Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,271 members, 7,836,222 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu (27018 Views)

Teni, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Amina Mohammed, Mo Abudu Others Bag National Awards / Remi Tinubu, Adeola And Osinowo Are Failed Senators - Lagos PDP / PDP Announces Their National Convention Planning Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Duru009(m): 5:56pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nawaooo this MAN looks very sick.....
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by jrusky(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Tinubu looks terribly sick and needs urgent medical attention.

Ok go and take him to the hospital naa? This was how you shouted about Buhari upon all he spend 8 good years in power and majority of you wishing him death are dying one after the other.

One of those wishing Tinubu death just died few hours ago from car crash such is life. You said he s terribly sick but he is looking good, robust and shinning with people trooping to his residence to say thanks for making them somebody in their life and generation pls who obi epp mention one pesin name?

Bro if you hate destiny lifter and chose a stingy, greedy no human feeling obi good for you poverty go dey ride you like bicycle for the rest of your life.

Tueh!!!
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by jrusky(m): 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:

Ok go and take him to the hospital naa? This was how you shouted about Buhari upon all he spend 8 good years in power and majority of you wishing him death are dying one after the other.

One of those wishing Tinubu death just died few hours ago from car crash such is life. You said he s terribly sick but he is looking good, robust and shinning with people trooping to his residence to say thanks for making them somebody in their life and generation pls who obi epp mention one pesin name?

Bro if you hate destiny lifter and chose a stingy, greedy no human feeling obi good for you poverty go dey ride you like bicycle for the rest of your life......

Tueh!!!
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by juman(m): 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2022
Buharis boys.
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Moredays2cum: 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu is our next president whether you like it or not. ���✊✊✊
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by spiralwedge(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
BAT will make Nigeria great again come 2023.
Many new class of pragmatic and focused politicians will rise nationally.

If i were Obi, i would lobby to get a ministerial appointment in the incoming govt or any federal position to widen my national working experience and acceptability.
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by ArcFresky(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:

Why are u so biased?
How does this look terribly sick?
You want acceptance from Nigerian, you present honesty , integrity, but the first thing you do is lie with deceit.
Please focus on relevant issues
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
I checked through your profile, why is it that 70% of who you followed are members with "f" tagged moniker?

Why?

What's your aim angry
Acidosis:

Minister of the year with the highest number of prison breaks in the history of this country.

What is wrong with you?
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Tinubu is healthier than you.

Prove me wrong with your picture Fahdiga
Corridon:
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by ABIBLESS: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
Wailers will continue to wail.
They shld tell us, how many people did Obi help in life.
No amount of propaganda will enable Obi become President.
Tinubu will invite those that contest for President to grace his inauguration.
Tinubu don't need to campaign, all his supporters are enough to campaign for him.
Tinubu is a leader that doesn't believe that only him shld be relevant. He developed a lot of people.
According to yoruba adage, one rich person in a family, all the family will be poor.
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by zomby(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:

Please post the picture of your father, I bet you that Tinubu looks better. Animals!
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Acidosis(m): 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
I checked through your profile, why is it that 70% of who you followed are members with "f" tagged moniker?

Why?

What's your aim angry

...'cause I'm not ga.y.

Can I rest now?
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Themanleshey: 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:

Oh i think you are the one that needs it not the other way round . grin
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by TheNiceGuy(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
No you can't.

Are you a brostitute?
Acidosis:

...'cause I'm not ga.y.

Can I rest now?
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 7:48pm On Oct 14, 2022
fredoooooo:
Be all you want to be in life but never be an ingrate ... BATSHETTIMA23 cool cool

So that's why urchins called Osinbajo judas? so what do we call tinubu for not paying respect and honor to Afenifere who made him governor? ingrate? U know the answer already.

Emancipate urself from political slavery.
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by fredoooooo: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
jaxxy:

So that's why urchins called Osinbajo judas? so what do we call tinubu for not paying respect and honor to Afenifere who made him governor? ingrate? U know the answer already.

Emancipate urself from political slavery.
Bush baby , go cry inside the Bush.. we don't have time for rubeeeessh
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Kindledlight(m): 7:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
cool
Corridon:

For all this thread talks about, this thing you wrote is only what you can deduce from it.

