Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations (15625 Views)

If You Are Studying For Examinations, Five Basic Exam Tips Would Help. / UTME 2018: JAMB Announces Rescheduled Date For Examinations / Applicants Should Study Brochure Before Applying For Examinations - JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Shedrack777: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
Great
what's great here?
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Ebubu: 6:38am On Oct 15, 2022
Mummytoo:
3 months for one semester
exams dey that 3 months o. so basically 2 months of lectures.
tests dey that 2 months of lectures o.
so basically 1 month of lectures grin
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by nedekid: 6:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Exam based on no lectures After the brain has been unoccupied with academics for a while? Guess they will have to lower standards to enable students pass.
No big deal afterall under apc jamb cut off has gone as low as 140.
Nothing apc has not destroyed. undecided
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by oladipuposadeeq(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2022
Examination bawo now. I just hope the students would be given enough time so their medulla will fall back in place
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by foxxydude: 6:41am On Oct 15, 2022
toobusy:
Is there a way any one aspiring to contest for any political office in Nigeria should be made to have all his wards,even his grandkids to school only in Nigeria and all there medical needs must only be attend to here in Nigeria,can it be made a criteria for anyone to qualify to contest for any political office, maybe they may be force to take the education and medical sectors more serious.

Magnus Abe proposed a bill similar to your write up in the house of representatives and he was almost lynched in the house grin
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Faber(m): 6:42am On Oct 15, 2022
Ebubu:
so you don’t take care of them when they are at school ? if you take care of them when they are in strike who takes care of them when they are in school ?

Go back and read what I wrote, that's why you have been failing in life, you will not understand simply statements and issues you will jump into them
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by yad2eidi: 6:44am On Oct 15, 2022
this ones sabi carry everything for head.
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Prodigy100(m): 6:44am On Oct 15, 2022
ASUU strike una complain!
ASUU resume, exam start una dey complain again!

Do you mean all through the time they spent at home they were roaming around the Streets.

They had enough time to prepare for any exam.

Please what is the essence of the smart phones they are using?

Richnero:
Examinations? These guys are crazy. How can they start setting an exam for students who have been at home for the past 8 months without doing any school work.
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by noskcid(m): 6:53am On Oct 15, 2022
The resumption is still fresh

There’s time to study for exams

Many go fail

And na there lecturers dey see their chop

Many lecturers go collected hiv this period

HIV is on the rise in southern part of nigeria

A nurse told me this.
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by OgaDeyVex: 6:54am On Oct 15, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by haslaw(m): 6:55am On Oct 15, 2022
na wa
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by haslaw(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2022
Prodigy100:

Do you mean all through the time they spent at home they were roaming around the Streets.

I can award you the medal for the DUMBEST human on the world.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Efeboyi: 7:00am On Oct 15, 2022
Uniben should better carry their own to 24th
Me no like too much stress angry angry
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Ekpekus(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2022
What is all these? Just resume, next thing exams. Have the students been taught? What about revision? Only God fit help our educational system
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 7:01am On Oct 15, 2022
I'm a UNICAL Student and I must tell you all that we are not in support at all... This is really affecting us mentally.
After eight months you just pop out with exams, that's ill.
Right now I don't know if I should wait my job and move down to calabar.
Where will I start reading?.. My brain way done block with garri cry cry
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Dhury: 7:02am On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:
Make una leave all una hook up locations, school don opened... grin grin

As for male students who ran go HK, make una come back o... grin grin

As for those of us, housing and taking care of one or two striking students, time to regain our freedom back... grin grin
can I get a virgin graduate as a WiFi material??they way females student fick for money!!!
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Abalado(f): 7:09am On Oct 15, 2022
Na school boyfriend turn now,how boyfriend don enjoy reach
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Etosha: 7:31am On Oct 15, 2022
I am waiting for their post graduate form.
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:34am On Oct 15, 2022
Danisaint112:
Federal Government knows campaign has started and this would be a major selling point for other presidential candidate hence the speed to frustrate and intimidate ASUU into giving in.

But here is the thing, I still doesn't change the fact that ASUU went to strike for 8 months. A bad and miscalculated move for APC government.

I wonder the kind of student that would vote for Tinubu's APC.

