Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,880 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

Journey Of A Fashion Designer - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Journey Of A Fashion Designer (234 Views)

Ladies, Consider Yourself A Fashion Disaster If You Dress Like This To Work / Do you own a Fashion store or are you a dropshipper? Start selling online today / Be A Fashion Designer In 3months In Akure Ondo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Journey Of A Fashion Designer by FashionCapital(m): 8:08am On Oct 14, 2022
I never knew life can be this uncertain, wanting to try a new thing but afraid to fail.

I studied political science education at Obafemi Awolowo university and came out with a second class lower division. I just recently concluded my one year mandatory service where I was posted to Anambra east zone (nteje ). The place was fun, I was able to make few friends, both corp members and indigenes.
As a Fashion designer, during my service year other corp members believe I am lucky to have a Skill, it really help though as I was able to get peanuts out of my works.
Now reality is here, I felt I always knew what I wanted but there is this feeling of "what if"..
What if I fail
I plan to work from home for now but get a mannequin for display of my works..
The name of my brand is De fashion capital (DFC)..please guys help patronize a new life starter...
I will update my works when I start to sew fully.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mudcloth Styles For Ladies / Importance Of Choosing The Right Fabric For Gym Leggings / Fashion Comfy Home Wear Slippers For Women | Tips For Shopping For Women Home We

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.