Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! (3952 Views)

Photos From Kim And Kanye West's Double Date With Beyonce And Jay Z / Beyonce And Jay Z Hug And Kiss Were All Fake At Vmas - Body Language Expert Says / Beyonce And Jay-z Named Their Baby Ivy Blue, What Does Ivy Stand For? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by yimiton(f): 12:03pm On Aug 21, 2007
Who's still talking about Jay-Z and Beyonce? They don't exist anymore. Jay announced the break-up around after close to  5 years of courtship. You wouldn't believe Jay said it's time for him to move on to "greener pastures!" Who knows weather that was why Beyonce sang "irreplaceable"?

Remember Jay is 38 while Beyonce is 25. Some sources said Jay desperately wanted to be a daddy and Beyonce just wasn't ready. Jay broke up the relationship and blamed Beyonce for everything that ever went wrong in him.

What do you Nairalanders think about this?

Attached is a picture of the couple some minutes before Jay-Z announced the break up.

Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by trendy(f): 9:24am On Aug 23, 2007
tory, undecided
Last time i heard he proposed and she accepted
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by tnaidaR(f): 9:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
Source plz coz this rumour has been going on since feb.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2007
I didn't think much about their relationship,to be honest.but me and one of my friends used to make jokes about the size of Jay z's lips and how he kisses beyonce with 'em.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by SecondNjoy(f): 11:17pm On Aug 23, 2007
rumours - story - what is the source of that story?
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by chiogo(f): 12:10am On Aug 24, 2007
@topic, really??
I like both of 'em but i think Jay-z is Kinda too old for her. but their case is still better than usher's so am like oh well,u can't stop love. I was actually discussin' it with my friend today. It's better they're broken up, bad for Jay-z 'cause he's not gettin' any younger but it'd be sad if beyonce married him. They shld both go look for pple around their ages, that'd be better for them.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by tnaidaR(f): 6:22am On Aug 24, 2007
chiogo:

@topic, really??
I like both of 'em but i think Jay-z is Kinda too old for her. but their case is still better than usher's so am like oh well,u can't stop love. I was actually discussin' it with my friend today. It's better they're broken up, bad for Jay-z 'cause he's not gettin' any younger but it'd be sad if beyonce married him. They shld both go look for people around their ages, that'd be better for them.

Didn't she know his age before they set off? undecided Beyonce should go and sleep abeg! She's lucky Jay doesn't even have a kid else where.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by ritchboi: 9:40am On Aug 24, 2007
she'll do anytin necesary 4 him,n he'll do anytin necery 4 her so dont let da necesary occur,YEP!
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by ritchboi: 9:44am On Aug 24, 2007
i dont tink its meant 2 b,cos she loves her work more than she loves he,n honestly at 23(25 he meant 2 say),i wud probably luv ma work more dan i did she.
Its bin a long time comin.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by ritchboi: 9:48am On Aug 24, 2007
i dont tink its meant 2 b,cos she loves her work more than she loves me,n honestly at 23(25 he meant 2 say),i wud probably luv ma work more dan i did she.
Its bin a long time comin.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by trendy(f): 9:49am On Aug 24, 2007
Jay should go and hit his head on a rock
who is he anyway? ugly baboon lipsrsealed
the two of the have their own wahala
they should break up and give my ears some rest
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by ritchboi: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2007
she'l do anytin necesary 4 him,n he'l do anytin necesary 4 her so dont let da necesary ocur,YEP!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by tnaidaR(f): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2007
trendy:

who is he anyway? ugly baboon lipsrsealed

Only a baboon can love a baboon.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by yimiton(f): 3:05pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ Trendy, is that a recent development? didn't hear about that. What's your source pls?
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by Skywalker5(m): 3:05pm On Aug 28, 2007
Can you guys please tell me where you heard this gist?I never hear am before and if them break up,People for don hear wella
Any way if them break up,Its Beyonce's loss. She should have seen it coming.Story of a champion(Jayz) She lost 1
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by jaybaby(f): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2007
I never 4 once knew they were dating cuz when asked alll they would say is---WE ARE JUST ONLY FRNDS----WHO CARES SELF grin grin grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by zigbo(f): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2007
jaybaby:

I never 4 once knew they were dating because when asked alll they would say is---WE ARE JUST ONLY FRNDS----WHO CARES SELF grin grin grin

when did they say dat they were jst friends undecided I never hear that on b4 o
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by jaybaby(f): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2007
haba Zigbo---U no dey watch T.v grin grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by trendy(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2007
yimiton:

@ Trendy, is that a recent development? didn't hear about that. What's your source please?

same way you added a link to this your topic abi? undecided
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by tnaidaR(f): 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2007
Jay, you still deh patrol? grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by naijadiva2(f): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ topic

i was wondering the same thing too.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by jaybaby(f): 7:44pm On Aug 31, 2007
tnaidaR:

Jay, you still deh patrol? grin

TNAIDA---Wetin happen? grin grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by tnaidaR(f): 8:00pm On Aug 31, 2007
No so I see am o grin
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by jaybaby(f): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2007
Na so U see wetin?.
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by tnaidaR(f): 8:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
I go tell u later tongue grin U no understand but u fit sha. Read well wink
Re: Beyonce And Jay-z? They Are History! by Nomski0(f): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
ritchboi: she'll do anytin necesary 4 him,n he'll do anytin necery 4 her so dont let da necesary occur,YEP!
This cracked me up. Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Rihanna Goes Topless Again, Rocks Braids For I-D Magazine / Kim Kardashian Forgets Her Bra At Home Again / "You Gona Make Me Tear Up" Tiwa Savage Reacts To Baby Daddys Sweet Birthday Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.