Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

I Need A Link To Mtn Or Glo. I Have A Business Idea To Sell. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need A Link To Mtn Or Glo. I Have A Business Idea To Sell. (912 Views)

Need A Link To Buy An Air Compressor Urgently / Who Can Tell Me How One Can Bring Mtn,zain Or Glo Transmitter / Partnership: Join Me Sell This Advert Idea To Mtn, Glo, Zain Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Link To Mtn Or Glo. I Have A Business Idea To Sell. by dayowkings: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2011
please i need a link to mtn or globacom. I have a business idea i will like to sell. If anyone has a link pls contact me on 08077423263 and we can talk on the terms. Thanks.
Re: I Need A Link To Mtn Or Glo. I Have A Business Idea To Sell. by omogidi234(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2011
Hi,

Please get a consultant and a lawyer and agree with them on a percentage should the idea scale thru with either of Telcos. Most importantly, let the lawyer protect the idea either with trademark, patent, design etc. That is the link I have for you.
Re: I Need A Link To Mtn Or Glo. I Have A Business Idea To Sell. by dayowkings: 5:49am On Aug 18, 2011
@omogidi234 thanks a lot. I never really thought of that. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

10,000 Mt Of Ago Needed Urgently, Nnpc Allocation Only / Book And Buy Broiler Chickens / Condemned Ships/vessels WANTED To Buy: Wrecked Boats WANTED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.