Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,913 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore (27558 Views)

US Chamber Of Commerce Invites Tinubu To Ring NASDAQ Closing Bell Sept 20 / Wike Invites Tinubu To Commission Projects In Rivers State. / Buhari, Atiku, Sowore & Moghalu To Participate In Townhall Meeting. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by SaintLucia: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
21 post you no fit reply

You as lazy as your useless Agbado Master.

Now reply with OBI's Picture

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night grin grin

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by brunobaba(m): 10:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Validated:
Trouble as NMA invites Atiku, Obi, Sowore and Tinubu to NMA week.

Tinubu dodged NBA conference, he didged Peace Pack signing, he ddged ICAN conference. How is going to dodge the NMA week?

NMA would be glad to hold the emilokan Lagos landlord who met only one ambulance biught since 1960.
Full story below:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/10/13/nigerian-medical-association-invites-aac-presidential-candidate-sowore-tinubu-atiku-obi

You invite a sick person to NMA....he will be admitted straight to the hospital from the Conference.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by franchasofficia: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
Tinubu go japa
Baba weh no well, wetin him wan talk about healthcare in Nigeria; maybe to teach Nigerian Doctors how to japa to London cheesy
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by GEEBITE: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2022
Thank God it is no longer 3rd class or pass degree in philosophy. Can I ask the class of degree you graduated with?
reddingtonblack:

Govt is a serious business, a reality beyond what the four walls of any unversity can resolve.
Its only in Nigeria people mistake eloquence & big grammar for intelligence, asides that peter graduated with a certificate that can't guarantee a job in companies he headed, even the things he says are wack for anyone that school really pass thru, not only is Peter dishing incoherent statistics even the manifesto he reels out are container economic that is shameful anyone who had good grades in economics.

We hear say buhari naa dullard, buh what english could a 2nd lower in philosphy from NSUKKA speak that a distinction graduate from chicago can't speak.
BAT spent more years in USA than Obi what eloquence can a igbo man have that a yoruba man can't match. i can count over 10 godson BAT is mentoring that have PhD how many dey under Peter obi.

If the debate count BAT will go, buh when you get to certain stage in life you won't have time for irrelevances and when you have samples you do less talking
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by babyfaceafrica: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2022
sulaak:

Had we spent more time analysing the content of OBJ, GEJ, Yar'adua and Buhari's plan and manifesto, maybe we wouldn't have a mess of a country today.

I listened intensively to Sowere presentation to the ICAN and was very impressed with one of his highlights on the National budget, which in the account is illegal as it is above the 3% threshold.

The Nigerian media has failed to perform their investigative journalist role of holding prospective politicians to account; these institutions and bodies are vital institutions that will provide a platform for the presidential candidate to either swim or fail.

It's easy to say something to bamboos the crowd , when they reach there, they will do nansense. Politicians na scam
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by sulaak(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Govt is a serious business, a reality beyond what the four walls of any unversity can resolve.
Its only in Nigeria people mistake eloquence & big grammar for intelligence, asides that peter graduated with a certificate that can't guarantee a job in companies he headed, even the things he says are wack for anyone that school really pass thru, not only is Peter dishing incoherent statistics even the manifesto he reels out are container economic that is shameful anyone who had good grades in economics.

We hear say buhari naa dullard, buh what english could a 2nd lower in philosphy from NSUKKA speak that a distinction graduate from chicago can't speak.
BAT spent more years in USA than Obi what eloquence can a igbo man have that a yoruba man can't match. i can count over 10 godson BAT is mentoring that have PhD how many dey under Peter obi.

If the debate count BAT will go, buh when you get to certain stage in life you won't have time for irrelevances and when you have samples you do less talking

Bro , this is not about Igbo vs Yoruba. Tinubu support his own self -interest and considering what we have witnessed with Buhari's health and inability to stop government and security fuel thief , Nigeria cannot afford Tinubu or Atiku
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by ceragon123: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2022
So him telling us "shut up your mouth" and "Buhari won because of me" and Olule and emilokan are not statements abi? smileyDefending Tinubu has got to be the most hardest job ever. He must engage us. QED

saysugar:
bro, tinubu don’t usually attend all this public tv show, even before he declared to contest, I have never see tinubu on tv even his tvc, he believe his word and statements is very powerful in Nigeria, might be positive to east negative to north or south,so he is always been cautious of interviewing, reason why he refused to talk during Fulani herdsmen, endsars in Lagos? U can’t compare tinubu statement word to obi/atiku/sowore, na word statement kill awolowo and abiola
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by Diligence: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Very very soon, campaigning for APC, Tinubu & Shettima, Muslim-Muslim ticket may attract immediate retribution

Take Back Your Country
VoteWisely
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by AliyuMahdi9: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Olodo you are 21 post behind

On this Nairaland I go deal with you Idiot

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by NaijaOlosho(f): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2022
A welcoming development

This next election should never be like others
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by JBL316: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2022
Doctors dey see wetin no dey exist for person body not to tok of the tinz wey dey exist! Hian...Baba no near there o.....na beg am begging u
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by TheOgaBoss: 10:28am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Tinubu is not answerable to you... He will attend events he wants
yess he is, he is contesting to be president, he is supposed to tell us his plans.
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 14, 2022
Newton2024:
If Thiefnubuu shows up, I will stop campagning for H.E Obi grin

Tinubu is a bad market. He is so bad to the extent that he cannot market himself. All he does anytime he is giving microphone is to insult and abuse people recklessly. Tinubu's brain has failed him.

