Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) (36928 Views)

The Ikeja Train Station Of The Red Line Rail Project Completed / Lagosians Rush To Board Lagos Blue Line Rail Train In Marina (Video) / China Test Runs New ₦4.1t Daxing Int'l Airport Ahead Of Official Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) by ericmor: 7:06am On Oct 15, 2022
TechNana:
Nigerian train in 2022' be looking like a London used BRT bus abi Toks ni...

Jokes tho cheesy,

A step at a time, we'd get there ...

False Prophet. grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Well, if we live in a country where almost half the population wishes the president dead and he's still strong and healthy who am to regard you?

Just you for that matter grin grin

C'mon dude, you know you can conduct a protest over this my comment and the FG may give you a listening ear and it'd may be pulled off nairaland...

Do something, impress me...

cheesy cheesy

Well, doesn't change the fact that the president still rules over those who wish him dead...

Ps. I didn't call anyone's name oh, you are responsible for the name calling cheesy cheesy

Thanks Ericmor, I'd take that as a compliment.
Hopefully in my little way, I could change the mirth where men believe all women got fish brains... smiley

didn't even know you are female, I just comment and move.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) by uuzba(m): 7:16am On Oct 15, 2022
Felabrity:
Lets be honest, Lagos is still very far behind, when you compare it with other "mega cities around the world, especially in transportation sector
Ok. You're just learning that now?
Other foreign nations manufacture and export all their goods. Nigeria doesn't manufacture anything. Only import.
That's why our Naira has such a low value, we are in great debt to IMF and China ...
How the f*** did you even think Lagos was any kind of advanced anything before?
We don't even have electricity, piped water, treated sewage, or properly cleaned refuse.
Re: Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) by TollinsN: 8:02am On Oct 15, 2022
dyera:
Tinubu agbado and cassava economics at play. You borrow money to buy brand new trains and say it means you can afford it. Then not only are you unable to repay the debt, your deficit keep increasing because the train is operating at a loss.

Nigeria to experience more agbado and cassava economics if Tinubu succeeds in becoming the president of Nigeria.
Whenever you read comments to any news on NAIRALAND. You will be surprised that 70% of those commenting are either sadist or negative thinkers. How can a nation breed such type of humans and progress or get a progressive leader. They sleep negative and wake up negative. How can their life become positive?.
Re: Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) by Davidcruze(m): 9:42am On Oct 15, 2022
This is a good development, number one state in the country, in the area of infrastructure.
Re: Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) by ncoolsome(m): 10:20am On Oct 15, 2022
kingamaa:

Master na master

E dey pain them

I use to think we have slow development in Africa but no, countries like Egypt,south africa are doing way better... Politicians keep using one project over and over to campaign and people like u will still fall for it.
Re: Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) by kingamaa(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2022
ncoolsome:

I use to think we have slow development in Africa but no, countries like Egypt,south africa are doing way better... Politicians keep using one project over and over to campaign and people like u will still fall for it.

What are you falling for? If you are not satisfied with what is being done then step in and make a difference. What difference have you made in your own little corner?

If other states are doing the little Lagos is doing we will be better off today. Imagine having a functional rail system all over the country, imagine the ripple effect of that.

Yes we've not arrived infact we are way way behind, nonetheless, let's commend those that are doing something. In this regard Lagos is certainly doing well.

Only recently she got approval to build another airport, Eko Atlantic city is there etc etc. Yes a lot more still needs to be done but Rome wasn't built in a day and slow and steady certainly gets you there.
Re: Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) by Tycyborg(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kaycee9242:
Hope they maintain it unlike how they are mismanaging brt, non of the buses has ac again.

The management and the drivers are the main source of this BRT thing... A scam in going on and they are cutting money... That's why I use to say no matter what we call politicians we are are part of this country's problem... It's until we change as a people that's when the country is going to get better... Who ever win will try but people won't make the effort surface most nigerians are wicked..imagine what happened to me in PH... I was going to lagos and had to withdraw TFARE I initially put the money in my pocket but it fell down while I was rushing to the garage at water lines... A student called me and gave me back the money... People starts to insult that boy in my presence that he is a fool and a mumu boy... some even said God blessed the boy but he decided to forsake the blessing by returning the money to me... Instantly I brought out five hundred naira to thank the boy but he rejected it... Now imagine... Look at so called adult in which a small boy is even mature mentally than them... Should we call it poverty again? We have problem in this country and we don't want to admit it but keep blaming anything

1 Like

Re: Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) by floret23(f): 1:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
observanc1:
what did aregbesola do in osun?
He built more schools & roads than his predecessors. And his projects are quality projects.
Re: Lagos Test-Runs Blue Line Rail (Video) by Kaycee9242(m): 2:14pm On Oct 15, 2022
Tycyborg:

The management and the drivers are the main source of this BRT thing... A scam in going on and they are cutting money... That's why I use to say no matter what we call politicians we are are part of this country's problem... It's until we change as a people that's when the country is going to get better... Who ever win will try but people won't make the effort surface most nigerians are wicked..imagine what happened to me in PH... I was going to lagos and had to withdraw TFARE I initially put the money in my pocket but it fell down while I was rushing to the garage at water lines... A student called me and gave me back the money... People starts to insult that boy in my presence that he is a fool and a mumu boy... some even said God blessed the boy but he decided to forsake the blessing by returning the money to me... Instantly I brought out five hundred naira to thank the boy but he rejected it... Now imagine... Look at so called adult in which a small boy is even mature mentally than them... Should we call it poverty again? We have problem in this country and we don't want to admit it but keep blaming anything

You are very right my brother, atimes the person in power might want to do the right thing but the field staff will sabotage it out of greed. Don't be surprised that the management of these brt might be cutting diecurtailed hence the ac is always off.

But in all i still believe that if we have leaders that are responsive, leaders who yearn for feed back from the masses then most of these anomalies Will be curtailed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Awkward-Looking Keke NAPEP Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Hotel in Lagos / Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.