Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) (19480 Views)

We Don’t Want To Associate With Gov Matawalle – Zamfara APC Decampees To PDP / Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Dino Melaye Receives APC Decampees In Kogi, Burns Brooms (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by goodmike7: 2:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
If not for tribalism , and in a rightful sense who will support a known POLITICAL FRAUDSTER who has committed dis kind of attrocities .....
result of the verification:

1. Under Obi, Doctors in Anambra state were on strike for 13 months. They only called off when it was clear he wasn't going to listen to them. What kind of a leader is that ?

2. Under Obi, Anambra state was on strike for 6 months, twice. That's out of his 8 years tenure, the University was on strike for 1 year. When other states agreed to pay ASUU the amount agreed, Obi refused. When the VC complained, Obi sacked him and brought in the provost of the college of education. Even Buhari no do reach this one. Google is your friend. Check this.

This shows that when Obi becomes President, He won't give ASUU shishi and schools will be on Everlasting strike. Godforbid.

3. Peter Obi is a religious bigot who knows how to discriminate christians against christians, how much more will he do to Muslims if he can marginalize his fellow christians. How ? Obi gave 80% of all the schools in Anambra state to the Catholic Church. He told the other churches to go to hell. 70% of people in Obi's cabinet were Catholics. To get a job in Obi's Government, you must be a Catholic to stand a good chance. 90% of his personal staff were Catholics. Under Obi, he made sure only Catholics emerged as chairman of APGA until the party members got angry and chased him away for making APGA a Catholic party.

Before Obi became Governor, Anambra was one. But Obi introduced religion in Anambra politics. This is what he is trying to do by visiting churches.

4. Under Obi, SARS killed hundreds of youths and dumped them in a river. The Butcher of SARS CSP Nwafor was his right hand man. Go and ask Ndi Anambra.

1 Like

Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by goodmike7: 3:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
Zombedients would say they will still vote for the crrok hoebi

lolololol
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by blessedUSJobs(m): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jasiazh:
This is huge
Makinde Supporters no mean say na Atiku supporter ooo
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by omokab: 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tegbe of when? He's not with APC for a long time and mosurat is never been with APC .so why capturing them as APC members . I think is just to confuse the gullible that people are with the governor and PDP.
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by rolexino(m): 5:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Udom, Makinde, and Wike love these governors and others.
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by olatuns2017: 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
9jahotblog:
OYO STATE PDP RECEIVES ANOTHER POLITICAL BIGWIG, AS SENATOR MONSURAT SUMONU JOINS PDP.

In the above Picture is Senator Sumonu with Hon Tegbe,the PDP Senatorial Candidates for Oyo South Senatorial District.

CONGRATULATIONS to the Oyo state PDP Family and this has further proved the saying by Governor Seyi Makinde that APC is dead in Oyo State.

As we say in PDP, to God be the glory. Seyi Makinde Lekan siii. 4+4

Sunmonu ko sunluki ni

Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
olatuns2017:

Sunmonu ko sunluki ni
Awon ti new signing ni yen. Tessy and Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii niiii.
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by Shikini: 7:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
Great
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
9jahotblog:
ok oooo. So Na penkelemess candidate that he will support abi tessy candidate. I just dey laugh at your ignorance here.
I never said he will support anyone i said if he chooses to not throw his weight behind PDP. .the hallmark of ignorance is when you think every opinion that is different from yours is ignorance..goodluck
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
iSense247:
How do you people feel telling lies to yourself? You talked about tribe but didn't consider religion. Which is more important to you between tribe and religion? Three-quarter of Christians are not going to vote Kleptomaniac-Terrorist ticket and Muslims votes are divided into four. Even a well-meaning tribalist will not vote Tinubu. Definitely, Tinubu has loosed this election before campaign started
Although,no Nigerian can say he is completely insulated from the consequences of the actions of whoever becomes president, but i can tell you that my own in the matter na very small, so i have no reasons to tell lies to myself. That aside, a greedy, unhealthy person(that should be resting) will never be my choice to dominate the affairs of Nigeria, i only tried to analyze the contest logically. It will be a pleasant surprise if Oyo people decide not to vote Tinubu, particularly with Seyi Makinde's body language
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
tunapawizzy:

I never said he will support anyone i said if he chooses to not throw his weight behind PDP. .the hallmark of ignorance is when you think every opinion that is different from yours is ignorance..goodluck
oyo State Pdp and Seyi Makinde is seeking his reelection for Pdp. Case close. It’s the electorates that determines who wins the poll. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by tunapawizzy: 8:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
9jahotblog:
oyo State Pdp and Seyi Makinde is seeking his reelection for Pdp. Case close. It’s the electorates that determines who wins the poll. Tinubu tun ma lule piii Lekan siii.
i thought we were talking about presidency.......Seyi Makinde's second term is a done deal already, Folarin himself knows this...in any case i pray for Tinubu to lule lekan si
Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by 9jahotblog: 8:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
tunapawizzy:

i thought we were talking about presidency.......Seyi Makinde's second term is a done deal already, Folarin himself knows this...in any case i pray for Tinubu to lule lekan si
Tinubu ma lule Lekan siii niiii. APC will be thunderously defeated in the south west region of Nigeria. Thank God for BVAS and Inec electoral acts too. Vote buying will be adopted, Nigerians will collect Tinubu money and also disgrace him in the poll.

1 Like

Re: APC Decampees To PDP Declare Their Support For AtIku & Seyi Makinde (Pictures) by success4me(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2022
9jahotblog:
OYO STATE PDP RECEIVES ANOTHER POLITICAL BIGWIG, AS SENATOR MONSURAT SUMONU JOINS PDP.

In the above Picture is Senator Sumonu with Hon Tegbe,the PDP Senatorial Candidates for Oyo South Senatorial District.

CONGRATULATIONS to the Oyo state PDP Family and this has further proved the saying by Governor Seyi Makinde that APC is dead in Oyo State.

As we say in PDP, to God be the glory. Seyi Makinde Lekan siii. 4+4

OP stop this your lie, Monsurat Sumonu as left APC since 2019 to ADC and then to PDP. One of her son is even a commissioner in Seyi Makinde's Government. Therefore this is an unnecessary propaganda, how is someone who is in PDP already be decamping to the same PDP. Abeg talk another thing, this your lie has been busted. APC is very strong in Oyo state and Seyi Makinde is going unless he align with Tinubu that's what may save him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers: Legislators Remove Governor Fubara's Authority To Appoint LG Caretakers / Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs / El-Rufai Administers Polio Vaccine To His Son Today In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.