Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Cheapest And Best Food Delivery Service In Abeokuta (park2me Logistics) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cheapest And Best Food Delivery Service In Abeokuta (park2me Logistics) (658 Views)

The Best Food - American Man Tastes Nigerian Jollof Rice, Egusi & Fufu / Best Food For Life: Which Food Do You Eat Everyday? / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest And Best Food Delivery Service In Abeokuta (park2me Logistics) by steady14: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Are you hungry?
Satisfy your cravings with your favorite food from your choice restaurant right to your doorstep so that you can have more time to cater for your other needs. You can order food from the comfort of your home and it will be delivered HOT within 30 minutes.
We partner with quality restaurants like HALAGA, Chicken Republic, Sweet Sensation, Wokcity, Royal Mandarin, Domino's, Bellagio Café & Lounge and or any other restaurant you want.
We guarantee you prompt and efficient delivery service to your doorstep.

Contact us at PARK2ME LOGISTICS. We are a registered pick up and delivery company base in Abeokuta, Ogun State BN: 3313346.

We are available to receive your orders. Call us on 07032183535: or send a message on WhatsApp: 07032183535!!!
IG: park2me_logistics
FB: Park2me logistics

(1) (Reply)

Develop Bigger Boobs, Hips & Buttocks In 21 Days / Food Service : Cash Break Or Heart Break / A Basin Of Garri Is N3,500

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.