Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Remedy Please? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Remedy Please? (246 Views)

Remedy To Stop Cows From Destroying Your Farm / Catfish: Remedy For Mortality / Poultry Organic/natural Remedy For Coryza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remedy Please? by ceeceeuwa: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2022
My okro plant is wilting away with the leaves turning yellow ! What could be the cause and possible remedy.

Re: Remedy Please? by FarmTech(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Poor fertilization and insect control.

1 Like

Re: Remedy Please? by ceeceeuwa: 10:42pm On Oct 14, 2022
FarmTech:
Poor fertilization and insect control.
Please what is the remedy?
Re: Remedy Please? by IamAsiri: 1:20am On Oct 15, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

If you can get rabbit urine around you, you can dilute it and use it to spray the okra plants. You can also feed the plants properly with organic manure. I believe that they will improve with these.
Re: Remedy Please? by ceeceeuwa: 6:46am On Oct 15, 2022
IamAsiri:

If you can get rabbit urine around you, you can dilute it and use it to spray the okra plants. You can also feed the plants properly with organic manure. I believe that they will improve with these.
Thanks
Re: Remedy Please? by FarmTech(m): 10:03am On Oct 15, 2022
ceeceeuwa:

fertilize with manure and spray insecticide. Or replant and take better care of them.

(1) (Reply)

Dry Casava Peel's Available / Bed Bugs Pest Control Singapore / Organic Fertilizers In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.