Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,480 members, 7,830,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained (1951 Views)

Can Someone Explain Why Kaduna Nzeogwu Is Igbo But His Village Is Not Igboland? / Buhari: I Feel Pained Each Time There’s An Attack / Governor Ibrahim Dankwambo Supports Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by Peterobiisathie(f): 6:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
I have chosen to be Obidient because it's injustice that has humbled Nigeria. I don't want tribalism to keep destroying Nigeria. I have never seen any tribe in Nigeria that can do what Igbos did to Jonathan. Igbos chose to die to protect Jonathan and I am aware Jonathan has his right to support who wants but life is not always a straight road.
okowa not Ibo again?

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by Kyase(m): 6:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:
I have chosen to be Obidient because it's injustice that has humbled Nigeria. I don't want tribalism to keep destroying Nigeria. I have never seen any tribe in Nigeria that can do what Igbos did to Jonathan. Igbos chose to die to protect Jonathan and I am aware Jonathan has his right to support who wants but life is not always a straight road.
Jonathan owed them nothing,
I repeat nothing

He rewarded them during his tenure, and the reason why they supported him was because of what he did to them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by TheMohican(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Creamcrest:

Okowa is an Ika man and ikas are not Igbos.

IKAS ARE IGBO..

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by ImperialYoruba: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jonathan is supporting his party, PDP.

It is not his problem that Ibos stood behind Atiku and made him the flagbearer.

Ibos are the reason Atiku is PDP flagbearer.
Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by 27adam: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Is okowa not igbo?Oga shift, you guys should just thank your spirit for nairaland that is exposing some of you to politics small small. Most of you know nothing about politics.Is okowa not igbo?Oga shift, you guys should just thank your spirit for nairaland that is exposing some of you to politics small small. Most of you know nothing about politics....
Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by Niom(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
maestroferddi:
You can't read between the lines, too bad...

Jonathan has little relevance in the scheme of things currently in Nigeria.

An argument can be sustained that he is not the most popular or influential politician in Bayelsa State let alone the South South.

We donate him to you guys, Peter Obi has built an irrepressible head of steam so it will be pointless getting bogged down with baggages.

When the Igbos supported Jonathan, it was purely a move underpinned by adherence to principles.

In any case, it as insult to project Jonathan as germane to Igbo political relevance in the grand scheme of national considerations.

We have moved on please...

You are 100% correct at the bolded...
Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by GodsOwnMan: 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by MindHacker9009(m): 10:19pm On Oct 14, 2022
lhordspy:
Is okowa not igbo?

Correction: 'Oko wa' is a yoruba word.

Jonathan is PDP and he supported Obi in the last election when Obi was in PDP
Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by paramakina202: 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Creamcrest:

Okowa is an Ika man and ikas are not Igbos.

So you knows more than Okowa himself who said he is Igbo?
Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by paramakina202: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
sanusideunifier:

Do you have any evidence GEJ endorsed Atiku?
Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by owobokiri(m): 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
Creamcrest:

You have no idea about the Ika peoples history so just shut up.

The dein of Agbor has explained to you dickheads ikas are not Igbos.

It was not the igbos that told Okowa that he is Igbo . He is the one who has been going around stating this fact. So why you will be jumping out of your skin abusing igbos over Okowas view is what I don't understand. We will soon send some of you rowdy reptiles that migrated to Igbo land from Benin back to the Oba of Benin. Your irritating noise is starting to irritate. You and your inebriated Dien!
If you migrated to another man's land, you can't sit there and claim the new place to be a property of your original home.

If you so much miss the place you are running away from, you carry your load and go back!
Not living comfortably in your new abode and telling the original inhabitants that they're now a new people. No one is saying that you're not from Benin. You can come from Rwanda, no problems. But ikaland is totally Igbo and both you and the Dien who are trying to rewrite that historical fact will soon end up in Benin from whence you wriggled out from..
Re: I'm Not An Igbo But If Jonathan Openly Supports Atiku, Then I Feel Pained by Zinodant: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2022
lhordspy:

But you said ika is not igbo just few minutes ago. So.why claiming Gen. Lucky irabor from ika as igbo again?

What is wrong with you man? Is everything alright?
No he is on drugs

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: The More Wike Attacks Atiku, The More Tinubu Looses In The North / Obi Should Condemn Obidients Calling For Military Coup In Nigeria - Reno Omokri / All Eyes On The Judiciary Billboard Erected In Lagos (False Information)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.