Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient (5188 Views)

This Picture Of Obi In Southern Kaduna Brought Tears To My Eyes / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & LP Officials Land In Benue In An "Obidient" Aircraft / 2023: E Don Dey Clear For Ipob And Obidient Eye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Brainmytool: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2022
As a diehard obidient and supporter of Peter Youth Obi's Presidential Ambition, e don dey clear for my eyes.

My experience this week has cleared my doubts of Atiku winning the election. I travelled to my village here in South East and believe me if i say Atiku will win Obi in the South East if we Obidients don't engage in grassroots campaign. By grassroots; i mean, villages and some rural places.

We Obidients are endangering our psychological and mental wellbeing, if we keep living in this our delusion of Obi winning without working our asses off to make it happen. If Obi must win come 2023, am saying this for the umpteenth time, we must do the following:

1. Campaign in our various market places

2. Campaign close to church places on Saturdays and Sundays as we can't campaign in the church due to the ban placed on it.

3. As Obidient students are going back to school; They should campaign in the villages close to their schools as the elderly and old voters vote determine who wins and they can't be ignored.

4. Sensitize the muslims at their gatherings with evidences showing Obi has not spent their money to campaign. Also highlighting the possibility of Nigerians going their separate ways if another disaster of a politician is elected as a president. Also make it known to them that tribalism and religious fanatism won't change the price of petrol, rice, semo, yam, transport as it will be parallel not withstanding the fact that my tribe's man is in power. Let dem know dat last last e go reach everybody if we keep enriching the yeye politicians by electing them in 2023.

5. Make sure we get our PVCs

If the above mentioned steps are not taken, then, the reality we should buckle up and face is Obi's defeat, disappointment, Heartbreak.

Also, Obidients lets wash our faces and face the reality, which is Obi can't win...... Unless we win. Because: Delusion lets the deluded to simp in foolishness, while thinking, he is upright.

So, Lets take charge and make Obi president.

Brainmytool Speaks.
I made it simple.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by ChangetheChange: 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
True talk
Same thing we have been saying
PDP as a party has structures at the grassroots Level and well grounded in the rural areas villages and Towns) in the south South and South East
PDP has officers, Excos and grassroots mobilizers from Polling units to wards to collation centers to Local government in all villages and Towns in south South and South East and across other regions in Nigeria, this is been in practice starts nice 1999 to Date, but same can not be said of labour party with less than 4 months to election

Obi on the other hand has popularity in the city centres but that popularity doesn't transcend to the rural areas or villages because Labour Party is absolutely not in existence in many villages and Towns and have no officials across those villages and Towns
Obi will do well in the cities but will fall woefully in the rural areas.... that's the bitter truth whether On supporters agree or not.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:32pm On Oct 14, 2022
You're not Obidient

You've never been Obidient

Support your Atiku with your whole chest and stop playing creep-ups with yourself

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by XerXers: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
If Obi loses the election nobody will be heart broken. Life will go on as usual and he will try again in the next election

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by udede(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
Op your own type of Obidient no follow

3 Likes

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by decatalyst(m): 7:37pm On Oct 14, 2022
Elections are not won on the social media pages.

The person to win In the forthcoming elections need to put in the work...the real work.

Many of those active on Twitter, Facebook and nairaland will remain on those handles at the corner of their homes, typing and enjoying meals, on election day.

Many false narrative will flood the internet by the keypad warriors and their candidate will lose shamelessly.

If you want your candidate to win, do the rigorous work with or for him.

5 Likes

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Brainmytool: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
When i met up to 50 people comprising of young, Middle aged and elderly in my village i learnt the hard way. All they know is Umbrella and Aziza (broom). I musn't lie but was shocked to the marrows. We have alot of work to do not minding what you will call me.

But remember, the truth is always bitter, shocking and undesiring when it is told to the right person.

We must work hard bro by not ignoring our villages.

Also tell me you family in the village are Obidient?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by owobokiri(m): 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
A thread started by an inebriated agbadorian reptile for the consumption of fellow agbadorian reprobates..

When some of you write about the South East, anyone from the South East reading will immediately know you are an interloper.

Atiku will win Obi in the South East? Because Atiku has been building roads and bridges in the South East? Because Atiku is more popular than Obi in the East? Oh! Because Atiku married an igbo gal into his endless harem of uncountable women!?

Yeh Yeh dey smell..
You kit are just desperately trying to prepare the mindset of Nigerians for your rigging outcomes. You want to blatantly rig the elections and then say to the world that The Labour Party lost because they have no "structures"...
Atiku can NEVER win Obi in any South East or South South state , under a free and fair election..

10 Likes

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by bender79: 7:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:
When i met up to 50 people comprising of young, Middle aged and elderly in my village i learnt the hard way. All they know is Umbrella and Aziza (broom). I musn't lie but was shocked to the marrows. We need alot of work to do not minding what you will call me.

