Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa (39449 Views)

Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / 17 People Die In Onitsha As Flood From Heavy Rainfall Sweeps Bus Into Culvert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by kingthreat(m): 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Danisaint112:

Tribalism has eaten deep into you that you can't spot the difference between white and black. May God help and rescue you from your miserable attitude.

Hate has eaten into your conscience that you stink of it.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Judolisco(m): 1:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
ajayiopy:

I CAN TELL YOU FOR FREE THAT NO SOIL TEST WAS CARRIED OUT BEFORE CONTRUCTION WAS DONE.
na natural disaster
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Danisaint112(m): 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
kingthreat:

Hate has eaten into your conscience that you stink of it.

Ignorantly spewing gibberish out of lack of words to counter my statement. Everyone knows who is so engulfed in hatred here.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by kingthreat(m): 1:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
begoniaa:

Can you guys not just be senseless for ONCE? Just once?? undecided

Are you too stupeed to even see that that guy was attacking Igbos and PO supporters? Abi what exactly in that his hateful comment points to him being an Obidient? What?

It is not by force to always comment aggressively if you have nothing sensible to say. Haba.

You body no go calm down until you just attack PO for no reason whatsoever. What even brought PO into the matter? Oga ooo.

Y'all are a case.

You are quite foolish. The lunatic is an Igbo and trying to create bias against the Christians to fuel religious sentiments so people vote for Northerners. But here you are, naive and gullible. I bet you have been scammed many times and will continually be because of your miniscule intelligence.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by kingthreat(m): 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Danisaint112:

Ignorantly spewing gibberish out of lack of words to counter my statement. Everyone knows who is so engulfed in hatred here.

You are the hate filled scum. You found me today to direct all the hate energy you have. But it is a waste.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by richeso: 1:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

All you Yoruba muslims are so tribalsitic! OMG.
Look at the rubbish this human being typed thinking it is making any sense.

Bros you are a disgrace to your family. Next time shut up and don't shame yourself like this .

This is why most Nigerians hate Tinubu because of how uncivilized his followers are
and the worst that he is not banned makes me wonder if the mods are sensible or sick

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 2:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Judolisco:
what's wrong with dis road oga?
D dude you quoted has serious issues grin

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Danisaint112(m): 2:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
kingthreat:

You are the hate filled scum. You found me today to direct all the hate energy you have. But it is a waste.

Why am I even replying you. See "party pot" calling kettle black cheesy Don't change that mentality of yours until you loose something hooge because of it. smiley
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by KennethEnyi(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Bros you are a disgrace to your family. Next time shut up and don't shame yourself like this .

This is why most Nigerians hate Tinubu because of how uncivilized his followers are

Don’t mind the bastard God has already punished him
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by KennethEnyi(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
Formularcr7:
you are more foolish if you think that guy is a Muslim

You too you are also a bastard if you don’t know that he’s a Muslim idiot
You Muslim people are so useless to this world
(9/11, bombing , terrorism etc) nothing good comes from you people you are a problem worldwide

If they born you well name one good thing about Muslim or Islamic people …I’ll wait

See… oloriburukwu
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by KennethEnyi(m): 2:41pm On Oct 14, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

Don’t mind the useless bastard see the rubbish he sat down and took his time to write how does he not expect thunder to fire him for this nonsense
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by begoniaa: 3:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
kingthreat:
You are quite foolish. The lunatic is an Igbo and trying to create bias against the Christians to fuel religious sentiments so people vote for Northerners. But here you are, naive and gullible. I bet you have been scammed many times and will continually be because of your miniscule intelligence.

He is an Igbo. He is against Christians. He wants Northerners to rule. And he's also a Peter Obi supporter.

Are you hearing yourself, dumbo? cheesy

Where is the common thread of logic in all you've said?

Scammed in what sense? How? Dude, shut the fk up if you don't know how to string words together and stop spewing them just because they come to your head.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by GreatrAnalyst: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2022
tooth4tooth:
Flood armageddon of 2012 is replicating itself in Niger Delta. I was trapped on Portharcourt -Warri road back then when water ran across the road spanning about 3 kilometers. I had to raise my trouser to cross the scary ravaging water towards Patani where I got another vehicle going to Ughelli.

The experience wasn't funny at all sad

You are very right.
Even now, most places in Patani, Mbiama were covered as far back as few days ago. Long stretch of East West road on one side has been taken over by water.
Interestingly, no one or there is hardly any media house talking about it.
It seems foreign news of similar stuff often interest our media houses rather.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by kingthreat(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Danisaint112:

Why am I even replying you. See "party pot" calling kettle black cheesy Don't change that mentality of yours until you loose something hooge because of it. smiley

My mentality has gained me a lot. What has your mentality gained you else from being a homosexual call boy?
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Panda7(m): 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
poor state planning
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
Panda7:
poor state planning
Really
So the fg that refused to build the dam it signed along side Cameroon is not the cause of the problem
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by bizzibodi(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2022
That state get governor so?have never heard any policy statement from him before...I can't even remember his name.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Panda7(m): 4:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
baralatie:

Really
So the fg that refused to build the dam it signed along side Cameroon is not the cause of the problem

all the federal projects in the south are done by the state government, if you have any resources you are staking with the fg you better take over it so you can build your state. you don't expect the northerners to come build your state
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Danisaint112(m): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
kingthreat:

My mentality has gained me a lot. What has your mentality gained you else from being a homosexual call boy?

You can imagine. An ignorant assumption. I can see how your mentality gained you a lot. You and your likes are just bunch of clowns.
Frigging joker❗ grin

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Panda7:

all the federal projects in the south are done by the state government , if you have any resources you are staking with the fg you better take over it so you can build your state. you don't expect the northerners to come build your state
This is your own statement?
Incredible?
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Wwwq: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oh
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by tooth4tooth: 7:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
GreatrAnalyst:

You are very right.
Even now, most places in Patani, Mbiama were covered as far back as few days ago. Long stretch of East West road on one side has been taken over by water.
Interestingly, no one or there is hardly any media house talking about it.
It seems foreign news of similar stuff often interest our media houses rather.
They won't discuss real issues . All they want to talk about is to tell us how how Tinubu,Atiku and Obi will make Nigeria better, people that has nothing to offer.

Sorry to say this. Non of them can fix Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Reference(m): 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
All these places will be underwater and perhaps part of the Atlantic ocean in the next 50 years.
Climate change is real.
No more buying property anywhere 50 miles from the coast.
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Panda7(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2022
baralatie:
This is your own statement? Incredible?
what do you expect? do you have fg presence in your state
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Melagros(m): 11:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wizywiz:
God help us
Na God said make we go build house for waterways?
Re: Commuters Stranded As Flood Splits Road Into Two In Bayelsa by Pymetrics: 11:38am On Oct 16, 2022
Lestatdelioncou:

I can bet it, that guy is not a Muslim. He is playing psychology game by saying negatives about Christian so that they would have sympathy vote during election. And he got you and others already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Images From My Brief Visit To The LA Zoo / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy / Two Killed In Multiple Accident Along Ikorodu Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.