% of Nigeria nurses are purely wicked, will I say it is the nature of their job or what, just like Nigeria lecturers. A typical Nigeria man or woman will always like to prove rubbish to you when he or she noticed that the present situation is in his or her hands.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kim Goes Braless In See-through Top With Kanye On A Date Night In Hollywood / Is President Obamas so Called Wife Is a man? true or not watch it your self. / Stella Damasus’ Third Marriage Crashes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.