Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

How Much Have You Saved This Year? - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Have You Saved This Year? (22194 Views)

Checkout What I Saved From My Piggy Bank After 5 Months / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / Lady Shows Off All The Money She Saved In Her Piggy Bank This Year (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by hartson(m): 4:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pls who know a reliable foreign currency exchanger in port Harcourt?I know some Hausa people flock around GRA/Presidential area.Many of them are agents looking for who to cheat on exchange rates.Pls I need direct exchanger I can trust and have deal with.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Tekahashi: 5:11pm On Oct 15, 2022
RichestMinds:

Blogging, Web Development, Digital Marketing (Email Marketing), and other computer related stuffs.

I Learned all these on my own. I didn't buy course. Google is my friend.

you need a laptop for all these you just mentioned, sir?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by SimeonOTC(m): 8:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
AngelaInteriorz:

Carbon is also good. I use that too.

Please how long have you been using it?
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by sheanzy(m): 8:55am On Oct 18, 2022
SimeonOTC:
I entered the year with 700k, hustle and to save 150 in addition to it.
Piggyvest paid 150,000k for their investment making it 1million savings. I waited for 24hr before touching the money. (meaning, i was a millionaire for the first time in my life for 24hrs gringrin).

After 24hrs, i redrew the N150,000k, bought 43inch plasma, gotv and home theatergrin and some cloths and then i went back to thousanairagrin. currently have a total savings of N850k. Hoping to make it 900k before the year runs out.
pls how does piggyvest investment work
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by SimeonOTC(m): 2:24pm On Oct 18, 2022
sheanzy:
pls how does piggyvest investment work

Piggyvest is a saving platform were you save your money and earn daily interest. It also have other saving platform with different interest rate. You also have opportunity to invest and save your money in dollars to avoid devaluation.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by sheanzy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 18, 2022
SimeonOTC:

Piggyvest is a saving platform were you save your money and earn daily interest. It also have other saving platform with different interest rate. You also have opportunity to invest and save your money in dollars to avoid devaluation.
sorry for the much questions... Which investment did you apply
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by SimeonOTC(m): 3:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
sheanzy:
sorry for the much questions... Which investment did you apply

The investment that fetched me N150k has ended since august. Although there are on going investment opened now, though with low interest but they are quite okay.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by sheanzy(m): 4:30pm On Oct 18, 2022
SimeonOTC:

The investment that fetched me N150k has ended since august. Although there are on going investment opened now, though with low interest but they are quite okay.
thanks for the reply

Still on the investment.. is there any risk of losing money involved.. I appreciate your response
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by mozes01(m): 5:54pm On Oct 18, 2022
SimeonOTC:

Goodday sir, please just wanted to ask why cowrywise? do they pay daily interest like piggyvest? how about their investment? just wanted to know what special about cowrywise from your own perspective.
yes, they give daily interest, but its way too small than piggyvest and the fcmb's own. coz I have separate savings there also. the reason i love cowrywise is, its simple interface and I've been with them for a while now. never disappoints.

1 Like

Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by SimeonOTC(m): 6:43pm On Oct 18, 2022
sheanzy:
thanks for the reply

Still on the investment.. is there any risk of losing money involved.. I appreciate your response

Risk of losing your investment is low, very low.. cause whoever piggyvest is investing with are all verified..
Have been investing since 2019 and all paid, non failed.
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by anigbajumo(m): 11:33am On Oct 19, 2022
spiceadole:

I'm not a guy.
I'm a lady.

Wao, I salute ur hustling vibes..
Re: How Much Have You Saved This Year? by Tundex911: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2022
As for me...

Jesus is Lord

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

CBN Forex Policy Irreversible — Saraki / Five Reasons Why Most People Settle For Less / How Are You Shopping This Black Friday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.