Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Nigeria U17 Ladies Twerk To Recreate Kizz Daniel Cough Dance After Scroring - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigeria U17 Ladies Twerk To Recreate Kizz Daniel Cough Dance After Scroring (677 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Replied Her Ex As She Shades Him And Twerk To Pepper Him / "After They're Done Robbing Me, They Said I Shud Twerk To Show Am Not Angry" / Nigerian Women Rock And Twerk To Timaya's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria U17 Ladies Twerk To Recreate Kizz Daniel Cough Dance After Scroring by Hurbashola(m): 1:47am On Oct 15, 2022
NIGERIA U17 LADIES TWERK TO RECREATE KIZZ DANIEL COUGH DANCE CHALLENGE AT FIFA U17 WOMEN WORLD CUP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TPbxqVtCpw

Flamingos Recreate Trending Kizz Daniel Cough Dance at FIFA U17 Women’s World Cup After Scoring Stunning Goal

Nigerian music 'rave of the moment' Kizz Daniel will be proud of the Falconets, following the celebration after their third goal against New Zealand at the FIFA U17 Women’s World cup

Kizz Daniel’s 'Cough' set the ongoing 2022 FIFA U17 World Cup alight after the Flamingos replicated the dance

After their third goal against New Zealand in their second group game, Nigerian players celebrated with the trending dance's steps

The Flamingos bounced back from their 2-1 loss to Germany in the opening game of the tournament in India, by thrashing New Zealand 4-0 in their second group game
Re: Nigeria U17 Ladies Twerk To Recreate Kizz Daniel Cough Dance After Scroring by Hurbashola(m): 7:26am On Oct 15, 2022
Well done girls
Re: Nigeria U17 Ladies Twerk To Recreate Kizz Daniel Cough Dance After Scroring by Hurbashola(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Endorses Asake | Bella Shmurda And Naira Marley In Big Fight Over Mohbad / I Am Skinny And Get Bodyshamed By My Family / Lucy Donald Surprise Sugar Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.