Pathetic shocked cool shocked
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by gbemishile: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
Go and treat ur father first
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by zomby(m): 8:29pm On Oct 14, 2022
gbemishile:

Go and treat ur father first

Does he even know his father?
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Nijablast: 9:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:
I stand to be corrected tho, but Mr Tinubu would have out better remaining a political godfather like the likes of OBJ and Goodluck Ebele, instead of trying to jeopardize his reputation and image at his age with his presidential ambitions...

Being a presidential candidate is more like "to whom more is given more is expected" and at his age, we expect nothing more than succeeding the current president negatively...

You where noticed, I didn't say he wouldn't, kindly vote wisely, your vote matters too, at the end let the electoral commission do their job...

It's no news that Tinubu installed great names in political offices, why not rest and watch his seeds grow?

It wouldn't deny him nothing...

Well, what do I know?

Meanwhile, Hurry and join the tutorial below now

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent

I can see you too labour in life why don't you rest and let your children continue from where you are now. No let labour kill you oo
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Corridon: 9:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Tinubu is healthier than you.

Prove me wrong with your picture Fahdiga
See me here

Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Corridon: 9:33pm On Oct 14, 2022
ArcFresky:

Why are u so biased?
How does this look terribly sick?
You want acceptance from Nigerian, you present honesty , integrity, but the first thing you do is lie with deceit.
Please focus on relevant issues
I'm a honest person.
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Jagaban, the man wey dey build people. Tinubu no be your father's mate in grooming people to achieve greater heights
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:55pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:

Yeah, we don hear u, he's getting that ATTENTION. Thank you.

Next!!!
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by maasoap(m): 9:57pm On Oct 14, 2022
fredoooooo:
Be all you want to be in life but never be an ingrate ... BATSHETTIMA23 cool cool

Like pastor Osinbajo grin grin grin. The Prof don cast himself
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by porthouse7(f): 10:17pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
medical doctor have u check ur father
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Handsum64: 10:26pm On Oct 14, 2022
Corridon:
You can die b4 him?
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Skyehigher1: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
TechNana:
I stand to be corrected tho, but Mr Tinubu would have out better remaining a political godfather like the likes of OBJ and Goodluck Ebele, instead of trying to jeopardize his reputation and image at his age with his presidential ambitions...

Being a presidential candidate is more like "to whom more is given more is expected" and at his age, we expect nothing more than succeeding the current president negatively...

You where noticed, I didn't say he wouldn't, kindly vote wisely, your vote matters too, at the end let the electoral commission do their job...

It's no news that Tinubu installed great names in political offices, why not rest and watch his seeds grow?

It wouldn't deny him nothing...

Well, what do I know?

Meanwhile, Hurry and join the tutorial below now

https://www.nairaland.com/7377391/vfl-football-trading-tutorials-consistent

please before you talk make sure you think wisely what is the achievement of Jonathan and obasanjo before they became president that they can not prepared for. Obasanjo became president before he becomes godfather and Jonathan too so let tinubu become president too so that his godfatherism will be meaningful
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by rickyrex(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Medal wey some people reject
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Doyou2019: 1:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Treasure17:
See the posture of a supposedly presidential aspirant. Smh. This man should focus on his family abeg.
Gush!
Just look at this picture.
Even a kid could tell that Tinubu isn't healthy.
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by Jostoman: 5:06am On Oct 15, 2022
malali:
The man that will be Nigeria's president whether dead or alive.

Asiwaju Jagaban Oko iya won.

The man organizing the obituary of peter and also planning to deport Atiku to Cameroon
it is just a matter of time, e go soon clear for Una eyes.
Re: Senators Adeola And Bamidele Presented Their National Awards To Tinubu by HRMK: 8:35am On Oct 15, 2022
TESTED AND TRUSTED!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Your Identity Is Still Unknown - Okowa Tells Tinubu / Lamidi Apapa’s Lawyer Denied Appearance By Tribunal Judge / Nigerians Reacts To Adamu Muazu On Twitter Over Opposition Hoarding Fuel Hike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.