Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

430k Working Capital Required As Investment For A Bakery For 5% Ownership - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 430k Working Capital Required As Investment For A Bakery For 5% Ownership (180 Views)

Working Capital Loan | Lendingkart / Vessel FSO (VLCC) Of 1.5m Capacity Is Required As Rent To Own Basis. / Commercial Bakery/pastry Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

430k Working Capital Required As Investment For A Bakery For 5% Ownership by StellRocks: 11:58pm On Oct 14, 2022
Good day guys, its been a few weeks since I started a thread here, i posted asking for partners to set up a Bakery to no avail.

However I have been able to find alternative to get the Bakery in motion.

I'm now looking for someone to partner with me on the Bakery and I'm Willing to give 5% ownership in return for 430,000 equity.

The funds are intended to enable us begin production as the bakery is already set, equipment, workers, distribution, logistics all already set.

As a partner you'll get 5% stake as a co- owner.

Your invested capital will be retuned at the end of the 3 months without any return on investment.
You will get a post dated cheque for the as guarantee for the 430,000

But you will earn a 5% dividend which is the equivalent of your shares in the company yearly from the net profit.

Our projected net profit for the first year is over 10 million, but that's a projection, it could be more, it could be less.

After the first year. dividend will be paid quarterly( 4 times a year every 3 months) 5% of whatever profit made

You will continue to earn dividends yearly as long as the bakery is in operations

You will get quarterly update on sales operations report, profits and loss statement will be provided to you Also

You will get a contract of agreement and a post dated cheque after you invest and will be listed as a co-owner with 5% shares in the CAC documents.

You will also get a copy of the business plan so that you can be familiar with our operations model.

If our partnership is able to last for 3 years, you will get listed as a director in the company as well.

I hope we can talk about this as its quite urgent.

Please reach out to me 09058699635
Re: 430k Working Capital Required As Investment For A Bakery For 5% Ownership by Everfrank(m): 12:03am On Oct 15, 2022
Where is this business located?
You need to provide proof of it's existence and all you said to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: 430k Working Capital Required As Investment For A Bakery For 5% Ownership by gaby(m): 12:21am On Oct 15, 2022
StellRocks:
Good day guys, its been a few weeks since I started a thread here, i posted asking for partners to set up a Bakery to no avail.

However I have been able to find alternative to get the Bakery in motion.

I'm now looking for someone to partner with me on the Bakery and I'm Willing to give 5% ownership in return for 430,000 equity.

The funds are intended to enable us begin production as the bakery is already set, equipment, workers, distribution, logistics all already set.

As a partner you'll get 5% stake as a co- owner.

Your invested capital will be retuned at the end of the 3 months without any return on investment.
You will get a post dated cheque for the as guarantee for the 430,000

But you will earn a 5% dividend which is the equivalent of your shares in the company yearly from the net profit.

Our projected net profit for the first year is over 10 million, but that's a projection, it could be more, it could be less.

After the first year. dividend will be paid quarterly( 4 times a year every 3 months) 5% of whatever profit made

You will continue to earn dividends yearly as long as the bakery is in operations

You will get quarterly update on sales operations report, profits and loss statement will be provided to you Also

You will get a contract of agreement and a post dated cheque after you invest and will be listed as a co-owner with 5% shares in the CAC documents.

You will also get a copy of the business plan so that you can be familiar with our operations model.

If our partnership is able to last for 3 years, you will get listed as a director in the company as well.

I hope we can talk about this as its quite urgent.

Please reach out to me 09058699635

Where's your bakery located?

1 Like

Re: 430k Working Capital Required As Investment For A Bakery For 5% Ownership by codeManiac(m): 2:02am On Oct 15, 2022
Location and maybe the pictures of the bakery as it is today might help.
Re: 430k Working Capital Required As Investment For A Bakery For 5% Ownership by Frezhkid10(m): 5:48am On Oct 15, 2022
Enough proof should be provided as suggested below…I will be willing to invest.
Re: 430k Working Capital Required As Investment For A Bakery For 5% Ownership by StellRocks: 7:46am On Oct 15, 2022
Thank you all for your interest. The location of the Bakery is in iju, Ishaga.

Its a leased space( the equipments are intact).

I'm very available for any interested parties to go on physical inspection. You can come know my home as well as my office.

Please contact me on WhatsApp. 09058699635 I'll share some documents, please its urgent as we are on a lease and would want only genuinely interested people to contact me.

I'm on Instagram @samapenuwa @stellrocksgroup

(1) (Reply)

Premier League Live Stream Free: How To Watch 2022 Online / 3 Days Unbeatable Sales Promo Antwhere In Nigeria / Application Scope And Theory Of Pneumatic Diaphragm Pump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.