Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,125 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs (11002 Views)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Sanwo-Olu Announces Total Ban Of Okada In 6 Local Government / Coronavirus: Wike Announces Total Lockdown In Parts Of Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by id4sho(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2022
shocked
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by Curious345: 10:17am On Oct 14, 2022
Hnmm

Coming from a governor who said BANDITS ARE KILLING HIS PEOPLE Because THEY DEVIATED FROM THE WAYS OF ALLAH ..

THE WORST GOVERNOR IN THE WHOLE WORLD ..

He is also an APC chieftain ,and will campaign for tinubu soon... Thoughts of these make me sick.
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by AliyuMahdi9: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2022
Useless PDP and ApC

And some Urchins with be supporting this Government

Saintlucia Come and post Obi's Picture here

@Saintlucia
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by sofeo(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2022
Ok.
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by SaintLucia: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Useless PDP and ApC

And some Urchins with be supporting this Government

Saintlucia Come and post Obi's Picture here

@Saintlucia
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had miserable night. grin grin grin

Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by Bigchristo: 10:25am On Oct 14, 2022
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/banditry-zamfara-govt-announces-total-lockdown-in-3-lgas/
let them enjoy it since the elders are quiet even the youths that’s supposed to protest against the banditry going on in the northern states
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by AliyuMahdi9: 10:27am On Oct 14, 2022
Wawa Alede

Na only this Pics you get.

For 2 days you can get more OBI's Picture

You are behind by 22 post.

Idiot

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had miserable night. grin grin grin
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by Traplord09: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2022
He never forget is map..... ...

Happy independent day

Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by Emman08: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2022
The bandits will be licking their lips. Only people the total lockdown will hurt are the law abiding people trying to make an honest loving
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:
Zamfara...the only news that comes out of that state is about banditry and terrorism or child marriages and VVF.
Ur papa I say post picture seh no go better for una ... cheesy
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by Fkmodhi: 10:34am On Oct 14, 2022
Total lockdown in 3 LGAS that asslicker won’t comment here but had it been it’s from one Souther eastern state the nonentity would be forming patriotic werey jati jati...
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by zadokchidi: 10:39am On Oct 14, 2022
And some people say they will continue where buhari stop...apc government bad government
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by Bijust: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2022
Very nice
Stupid electorate..
They should keep voting with sentiments, tribal and religious beliefs..
More is coming
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by JaskanFactor: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2022
if they wait till now to lock down after they have been killing people for 3 years, it must mean this locked down LGAs are the ones were thier banidtts have killed everybody .

Cause under normal condition where bandits aren't civil servants, there would have been curfew in the whole country and surrounding countries since 3 years ago.
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by TUANKU(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

Depression induced by poverty don finish this one life.
I no go post nothing, na today i enter NL? See this brainless idiot.
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2022
treesun:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/10/banditry-zamfara-govt-announces-total-lockdown-in-3-lgas/

how many polling unit does the three LGA have?

the funny thing is that after the 2023 presidential election these LGA will get voting results and APC WON
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by TUANKU(m): 10:51am On Oct 14, 2022
leody:

Monitoring spirit...Depression and frustration go kee you. cheesy
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by SaintLucia: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
Wawa Alede

Na only this Pics you get.

For 2 days you can get more OBI's Picture

You are behind by 22 post.

Idiot

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night ya jaki

Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by Ngwamankillyou(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2022
Sitwalkstand:
Insecurity will intensify in North East, North west and Eastern Nigeria.

It's a political too of destabilisation by the political elite.

By all means, they will tell us that election can't hold.

Remember Jonathan wanted to move the election in January 2015 but civil society and international community refused.

Watch Buhari, the Cabal and INEC. They may try the card of moving the election again

It will even turn worst in South West as things are going.
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by AliyuMahdi9: 11:42am On Oct 14, 2022
If them born you well go and reply all my 20 post

Idiot.

You are my bingo and you will forever reply me

Now reply with OBI's Picture

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night ya jaki
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by onuman: 11:48am On Oct 14, 2022
That's what former governor Yerima brought to Zamfara and the other sharia states of Northern Nigeria.
Bandits are offshoots of Boko Haram.
Boko Haram fights for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.

Sharia criminal laws were adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 Northern Nigeria's sharia states.
Sani Yerima as then governor of Zamfara state introduced sharia criminal laws in Northern Nigeria.

Secessionist groups emerged from the south of Nigeria, first, in the southeast, after the Constitution of Nigeria was urinated on by protagonists of sharia criminal laws in the north of Nigeria.
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by SaintLucia: 12:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
AliyuMahdi9:
If them born you well go and reply all my 20 post

Idiot.

You are my bingo and you will forever reply me

Now reply with OBI's Picture

u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night. Jaki is tire of sending multiple comments grin grin grin

Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by seunayantokun(m): 12:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Only heartless and foolish reporters call terrorism banditry.
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by AliyuMahdi9: 12:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
Even the gods Approve of Obi

Next Picture Olodo

21 post you have not responded.

Brain dead dog

Next OBI's Picture.

I told you I am you Master , go and get another OBI's Picture and Post.

You can't even respond immediately 2 hours Reply. I go wound you for this Nairaland

SaintLucia:
u mean frustration and depression have turned u to a bitch just because Obi Pandora will lose election in 2023. Are you aware that Obi Pandora can't hold his campaign on Monday. Hope you had a miserable night. Jaki is tire of sending multiple comments grin grin grin
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by Igbodicool(m): 1:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
This is not news and newsworthy...
The original and main news are:

Nnamdi Kanu
Biafra
IPOB
Igbo
SE
Peter Obi
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by bdauran: 2:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:
Una neverv see anything yet
is that what wish for your fellow human?
This is satanic!
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by MoneyMustBMade(m): 6:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ask them now they will tell you that thier problem is nnamdi kanu

Lost generation
Re: Banditry: Zamfara Announces Total ‘Lockdown’ In 3 LGAs by sanya4good(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
There won't end to banditry in Nigeria until the citizens are allowed to arm themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Signs 2013 Budget Into Law / Amaechi Says Rivers Governorship To Rotate Among Ethnic Group / When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.