Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Guys Do You Need Help In Buying Things On Clickbank? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Guys Do You Need Help In Buying Things On Clickbank? (755 Views)

Paypal Account,clickbank Account & US Bank Service..free For The First 3 Replies / How To Buy Digital Product On Clickbank At A Moderate Price In Nigeria. / Will You Want To Buy A Complete Website That Has Adsense And Clickbank Potentia? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Do You Need Help In Buying Things On Clickbank? by evans2k: 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2011
I found this site, they can make payment for u on any site including clickbank and you download the product. check them www.paytransaction.com
Re: Guys Do You Need Help In Buying Things On Clickbank? by frisahost(m): 10:13pm On Aug 17, 2011
is it real?
Re: Guys Do You Need Help In Buying Things On Clickbank? by gpublish(m): 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2011
Does any body here deliver high quality content for free? Guys, please that's the trend now, deliver quality first before you start marketing your offers. Just my 2cents.
Re: Guys Do You Need Help In Buying Things On Clickbank? by evans2k: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2011
@frisahost, the site is for real and thier services is good. i just bot a software from clickbank using them. if you wish to buy something from clickbank, go to thier order request section and fill the form and submit and they will reply u.
Re: Guys Do You Need Help In Buying Things On Clickbank? by Excelboi(m): 3:21pm On Aug 22, 2011
hmm. are you a staff with them or why are you promoting them like this? though am not doubting their authencity but need to enquire.
Re: Guys Do You Need Help In Buying Things On Clickbank? by evans2k: 2:08pm On Aug 23, 2011
@ excelboi, I dont work for them o, but the simple truth is am an internet marketer and i have had too much difficulty being able to buy things online espcially with clickbank using paypal. In a bit to try several sites, i have been dubbed severally online, but someone referred me to this guys, i just tried them and they bot my software for me, i was so thrilled. I have bot things with them 3 times now and no issues, so i just felt so compelled to share them wit my fellow nairalanders. Their customer care service trips me most, they were calling me to update me on my purchase.
Re: Guys Do You Need Help In Buying Things On Clickbank? by frisahost(m): 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2011
ok, can they for for online website like google adword on someons behalf?

(1) (Reply)

Highly / Scam Scam Scam!! ALERT / Which Tools Did I Use To Create This Mini Site, Answer And Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.