You wont be saying this rubbish if he gave you a bullion van. angry
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Olodo you are 21 post behind

On this Nairaland I go deal with you Idiot

The bashing you guys are dishing out is too much, I see laughter and weepings as well.

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by chiedozie198100: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2022
So to all the youths watching Tinubu's behavior towards these organizations inviting him, n he is practically ignoring them, hope you can see that he'll behave the same if elected as president n nigerians call on him to act on something.

open your eyes oo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by TheOgaBoss: 10:41am On Oct 14, 2022
azikiweironsi:

I just wonder. Do you think most of these people are interested in his lecture but looking for irrellevances. Even if he attend, his appearance, gestures etc will still be put into critical analysis.
grin grin
with people like u this country will never move forward. Sad.
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by doneback04: 10:45am On Oct 14, 2022
Wasting ur time tinubu will not come
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by LocalMan2(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2022
Same way we don't want him in any affairs of our dear country.
He just as stupid as you are.

OLABAMIJI99:

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by riverbird: 10:59am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu will japa to Chicago grin

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by isaiahonu: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2022
ninilo:
Table shakers

Please We Design a Professional Company Logo for your Business a 2k Only

Pay On Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/JdVoZQeYQwTrp1278
I wonder how you drive joy by scamming people in the name of doing Company Logo. It's over 2 months now since I paid you to design company logo for me and you absconded since then. God is still God
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by Oziens: 11:05am On Oct 14, 2022
All The Presidential Aspirants Seeking For The No.1 Seat In The Country Are Answerable To The Electorates. The Abnormality of Seeking For A Job Without Interview Can Only Happens In Banana Republic, of Which Nigeria is Not. So, Tinubu, if Serious Need To Be Interrogated In The Public Court Of The Nigeria's Electorate On His Vision, Skills & Capacity To Steer The Ship of This Country. Nigerians Can't Afford To Ply The Same Road Of MBuhari With Another Same, Tinubu In 2023.
God Forbid! May God delivers Nigeria & Nigerians From Vultures & Hyenas Masquerading As Politicians With Their Blinded & Parochial Slave Supporters.

OLABAMIJI99:

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by Killermamba: 11:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Newton2024:
If Thiefnubuu shows up, I will stop campagning for H.E Obi grin

Tinubu is a bad market. He is so bad to the extent that he cannot market himself. All he does anytime he is giving microphone is to insult and abuse people recklessly. Tinubu's brain has failed him.

Please when will market women invite them? Uncle BAT will be the first to show up

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by tctrills: 11:09am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

My boy you don't get it. These men are answerable to us. We are their employers. They are begging us for the job of president. They should dance to our tone.
Please let's make all our politicians answerable to the masses.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by latolz: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu no go show
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by Diligent1(f): 11:15am On Oct 14, 2022
kingyakos:

You are not ashamed of yourself, as educated and intelligent the Yorubas are, very outstanding in their careers but here's tinubu disgracing that intelligence, education and outstanding careers which is the major pride of the Yorubas and here you are defending it.
SHAME ON YOU
Tribal bigot
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by Promising5555: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu no go show up, if him show up, them fit tire rob for him drop him blood to know whether nah BAT dey abi rotten made food
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by kingyakos: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2022
Diligent1:

Tribal bigot

Nonsense
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by DryMouth: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

You a presidential candidate is not answerable to his ctizens..

Lol. Tinubu people will not kill me with laugher grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by Crossroad1(m): 11:23am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

he Is answerable to Nigerians he intend to rule...
You people just reason as if your Brian's are made of air
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by ncoolsome(m): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

He isn't answerable to me or u but wants our collective votes...read ur comment again n again...maybe ur brain can kickstart..
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by Mikyle: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2022
after this group, ICEN is next. later on associations of engineers, nurses, bankers, market women, farmers, and so on.

And they will all want all of them to attend. Some of my people will even mandate it for them.
Re: Nigerian Medical Association Invites Tinubu, Obi, Atiku & Sowore by noble99: 11:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Why them dey look for Tinubu's trouble

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Defrauds Titi Atiku Abubakar Of N918 Million / EFCC Obtains Warrant To Search All Flats In Osborne Towers / Adeyinka Grandson: We'll Use Chemical Weapons On FG If Odua Nation Isn't Granted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.