Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,828 members, 7,831,692 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Why Is There Too Much Hatred And Animosity Among The Yoruba Elites - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is There Too Much Hatred And Animosity Among The Yoruba Elites (551 Views)

Why Do So Many Nigerians Have Such Deep Hatred And Rage Toward Akatas? / Seun Osewa Stop Exploiting The "Yoruba Vs Igbo" Tribal Fights / Why So Much Hatred Among Nigerian Tribes In The Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There Too Much Hatred And Animosity Among The Yoruba Elites by FemiCash1: 5:08pm On Aug 17, 2011
I am a new registerd member of nairaland but I have been following Nairaland since 2008.
There is something that have been bothering me and i feel like hearing from our people especially our Yoruba brothers.
I know I will be called all sorts of name by my Yoruba brothers and sisters but name calling will never change the facts.Nevertheless,I will appreciate all comments bad or good form either Yoruba people or any other tribe.
Now have a look of the following hated and animosity by Yorubas to Yorubas,and I ask why are the Yorubas fighting ourselves more than any other tribe in Nigeria
(1)Bola Ige and Pa Abraham Adesanya collected bribe to kill our illustrious son,MKO.
(2) MKO him self have been a betrayer of Yoruba race and he is a rabid hater of Pa Awolowo.
(3)Pa Awolow himself want only him to shine in Yoruba land hence his hatred for Pa Akintola and the fight to finish that ensued
(4)Obasanjo hate Pa Awolowo and sweared that Pa Awolowo will be president over his dead body and even went a step further by making a jest of pa Aoo that what took him many years without achieving it(The presidency),took him nothing to achieve.
(5)Obasanjo did every thing to stop MKO from been the president even also going the extra mile to denounced MKO as not the messiah Nigeria want.
(6)OBJ Killed Bola Ige
(7)Tinumbu Killed Funsho Williams
(coolPDP/ACN in the west killed Dipo Dina
(9)The yoruba Obas betrayed Oladipo Diya and were the first to accept that Gen Diya planed a coup against Abacha
(10) Asiwaja Bola tinubu hate Pa Awo and his family even till death and wish Mama HID death through his editors,
Lety me stop here for now.Please if you know other atrocities commited by Yorubas to Yoruba,just say it so that shame will shame the devil!

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Uk Immigration Fraud And False Companies / Spend Wisely / Seun Please Create An Inbox On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.