Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu (36734 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Next Move After Supreme Court Judgment / Obi Reveals Next Action If INEC Refuses To Obey Court Order To Inspect Materials / Lekki Shootings: CNN Objects To Lagos Panel’s Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Basher8583: 4:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
It is obvious that Buhari led APC government don't want peace to return to south east .. but he will be shamed

You are the ones in SE that don't want peace for yourselves if that illiterate albino is what you are worshipping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Alpharey: 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
odebmart:
The game is set to truncate the P O presidential ambition. I believe kanu will be released when election is about to begin, the ipob have always said they will be no election in the east, and this is the card the opposition wants to play. This first claimed release is to spite the man, knowing that those who believe in P O presidency will not want him released now and also to gauge and distabilise obi's supporters, I believe he will be realeased maybe by December or January to shake up PO presidential chances, this is just my opinion.
Tales by the moon light
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Alpharey: 5:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
XerXers:

100 million Nigerians no see watery beans chop

Up north, they are eating grass and cow dung.
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Patriotsleague: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
You fools Kanu jumped bail, he has pending charges before he ran abroad like a rat. The terrorist has killed many, he must die.
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by BethiMcCauley: 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Yoighaman(m): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
nasirujj:

During the 2015 and 2019 presidential election.

I did vote for Buhari, and have apologized for doing so. I was fooled twice. That's why it won't happen again. I will never vote for Tinubu.
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Franking: 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
JAMO84:
Kanu still has like ten bags of watery beans to eat

Who is this one?
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Emyogalanya: 8:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
hammerT:

UN, ASKED NNAMDI KANU TO BE RELEASED.

NNAMDI KANU IS THE GREATEST SLAYER OF AMALA AND KUNU GOLLOPPERS.

NNAMDI KANU CANNOT BE BOUGHT, BY PEOPLE USING OUR RESOURCES.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzIFxLTYdeo
Don't mind them from fantastically corrupt. To shit hole. Now its executive rascal. no be oyibo people talk am o, na nig court
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Emyogalanya: 8:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Basher8583:

You are the ones in SE that don't want peace for yourselves if that illiterate albino is what you are worshipping.
Product of an executive rascal government
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Emyogalanya: 8:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Patriotsleague:
You fools Kanu jumped bail, he has pending charges before he ran abroad like a rat. The terrorist has killed many, he must die.
so says another product of executive recklesness
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by onumadu: 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Please someone should help me to understand Malami.
Did Kanu commit any offense from inside detention?
If not, then what is Malami talking about?
Which kain lawyer be dis? undecided
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by toofit007: 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
nihinlade:
My question is: what are they holding this man for in the first place? What did he do? Yes, I understand that the federal government wants unity but this is not the way to go about it. If there has been fairness before now, I am sure this man will not be doing this in the first place. The current administration have not played by the rules of equity and federalism but of segregation and nepotism and you except not to have aggitators like Nnamdi Kalu. Why wasn't Ipob this prominent during Goodluck's time? Can't they negotiate with them? If they can negotiate with Boko Haram and Bandits. I am yoruba but I don't see anything this man has done wrong. When there is fairness, aggitators will go to sleep!

This administration has truly failed Nigerians!
Biafra restoration is not negotiable.
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Patriotsleague: 4:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Emyogalanya:
so says another product of executive recklesness
Did he jump bail or not?

Once you jumped bail, you have to suffer the consequence, the courts can't free him, he has a case with federal government before he jumped bail.

1 Like

Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by kingsceemark(m): 6:22am On Oct 15, 2022
Amumaigwe:

They are already eating it. Some are even eating grass join.

Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Emyogalanya: 7:20am On Oct 15, 2022
Patriotsleague:

Did he jump bail or not?

Once you jumped bail, you have to suffer the consequence, the courts can't free him, he has a case with federal government before he jumped bail.
Haha so did you travell out of the country when the court in abia said he did not jump bail but ran for his life when army illegally went to his house to kill him?
Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Probz(m): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2022
Spanki:

Nigeria is a very sweet country. Igbo people have lovely soups, Yoruba people have hospitality culture, and Hausa people have strength and land to produce food. Change your mindset, hatred leads to frustration.

I suppose but I’d rather give the food-basket glory to Benue.

And yeah. Igbo people don’t joke when it comes to traditional food/soups. Amala and ewedu people should step well aside there. Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu's Lawyer Reveals Next Action As FG Objects To Court Order Releasing Kanu by Spanki(f): 6:13am On Feb 24, 2023
Probz:

I suppose but I’d rather give the food-basket glory to Benue.

And yeah. Igbo people don’t joke when it comes to traditional food/soups. Amala and ewedu people should step well aside there. Nonsense.

You guys can't rule Nigeria now.. Wait till after 24 years. Maybe by then you might have learnt some lessons.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ahmed Aluko Storms Out Of NEC Meeting, Joins APC / Gov El-Rufai Receives Former VP Namadi Sambo In Kaduna (Photos) / Sultan: Muslims Will Not Be Provoked To Take Up Arms To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.