Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa (39462 Views)

Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / 17 People Die In Onitsha As Flood From Heavy Rainfall Sweeps Bus Into Culvert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Realists(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:
What has that IPOB governor achieved if not to loot his people up and down ..?

Bayelsa with small population with huge allocation yet underdeveloped.. A Christian governor..

And another Christian Peter Obi wants to rule this country ?

Goodluck Jonathan is and will remain the last Christian president in Nigeria..

MAY XTIAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN

Tolerance is a universal morality and a core principle of Islam. I know you are trying to give them wotowoto, the way the wail on social media, FG has released Mazi Kanu as Obi's nemesis, wait and watch pig killing pig. pls don't copy them. Barka da juma'a
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Collins4u1(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Bayelsa with small population with huge allocation yet underdeveloped.. A Christian governor..

Potential terrorist spotted

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by anyilalaz: 10:04am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Gibberish is the word in summary.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Mayback2: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Flood is a natural disaster, and u are here attributing it to religion. Mumu Cow shege
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Odmic2839(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2022
Despite the fact that I sopprted your comment doesn’t mean I won’t be factual with you... try and take things lightly. Don’t condamn anyone for supporting other candidates... you might prefer Sowore and I Prefer kawankawaso. It’s called politics and all we should pray for is the best candidate to win that will have the masses at heart...
Lestatdelioncou:

All you Yoruba muslims are so tribalsitic! OMG.
Look at the rubbish this human being typed thinking it is making any sense.

Bros you are a disgrace to your family. Next time shut up and don't shame yourself like this .

This is why most Nigerians hate Tinubu because of how uncivilized his followers are

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Traplord09: 10:05am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Is peter obi.. Bayelsa governor tell me.

What ur problem na ehhh.

Day and night ibo..
Sing it again ibo .

What kind of drugs did tinuubff give to you who produced it.. Sha na PDP .....

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Occurstaem(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

MAY CHRIISTIAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN
It's the fundamental rights of Nigerians to vote and be voted for, whether you're a Traditionalist, Christian or a Muslim, as long as you're a Nigerian.
So, you're absolutely wrong.
If God wills, a Christian will rule Nigeria when it's time and there's nothing you can do to stop it.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by brunobaba(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

MAY CHRIXTIAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN

You're a sadistic and religious maggot.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Onos3053: 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
Supporters Hails PO -Our Saviour, Congratulation Sir As They Notice Him On Board

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEDHtN0-BUI
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by erico2k2(m): 10:06am On Oct 14, 2022
ECASH120:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXA18g6P5Ws

Commuters on the Yenagoa-Amassoma road in Bayelsa state were left stranded recently after the road split into two due to heavy flooding.

A video shared online showed commuters standing on both ends of the road, watching helplessly as water flowing like a river passed through the broken road.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/commuters-stranded-as-yenagoa-amassoma-road-in-bayelsa-splits-into-two-due-to-heavy-flooding-video.html
Rubbish, no solid foundation on the road hence it washed away
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by erico2k2(m): 10:07am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

MAY CHRIXTIAN NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY AGAIN
Evidence of lack of Education and home training, what a waste of sperm!
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by bagirajoseph(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

If you want to take an experiment on how illiterate and fools behave please come and use this mad donkey and idiot, they told me Yoruba Muslim are very dangerous than Hausa Muslim I never believe but now have my answer
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by ken045501: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Hahaha … guy you need visit psychiatrist because you are not normal
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by clevybrown(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Formularcr7:
you are more foolish if you think that guy is a Muslim
and u are a bigger fool for thinking he is not a Muslim after typing that religious bigoted rubbish up there.... Nonsense urchins
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by INVINCIBLECSP1(m): 10:10am On Oct 14, 2022
Very bad
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Afonso1234: 10:11am On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

All you Yoruba muslims are so tribalsitic! OMG.
Look at the rubbish this human being typed thinking it is making any sense.

Bros you are a disgrace to your family. Next time shut up and don't shame yourself like this .

This is why most Nigerians hate Tinubu because of how uncivilized his followers are
inside you and him na who disgrace each other family?because of one person statement you categorised all yoruba Muslims together abi...you are more foolish than him
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Fira09(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Lad, are you kinda high on something?

What kind of assertion is this?

How is Bayelsa associated with IPOB Governor?..... prior to this I'm Edo guy,cos I know e no go hard you to link me to Igbo/IPOB,

So the Muslim president that has been in power since 2015 till now, what benefits has the dunce Muslim president provide for Nigerians.

You know you can't say this words publicly, if not you will go extinct.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2022
I witnessed a similar scenerio when i plied Nassarawa-Lokoja road recently. Truely, people are suffering. Suffering doesn't really mean lack of money, but when your source of livelihood is confisicated. Imagine how peoples' homes, market places and farms are consumed by flood. How will they feed? They can't even fetch firewood. The government needs to step in and give respite.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by bagirajoseph(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2022
TUANKU:

You are depressed and most likely from a very poor family. Seek help.

You just said the obvious truth

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Pat081: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2022
OLABAMIJI99:

Goodluck Jonathan is and will remain the last Christian president in Nigeria.

Condom should have stopped this useless being for b alive what did Xtian or none Xtian have to do with what happened PMB that is not Christian see how the country is. I will not call you names but you are a fool

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Pat081: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2022
The man is foolish
Fira09:

Lad, are you kinda high on something?

What kind of assertion is this?

How is Bayelsa associated with IPOB Governor?..... prior to this I'm Edo guy,cos I know e no go hard you to link me to Igbo/IPOB,

So the Muslim president that has been in power since 2015 till now, what benefits has the dunce Muslim president provide for Nigerians.

You know you can't say this words publicly, if not you will go extinct.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by WhizdomXX(m): 10:15am On Oct 14, 2022
inoki247:
That state even get Governor or he dey vacation cause it's been a while we hear anything from that state....
He is in Abuja strategizing with pdp on how to deliver his State to them yet it's citzens are inn despair.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by WhizdomXX(m): 10:17am On Oct 14, 2022
bagirajoseph:

If you want to take an experiment on how illiterate and fools behave please come and use this mad donkey and idiot, they told me Yoruba Muslim are very dangerous than Hausa Muslim I never believe but now have my answer
That guy is not Yoruba.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by SouthSouth1914: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
Flood armageddon of 2012 is replicating itself in Niger Delta. I was trapped on Portharcourt -Warri road back then when water ran across the road spanning about 3 kilometers. I had to raise my trouser to cross the scary ravaging water towards Patani where I got another vehicle going to Ughelli.

The experience wasn't funny at all sad

This incident happened in Nigeria over. There flood indicators on the news throughout that year. I was in Bayelsa then as well, flood took over my car. But we managed to get back to home!

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Yxxx: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2022
And people are still standing looking, why not leave there? Ahh .

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by dododawa1: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2022
JONATHAN is useless and cluesness
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 14, 2022
Egbele!! no travelling to Lagos and Abuja this year, xmas go bad.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 14, 2022
Mayback2:
Flood is a natural disaster, and u are here attributing it to religion. Mumu Cow shege

Yes flood is natural, but when a bunch of idiots go to a flood plain and build below sea level they should blame themselves, they deserve what they re reaping now.

That area was never meant to be state, you can now see the wisdom of the IOCs in relocating from that region, its barbaric and an economic risk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Long Does Green Card Application Processing Take ? / Stuck Abroad While Mother Is Dying In Nigeria . Dark Side Of Japa / "Kaduna Airport Toilets Are The Cleanest" - Kadaria Ahmed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.