But remember, the truth is always bitter, shocking and undesiring when it is told to the right person. I don't know where you are getting your information. Peter Obi's labour party has reached the grass roots as long as south east is concerned. I have travelled through Imo and Abia in the past 2 weeks and I can tell you his extremely popular there. So pls don't mislead anybody. If you are talking about the core north I will believe you on that

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Abdu81: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:
As a diehard obidient and supporter of Peter Youth Obi's Presidential Ambition, e don dey clear for my eyes.

My experience this week has cleared my doubts of Atiku winning the election. I travelled to my village here in South East and believe me if i say Atiku will win Obi in the South East if we Obidients don't engage in grassroots campaign. By grassroots; i mean, villages and some rural places.

We Obidients are endangering our psychological and mental wellbeing, if we keep living in this our delusion of Obi winning without working our asses off to make it happen. If Obi must win come 2023, am saying this for the umpteenth time, we must do the following:

2. Campaign close to church places on Saturdays and Sundays as we can't campaign in the church due to the ban placed on it.

3. As Obidient students are going back to school; They should campaign in the villages close to their schools as the elderly and old voters vote determine who wins and they can't be ignored.

4. Sensitize the muslims at their gatherings with evidences showing Obi has not spent their money to campaign. Also highlighting the possibility of Nigerians going their separate ways if another disaster of a politician is elected as a president. Also make it known to them that tribalism and religious fanatism won't change the price of petrol, rice, semo, yam, transport as it will be parallel not withstanding the fact that my tribe's man is in power. Let dem know dat last last e go reach everybody if we keep enriching the yeye politicians by electing them in 2023.

If the above mentioned steps are not taken, then, the reality we should buckle up and face is Obi's defeat, disappointment, Heartbreak.

Also, Obidients lets wash our faces and face the reality, which is Obi can't win...... Unless we win. Because: Delusion lets the deluded to simp in foolishness, while thinking, he is upright.

Brainmytool Speaks.
I made it simple.

Goat is better than you,in 2023 presidential election pdp will not get up to 10 % in any state in the south east.

2 Likes

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Brainmytool: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
[quote author=bender79 post=117563745][/quote]

i love ur input but please mention two rural places you visited in Abia and same with Imo. Please don't disapoint me.

2 Likes

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by OsunOriginal: 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

Brainmytool Speaks.
I made it simple.

Don't worry, they (obidiens, the city boys) will use bulk SMS to reach the grassroots grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by bender79: 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
You are not telling the truth just say you are an Atiku supporter Oga. Peter Obi's has reached the grass roots in the south east. There is no local market in the south east they don't know about 'obidant' as they call it. Abeg stop misleading people. Peter Obi will win south east nothing has changed about that permutation. Atiku will come second no doubt

3 Likes

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by sanpipita(m): 7:50pm On Oct 14, 2022
PDP that are taking South East out of their equation for 2023, if you indeed went to grassroots you have realized many grassroots PDP members are voting Peter OBi not Atiku

4 Likes

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Brainmytool: 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2022
Abdu81:

Goat is better than you,in 2023 presidential election pdp will not get up to 10 % in any state in the south east.

Please don't call me names cos we are trying to be sensible here.
Call ur friends in the village and ask dem if the villages know Labour Party. We have got work to do, believe or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by bender79: 7:53pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

i love ur input but please mention two rural places you visited in Abia and same with Imo. Please don't disapoint me.
umuagu, umuhia north, inyisi ikeduru
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by bender79: 8:00pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

Please don't call me names cos we are trying to be sensible here.
Call ur friends in the village and ask dem if the villages know Labour Party. We have got work to do, believe or not.
Don't worry yourself south eastern are not in doubt of who they are voting. There is an arrangement by other parties to reserve presidency for Peter obi in the south east while they fight for other slots
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Brainmytool: 8:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
bender79:
umuagu, umuhia north, inyisi ikeduru

Baba Umuagu in Umuahia north close to Ohuhu is almost umuahia town. Am talking about villages.
I was there a month ago.

I don't know about Inyisi but Umuagu is connected digitally to Umuahia town. grin don't mind that digitally.

Also go to Isikwuato villages in Abia, Umbrella and Aziza. Same with Mbire imo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by successmatters(m): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Nonsense thread, the OP has never been in the south east, name your village and I will go and give you names oth hundreds of Obidient members from there.

PDP May not win a state in the SE again.

1 Like

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by ganisucks(f): 8:04pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

Brainmytool Speaks.
I made it simple.

How did people in 1999 vote for umbrella when all they knew was koboko and boot. Keep on deceiving yourself with matters that are above you. The fact remains that President Obi has began his victory tour and is now concerned with who his principals mandate will be his minister of petroleum and finance.

