Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

COVID-19 Jab Experience - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Jab Experience (365 Views)

NPHCDA Says 16-year-olds Can Now Receive Covid-19 Jab / CR Continues To Top In Target Populati As 150 Catholic Priest Take Covid 19 Jab / Nigeria: Leaders Get COVID-19 Jab To Encourage Citizens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19 Jab Experience by ceeceeuwa: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2022
Good day house! My reason for creating this thread is to share my husband's experience when he went for his COVID-19 first jab.
He booked for the appointment online and the day he chose was on the Tuesday 11th October, 2022. Being the first working day after the Eid- maulud holiday.

On getting to the health center which is located somewhere around Ibeju-lekki,he discovered it was an immunization day for children and was advised to come back the next day being a Wednesday that the COVID-19 vaccine has finished.

He went back on Wednesday and was told that the person incharge was absent,but was given his phone number to call him. He called him and he was asked to come back the next day being Thursday 13th October,2022.

The last straw was his visit on Thursday, the guy incharge told him that the vaccine was available, but there was no network to enter his information into the computer,that he has to give him money for transport to go to another health center to enable him enter his information there for the COVID-19 vaccine card to be issued.

At this point he became irritated and left. Please house, for those of you that have received the jab,was it same experience? Did you have to part with any money as logistics?If no,which is the appropriate channel to report such experience to?

My encounter with some of this health workers has been same in the past. Whenever I take my babies for immunization. If you are not paying for cotton wool,you will be made to pay for hand gloves, coupled with their attitude towards patients.

P.S
The COVID-19 Jab experience happened at Lakowe health center at Ibeju-lekki.
Cc: dominique
Re: COVID-19 Jab Experience by Originalsly: 3:48am On Oct 15, 2022
Why is he even taking that life threatening jab? You should know by now it is a scam .... non effective and has caused severe health problems less and deaths. I don't even know where in the world it is still a requirement for anything. US that let the world know it chalked up one million COVID-19 deaths has long dropped all requirements and protocols. So back to the question .... why is he taking the shot? Both of you need to be deprogrammed.
Re: COVID-19 Jab Experience by ceeceeuwa: 6:23am On Oct 16, 2022
Originalsly:
Why is he even taking that life threatening jab? You should know by now it is a scam .... non effective and has caused severe health problems less and deaths. I don't even know where in the world it is still a requirement for anything. US that let the world know it chalked up one million COVID-19 deaths has long dropped all requirements and protocols. So back to the question .... why is he taking the shot? Both of you need to be deprogrammed.
...because over here it is still a requirement in some organizations.most especially if your job routine has to do with globe trotting. Maybe we should be advocating more on why such requirement/protocol has to be dropped!

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Jab Experience by Originalsly: 11:33am On Oct 16, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

...because over here it is still a requirement in some organizations.most especially if your job routine has to do with globe trotting. Maybe we should be advocating more on why such requirement/protocol has to be dropped!

I hear you....but then again I wonder where in the world this is still a requirement. Even if his job is the only one that requires it.... then with the information about the health risk well known ... in this time he should be finding a way to get proof without being jabbed .... which is soooo much easier and cheaper at this time. After all.... regardless ... some people just believe it is safe to have jabssss.
Re: COVID-19 Jab Experience by Hogwarthtrades: 10:31am On Nov 01, 2022
@ceeceeuwa any luck with the stated centre?
Re: COVID-19 Jab Experience by ceeceeuwa: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2023
Hogwarthtrades:
@ceeceeuwa any luck with the stated centre?
Nope,h never went back

(1) (Reply)

What Are Wellness Programs? / Stay Fit Forever By Doing These 5 Things / Don't Ignore Your Liver If You Notice These 4 Signs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.