Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri (5591 Views)

Governor Wike Takes Delivery Of Legacy 600 Aircraft From Germany (video) / David Hundeyin Takes A Swipe At Tinubu Over Peter Obi / ‘I Did Not Work For Atiku’ – Dele Momodu Fires Back At Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by Bobloco: 4:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Reno Omokri is a fugitive

He is yet to step his foot in Nigeria since 2015
Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by Rooneyboy(m): 6:49am On Oct 15, 2022
XerXers:

Na F9 you score for maths?

120%
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by dettolgel: 7:21am On Oct 15, 2022
richidinho:
I have said this thing here time without number, Reno Omokri is so inconsequential in this particular election, 80% of the 1.7m followers he has are foreigners, 17% are Igbos and the Nigerdeltans

The remaining 3% are civilized Yorubas
How did you arrive at these figures?
Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by dfrost: 7:33am On Oct 15, 2022
Kyase:

(80+37+3)%=120%
Weldon sir

Why are you like this? You still carry this vawulence behavior enter politics section? cheesy grin

I say make I greet you. You na baba fergie001 ADC for politics section (Angelfrost too dey with una).

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by Kyase(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2022
dfrost:

Why are you like this? You still carry this vawulence behavior enter politics section? cheesy grin

I say make I greet you. You na baba fergie001 ADC for politics section (Angelfrost too dey with una).

cheesy

No ooo
Shey you no see the guy calculations

Fergie001 na my oga na, i loyal
Angelfrost na to para with big big English grin

1 Like

Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by endy69: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2022
FellaG:
Reno is not even a member of the campaign council and channels would be granting him interviews.. Lol
He pays for airtime. You think Channel invites him? All na fake
Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by fergie001: 8:21am On Oct 15, 2022
Kyase:

(80+37+3)%=120%
Weldon sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by ecolime(m): 8:22am On Oct 15, 2022
Wike practically killed Reno. People in London wey no know their Polling units.. lol grin
Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by drignet(m): 8:30am On Oct 15, 2022
I see many gurus in maths and I laughed

What if there are intersection in his statement.... Which will make those that are Igbos also in diaspora....
Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by Advocate500: 8:32am On Oct 15, 2022
I have said it time without number that Reno is D marketing Atiku ,where was Reno 2015 when tinubu and his boys were controlling social media narrative? The only thing that is keeping relevant is his constant attack on igbos and Peter obi,remove such narrative he becomes so irrelevant.
Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by Owologbo(m): 9:04am On Oct 15, 2022
richidinho:
I have said this thing here time without number, Reno Omokri is so inconsequential in this particular election, 80% of the 1.7m followers he has are foreigners, 17% are Igbos and the Nigerdeltans

The remaining 3% are civilized Yorubas

Reno is a greedy old fool.
Atiku and his gangs ganged up against his boss GEJ to enthroned the calamity that's in power today. But because of his greed, he has to lick Atiku boot for some crumbs.
All southern politicians are the reason the north takes us for granted.
Re: Governor WIKE Takes A Swipe at Reno Omokri by genkins(m): 10:50am On Oct 15, 2022
Owologbo:

Reno is a greedy old fool.
Atiku and his gangs ganged up against his boss GEJ to enthroned the calamity that's in power today. But because of his greed, he has to lick Atiku boot for some crumbs.
All southern politicians are the reason the north takes us for granted.
Reno is just a hutsler who rushes to snap pictures with known figures. He makes money off Twitter, Instagram and Facebook by spurning out half truths and implied narratives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ's Goal: Uninterrupted Power Supply In His Tenure / Akwa Ibom Local Government Area Transition Committees List / Photo: Gen. Murtala Muhammed & His Wife Ajoke With Their Two Children In 1970

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.