2 Likes

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Brainmytool: 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2022
successmatters:
Nonsense thread, the OP has never been in the south east, name your village and I will go and give you names oth hundreds of Obidient members from there.

PDP May not win a state in the SE again.

You must be a comedian grin grin
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by ganisucks(f): 8:07pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:
When i met up to 50 people comprising of young, Middle aged and elderly in my village i learnt the hard way. All they know is Umbrella and Aziza (broom). I musn't lie but was shocked to the marrows. We have alot of work to do not minding what you will call me.

But remember, the truth is always bitter, shocking and undesiring when it is told to the right person.

And I ask you, how did people vote in 1998 or in 94. Or was PDP and SDP operational in 1960
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by LadyExcellency: 8:08pm On Oct 14, 2022
When did Southeast become someone's village?
Please tell us the name of the village and stop babbling.

This is how Southeast politicians were telling Buhari that IPOB wasn't popular until Buhari saw it first hand that even the Governors observe sit at home on Mondays.

2 Likes

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by ganisucks(f): 8:09pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

You must be a comedian grin grin

Atiku's votes in 2019 were to promote the candidacy of Obi in 2023. Atiku has no votes, be it in NE or NC. Politicians and political boys are naive when it comes to the game of politics. The cabal will lease you voters and you'll start to think you're a superstar. Without a soccer ball, a footballer is just another spectator.
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by general111(m): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

Baba Umuagu in Umuahia north close to Ohuhu is almost umuahia town. Am talking about villages.
I was there a month ago.

I don't know about Inyisi but Umuagu is connected digitally to Umuahia town. grin don't mind that digitally.

Also go to Isikwuato villages in Abia, Umbrella and Aziza. Same with Mbire imo state.
no true obidient will take you lightly...
Obi should really go grassroot.i have seen the way pdp and apc a mobilising people in the grassroot level, they are not even promising rhem a better nigeria, they just give them money and collect their pvc.....
Obi and obidienta need to go and sensitize these villagers oh, else obi will lose come february....
I stay in the south south, in my opinion, the south south is fully obidient, because the last time i went to rhe village, everybody was obidient
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Brainmytool: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
ganisucks:

And I ask you, how did people vote in 1998 or in 94. Or was PDP and SDP operational in 1960

Is not about party's age but coverage. Umbrella and Aziza has sunk into this people's mind. They need thorough cleansing which demands we work harder and smarter as we ve not got much time bro.

That is what PDP did. So lets replicate it with LP please. So that we will not gnash our teeth in agony when the unexpected happens.
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Tinubuagbado: 8:12pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

Also, Obidients lets wash our faces and face the reality, which is Obi can't win...... Unless we win. Because: Delusion lets the deluded to simp in foolishness, while thinking, he is upright. K
Brainmytool Speaks.
I made it simple.
What brand of weed you dey smoke?

You're Feom Osun, why. Go to east?

O
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Tinubuagbado: 8:13pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

Is not about party's age but coverage. Umbrella and Aziza has sunk into this people's mind. They need thorough cleansing which demands we work harder and smarter as we ve not got much time bro.

That is what PDP did. So lets replicate it with LP please. So that we will not gnash our teeth in agony when the unexpected happens.

Stop deceiving yourself ....

Where is that your Vilage let me come and meet you there let's see the umbrella?

Linus the liar
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Tinubuagbado: 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
general111:
no true obidient will take you lightly...
Obi should really go grassroot.i have seen the way pdp and apc a mobilising people in the grassroot level, they are not even promising rhem a better nigeria, they just give them money and collect their pvc.....
Obi and obidienta need to go and sensitize these villagers oh, else obi will lose come february....
I stay in the south south, in my opinion, the south south is fully obidient, because the last time i went to rhe village, everybody was obidient

Are you in Nigeria at all?

Labour party is the only grass root party now because of Peter Obi.
Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by successmatters(m): 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

I repeat again, you don't know anything about the south east.

1 Like

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by Tinubuagbado: 8:15pm On Oct 14, 2022
LadyExcellency:
When did Southeast become someone's village?
Please tell us the name of the village and stop babbling.

This is how Southeast politicians were telling Buhari that IPOB wasn't popular until Buhari saw it first hand that even the Governors observe sit at home on Mondays.

The guy is a Yoruba and in Osun now to be precise from his IP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E Don Dey Clear My Eyes Small Small As An Obidient by LadyExcellency: 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Brainmytool:

I was there a month ago.

There is no Mbire in Imo State as written.

Stop smoking, which Mberi are you talking about?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ijaw Were Second class Citizen In Biafra And Ijaws Are From Oduduwa Prove. / SEN. NGIGE PANICS OVER WILLIE OBIANO / Igbos Are Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.