Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi (838 Views)

Wole Soyinka Alleged Statement On PDP Defections / Amaechi, Amosun & Wole Soyinka On Train Ride From Lagos To Abeokuta / APC Agent Pours Acid On PDP Agent At Ado Ekiti LGA Ward (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2022
*Wole Soyinka on PDP Defections*

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories,
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me.

Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

*There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.*

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom." Only Peter Obi agreed.
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts." I was the only governor who supported the CBN governors advise.
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.
* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.
* Olu Falae took 100M naira.
* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.
*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
* Diezzani with $20 billionmissing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.

The list continues.....
Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria

*THE BLIND IS STILL TALKING AND CAMPAIGNING FOR PDP PARTY THAT CRUMBLE NIGERIA ECONOMY TO WERE WE ARE*.

REMEMBER: Peter Obi was part of the PDP until July 2022.

5 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Oxb90: 8:14am On Oct 14, 2022
Wow! This is only PDPs loot summary. By the time APCs loots are listed, Nigeria will catch fire

If you can read the whole writing, you will find out that it was only Peter Obi that agreed with the CBN to save for the rainy day.

What else do Nigerians want?

Just think about it.

6 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Tinubuagbado: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.
I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.
The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories,
For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me.

Happy reading:

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

*There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.*

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?
"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom." Only Peter Obi agreed.
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts." I was the only governor who supported the CBN governors advise.
*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on.

The list continues.....

*THE BLIND IS STILL TALKING AND CAMPAIGNING FOR PDP PARTY THAT CRUMBLE NIGERIA ECONOMY TO WERE WE ARE*.

REMEMBER: Tinubu is part of the APC until NOW.

GOD PUNISH YOU AND BEND YOUR FINGERS.

IMAGINE THIS USELESS THING.

Tinubu supporter

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by feedthenation(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

The list continues.....

---APC did worse within the last 7 years---

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 10:38am On Oct 14, 2022
Oxb90:
Wow! This is only PDPs loot summary. By the time APCs loots are listed, Nigeria will catch fire

If you can read the whole writing, you will find out that it was only Peter Obi that agreed with the CBN to save for the rainy day.

Just think about it.

Peter Obi remained part of the looting party until 3 months ago.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2022
feedthenation:

---APC did worse within the last 7 years---

List your own atrocities of APC like i did here.

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2022
*~ Peter Obi*

In a bid to disparage Obi, the OP ended up promoting him.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by blank(f): 10:46am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

I stopped reading at the highlighted part. How will Prof make such a grammatical error? I doubt he wrote this.

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 10:47am On Oct 14, 2022
Oxb90:

Just think about it.
Yeah exactly what prof is professing, better you stick with the devil you know, waste of time, no need to run back to your own vomit like a dog.

Stick with the criminals APC that you know.
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by LadyExcellency: 10:48am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Happy reading:

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom." boom." Only Peter Obi agreed
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

*~ Peter Obi*

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.
* Fayose took 3B naira.
* Oritsejafor - $35M
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

The list continues.....

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2022
toneroforever:
Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts." I was the only governor who supported the CBN governors advise.
*~ Peter Obi*

In a bid to disparage Obi, the OP ended up promoting him.
Promoting the politically inclined parrot how?
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Tochi3(m): 10:50am On Oct 14, 2022
APCshit and Theif'nubu urchins running helter skelter... begging rigorously for familiarity and acceptance... cheesy grin
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by LadyExcellency: 10:50am On Oct 14, 2022

I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom." Only Peter Obi agreed
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

That says it ALL

We want Obi, the YOUTHS want Peter Obi for president.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 10:52am On Oct 14, 2022
Tochi3:
APCshit and Theif'nubu urchins running helter skelter... begging rigorously for familiarity and acceptance... cheesy grin
You must be referring to the new Labor Parry of Pandora Pete?

A capitalist is the presidential candidate of a socialist party? You people haven’t started suffering in Nigeria yet for your eternal mumurism.

Con man Peter Obi.
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by saintkel(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

Peter Obi remained part of the looting party until 3 months ago.
u didn't read d part where Peter was commended for saving abi?

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by ChangetheChange: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2022
grin grin grin
Another confused Tinubu janja-weed zombies propaganda again.
Wole Soyinka will come out tommorow to deny these unintelligent propaganda
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Eniitankorede: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2022
saintkel:

Save what? What was he doing in a looting party for years is my question.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 10:56am On Oct 14, 2022
saintkel:
It is just a clear example, Peter Obi telling fantasies of what he will do, this is a democrazy, it is not about any single individual, the National Assembly is more important than the president.
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by saintkel(m): 10:57am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

so among sinners u can't find saint?.....what's Tinubu doing in APC?
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2022
Eniitankorede:

You should have asked that Obidient Zombie the reason why Pandaora Pete ran away from the political party APGA that made him an executive governor for 8 years?
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Buckeyemedia1: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2022
saintkel:
so among sinners u can't find saint?.....what's Tinubu doing in APC?
Obi is a Clown, playing to the gallery of his labor ready Obidient mumus, Sentiments aside this is Nigeria, no way today, that Nigerians will make any Obi or Chike President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If Federal power is coming down south, then it is coming to the South West, only political naive children are oblivious to that fact.
Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by Tochi3(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
You must be referring to the new Labor Parry of Pandora Pete?

A capitalist is the presidential candidate of a socialist party? You people haven’t started suffering in Nigeria yet for your eternal mumurism.

Con man Peter Obi.
You are absolutely wrong...

I am referring to APCshit, urchinsons, Thief'nubu- the drug cocain sniffer, the bullion van Bourdillon emilokan, the tout, the sick, the kleptomaniac, the certificateless fraudster..

The Abgabdo man Thief'nubu cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka On PDP Defections, Including Peter Obi by saintkel(m): 11:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
Obi is a Clown, playing to the gallery of his labor ready Obidient mumus, Sentiments aside this is Nigeria, no way today, that Nigerians will make any Obi or Chike President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

If Federal power is coming down south, then it is coming to the South West, only political naive children are oblivious to that fact.
Oga quit bin foolish dis morning abeg....always making flimsy excuse cos u wanna hide behind ur candidate......I won't banter words with u.....

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Peterobi's Achievements Compared To Those Of BAT And Fashola By @globaldatalab / Tinubu’ll Get More Votes Than Obi In South-east’ / Tommorow Is Presidential Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.