Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,536 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike (542 Views)

NLC: If Peter Obi Adopts IMF Policies As President, We Will Disown Him / If Peter Obi will have been Better, Nigerians would Have Voted for Him - Wike / 2023: Atiku Rejected Jonathan's Plea In 2015, Refused To Support Him - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by Islie: 12:43pm On Oct 14, 2022
Rivers Governor Nyesom Wike has said the sins of the National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Iyorchia Ayu are so grievous that if they are disclosed his children will disown him.

“If people know what we know, if we release what we have, Ayu’s children will go to him and say we are no longer your children,” Wike said.

Speaking during a live media chat in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, on Friday, the Governor said Ayu had no locus to stand before Nigerians and campaign for PDP ahead of the 2023 general elections.

The Governor maintained the PDP boss has no integrity and alleged that the chairman also received double pay for a single project.

On the N1billion he accused Ayu of collecting, Wike said: “There cannot be any comment. He (Ayu) cannot say anything. Look, I am the governor of Rivers state and I don’t just come out to speak.

“Let Ayu say he did not collect N1 billion. In fact, let me also tell you, Ayu collected N100 million naira from a Governor that he was going to renovate our democratic institution and then he (Ayu) went back to the PDP NWC and took the same N100 million naira for doing the same work.

Read Also: Wike upgrades appointment of Special Assistants to 50,000

“What kind of system is that? I am telling you all these are facts. Let him (Ayu) say no first and I will tell you (those he collected money from).

“A leader must be a man of integrity. And I have realised that people find it hard to have that (integrity) lately. You are presenting a man (Ayu) who lacked integrity as chairman of the party. Somebody that wants to lead a campaign to take the reigns of government?

“What is the problem with what we are asking of Ayu? We are saying let there be equity, let there be fairness and justice. But if you don’t want it that way then you are the one causing the crisis (in the party) and that shows you (Ayu) don’t have leadership skills because this is the time to show it. This is the time to show leadership skills on the part of those who are leaders of the party.”

Details Shortly…

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-if-we-release-all-ayus-sins-his-children-will-disown-him-wike/

Nlfpmod
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by RingRoadMafia: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin grin grin
The unifier has failed his very first test!

3 Likes

Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by Mrfixitt(m): 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wicked wike

1 Like

Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by Corridon: 12:44pm On Oct 14, 2022
Continue firing the ungrateful party.

1 Like

Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by FreeStuffsNG: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Is Senator Ayu the Lucifer himself? undecided
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by RingRoadMafia: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by bennybuhari: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
No matter what this crybaby called Wike reveals, PDP won't sack Ayu. The party is bigger than him. Keep on revealing ooo, Mr Revelation
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by Massiveglory: 12:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike; the shaker of high tables, chairs and windows.
I wonder what will happen the day emilokan's lagos treasury nyash will be opened. It will be an earthquake.
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by highsurge: 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike de come ooh,Wike de come ooh..I no go gree..I no go gree.. sit-down for your house oooh! X infinity
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by successmatters(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin

This table Wike is shaking, a crook of Mikano is hanging on it.
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by kahal29: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2022
Release
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by richidinho(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
Oga release am make we rest

Mr.Mikano generator is shivering already
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by naijainstinct: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
Skeletons in every closet......I dare to say all the major political parties alike
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by KingKO22: 12:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
K
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by Amb1045(m): 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Another shot fired, Mikano boys down. Idiot keep saying let campaign start first, still we no see anything from them grin grin

1 Like

Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by ecolime(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wikedest

Release am today abeg.

Give us something to talk about this weekend grin
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by Cyberterror: 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike abeg don't relent in tormenting Atiku until Ayu resigns. You are fighting a good fight that will benefit Nigeria in 2023.
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by HarlequinLekex: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike wey den talk what of ur own sins,abeg shat up
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by HarlequinLekex: 12:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike wey dey talk what of ur own sins,abeg shat up
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by Gunayo(m): 1:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
I want to ask this question. Will Wike have done all these things if he had won the primary election?
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by Penguin2: 1:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wike is now sounding like a broken record.

And I hope he didn’t gather the press to remind us that he said Ayu collected 1billion naira from somebody because that thing no concern us.

Wike, you brought this same Ayu. If you didn’t know he lacked integrity before you brought him, then the joke is on you.

Move on and stop disturbing our peace.

If you want to support Tinubu, go ahead and do that.

If you want to support Obi, better.

But do us a favour and shut the fork up (Tinubu’s voice).

Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by oluphemmxzy(m): 1:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wicked wike don shake table...oooo[img][/img]
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by GeneralPula: 1:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
What is the problem with what we are asking of Ayu? We are saying let there be equity, let there be fairness and justice. But if you don’t want it that way then you are the one causing the crisis (in the party) and that shows you (Ayu) don’t have leadership skills because this is the time to show it. This is the time to show leadership skills on the part of those who are leaders of the party.

Wike is just being a party man. He’s not asking of too much..
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by GeneralPula: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Gunayo:
I want to ask this question. Will Wike have done all these things if he had won the primary election?
No. Because he’s from the south and Ayu is from the north which is balanced.

But now Atiku is from the north. Ayu is from the north. This is what wike is against..
Re: If We Release All Ayu’s Sins, His Children Will Disown Him – Wike by Mynd44: 1:38pm On Oct 14, 2022

(1)

Bola Ahmed Tinubu (BAT): His Manifesto During Presidential Campaign, Year 2022: / Group Gives FG 14 -day Ultimatum To Withdraw National Honours From Teni, Tuface, / Tinubu Is A Potential Dictator – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.