Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,055 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri (23593 Views)

How 101 Boko Haram Members Were Freed From Kirikiri (See Full Names) - FIJ / 101 Boko Haram Suspects Sue Nigerian Government For N303 Million / 101 Boko Haram Suspects Detained In Lagos Since 2009 Without Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 15, 2022
They are Igbos and Biafrans grin cheesy grin
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by mukthar2000(m): 9:17am On Oct 15, 2022
Imaging,Nigeria governments are all failures, this vampire aboki territories have killed many of our innocent soldiers, rendered many families hopeless and many families homeless, now the present government want to make sure all their territories brothers in detention are all release b4 they quite office, now i realized the reason why KANU was discharge .
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by orion7: 9:20am On Oct 15, 2022
blackpanda:

With this ur mentality, u are the biggest problem with nigeria
see them. When the revolution starts you won’t see the end

Even the Arabs as wicked as they where had thier Arab spring. Nor worry it’s just a matter of time. Rigg obi out we will first slice out northern Nigeria and we will deal with the rest of you

1 Like

Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Stone24: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2022
This govt this govt na only Almighty God knows ur plan. It is well with us but the govt.i don't know
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Streett: 10:11am On Oct 15, 2022
blackpanda:

But I did not insult u na. You are the one who said u are not ready to reason.

Bros, Gum Your Lane abegg …….

5 Likes

Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by zombieHUNTER: 10:16am On Oct 15, 2022
blackpanda:

You won't read. Just rush to comment based on headlines. Smh

what's there to read?.
did Apc not release terrorists
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by blackpanda: 10:26am On Oct 15, 2022
orion7:
see them. When the revolution starts you won’t see the end

Even the Arabs as wicked as they where had thier Arab spring. Nor worry it’s just a matter of time. Rigg obi out we will first slice out northern Nigeria and we will deal with the rest of you

What's this one blabbing
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by mabea: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2022
orion7:
Leaders and old people in Nigeria re the problem we have. We need to kill them.
No wisdom in this
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Billygee2u: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2022
Racoon:
Just hear reason. The lying prowess of this disaster of a government is legendary. Suddenly bandits released the remaining Kaduna train kidnap victims and FG released potential BH terrorist suspects being held incommunicado for a long. Make una continue. Karma knows how to take care of business.
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Billygee2u: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2022
SpecialAdviser:
Just say their Oga released them. Shikena

Why all these grammar?
to deceive the gullibles
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Taiwoabbey147: 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Failed Country!!!But you can release Kanu that didn't kill anyone. Continue with your foolishness
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by blackboy(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2022
This Government lied to get to power and continued to lie and still lie. Pathalogical liars. Daily Trust you tried but what you called fake story I think is actually the true story. Why was their release around the same time the train kidnapped victims were released? The Kuje prison jail break also came around the time some train kidnapped victims were released. Also they knew that what they tried in Abuja they cannot succeeed in Lagos. Also note their are accounts from fellow prisonners that them Boko Haram prisoners knew they were going to be released soon and they gave reason.

This government is not serious about fighting Boko Haram as far as I am concerned. More like they want to partner with them. See the energy , talent and money they used to successfully bring bank Nnamdi Kanu and how they have continued to detain him. But when it comes to Boko Haram, no talent , no energy and no result.

Free Leah !!!
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by DOM7: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
APC foot soldiers release work don start, 2023 in sight. God save Nigeria!
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by mankan2k7(m): 1:37pm On Oct 15, 2022
Is this country not messed up already? Why double standard, why selective release of the dullard kinsmen?
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by michoim(m): 2:05pm On Oct 15, 2022
Corridon:
They are the structure APC was bragging about.
You can do better than this...
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Zeezenho: 3:38pm On Oct 15, 2022
Igbo:
I'm pleased with this development
Nnamdi Kanu must not be released or else we burn down this Zoo

This reminds me of Jesus and the two thieves.the chant then was released the thieves kill Jesus, kill Jesus. 2000 years later Jesus light is still shinning .

Mazi is a carrier of light his light can't just go off no matter how much anyone tries to off it.
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Pootle: 6:36pm On Oct 15, 2022
wey their picture so the next okada wey i go enter i go know who dey carry me,
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Gentlerespect76: 8:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Islie:
Kept incommunicado for over 13 years

Some of them were ex-combatants, others overstayed awaiting trial – CDS

News of prisoner swap with 23 Kaduna train victims fake – Prof Yusuf

https://dailytrust.com/why-fg-released-101-boko-haram-suspects-from-kirikiri

They have unleashed their story tellers. Okay; but una go hearam one day.
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by saxby(f): 8:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
They are terrorists, why release them?
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by Str8talk21: 8:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
This Jihadist of a President, Muhammed Buhari has handed Nigeria to terrorists and bandits. I am sure, he has fulfilled all he planned to do while viewing for presidency since 2007.
Simply put, president Muhammed Buhari is a, disaster that has happened to Nigeria.
And unfortunately, able bodied youths and middle age electorates are campaigning for Tinubu, another disaster waiting to happen to Nigeria
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by lagosrd: 9:17pm On Oct 15, 2022
Kogent .... Reason indeed
Re: Why FG Released 101 `Boko Haram’ Suspects From Kirikiri by uakpantuk(m): 9:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
The federal government are bigger terrorists. Haba how can you imprison them for 11 years without trial when the maximum charge for their offence if found guilty is 4 years. And most of them are innocent. Their out of court settlement after spending 11 years is even ridiculous. If these people are well to do and can afford a credible lawyer they will sue the government individually and claim damages and compensation for unlawful incarceration

We are talking about suspected terrorist

Check my link www.bayitpropertiesinvestment.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corruption And The Audacity Of Patience Goodluck - By Gbenro Olajuyigbe / Governors Who Visited Buhari Depart London For Nigeria(photos) / Pension Theft: John Yusuf To Refund N22.9b, Jailed 6 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.