80% of students will not vote in 2023.
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Danisaint112(m): 7:40am On Oct 15, 2022
SamuelAnyawu:

80% of students will not vote in 2023.

Not like I agree with your unverified assumed stats.

But Majority of the 20% (atleast 15%) that would vote would definitely not vote him. This I know for sure.
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Ebubu: 7:40am On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:

Go back and read what I wrote, that's why you have been failing in life, you will not understand simply statements and issues you will jump into them

Go back and read what you wrote too. That’s ho you know i’ve been failing in life whereas the car alone i drive is worth to build the tent you call home.

Ignorant product of a nobody will just assume someone is a failure in life because someone quotes them. I bet the ones you sponsor outside strike are more intelligent than you and your mother.
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by REALretep(m): 7:46am On Oct 15, 2022
This is inhuman.
This is certainly not education
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Elidrisy20: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2022
But malpractice is allowed abi
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by HRMK: 8:01am On Oct 15, 2022
what of others?
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Wilson500: 8:09am On Oct 15, 2022
ASUU strike and accelerated academic calendar to compensate for lost time is why our tertiary institutions are producing half-baked graduates
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Wilson500: 8:15am On Oct 15, 2022
Prodigy100:

Oga abeg try borrow small sense from person way get
How do you expect students to have the motivation to study when they are already depressed during the strike
A person who is not psychologically sound cannot study well because he won't assimilate anything

1 Like

Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Faber(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2022
Ebubu:

Go back and read what you wrote too. That’s ho you know i’ve been failing in life whereas the car alone i drive is worth to build the tent you call home.

Ignorant product of a nobody will just assume someone is a failure in life because someone quotes them. I bet the ones you sponsor outside strike are more intelligent than you and your mother.

Poor proud Ebonyi man living in a hole in Afikpo or Ezzamgbo making noise.
The car alone you drive is worth my house. My laptop alone is worth your life...
Look at a hungry fool like you looking for way to survive making noise. I talk am, that's why you have been failing in life, fake life and oversabi. Ordinary Amazon KDP that I have a group of 400+ guys that I tutor who are making money, you just dey whine yourself.

Big boy begging someone on Nairaland to teach him ordinary Amazon KDP we have been making profits from since 2017.

I would have added you to my group free of charge, but you are a poor proud idiot, I want you to die in poverty...you dey compare yourself with me training my two kid sisters single handedly in the University, their upkeep, tuition, allowances, bills etc...

Ezi Afikpo get a life me and you no be mate. At least I don dey here for Nairaland 6yrs before you think of Knowing what's called Nairaland

Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Ebubu: 8:25am On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:

The car alone you drive is worth my house. My laptop alone is worth your life...
Look at a hungry fool like you looking for way to survive making noise. I talk am, that's why you have been failing in life, fake life and oversabi. Ordinary Amazon KDP that I have a group of 400+ guys that I tutor who are making money, you just dey whine yourself.

Big boy begging someone on Nairaland to teach him ordinary Amazon KDP we have been making profits from since 2017.
Ignorant son of a nobody who doesn’t know you are a school dropout?

You probably write the little english you know by reading up on Amazon.

That’s the best you can do. If your worthless father had any integrity in him, he would have sent you to a worthwhile center of learning to acquire an education.

Useless illiterate claiming woke!
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Ebubu: 8:27am On Oct 15, 2022
Faber:

who doesn’t know how to fetch those images from google ? upload images of your bank alerts indicating inflow of cash worth that amount you quoted in dollars then i’d believe you.

why won’t you be a liar ? you think an educated man like myself would fall for that cheap scam ? school dropout like you fool me ? dunce.
Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Faber(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2022
Ebubu:

Ignorant son of a nobody who doesn’t know you are a school dropout?

You probably write the little english you know by reading up on Amazon.

That’s the best you can do. If your worthless father had any integrity in him, he would have sent you to a worthwhile center of learning to acquire an education.

Useless illiterate claiming woke!

Poor proud gala hawker in Afikpo, I dont even write books on Amazon, just my loyalties coming in. I only do journals or note books, I no get time to dey write books with over 70 books on Amazon, what again am writing.

As a bastard you are, you need help, but let me shock you...no help will come your way. You will die a poor church rat grin grin

1 Like

Re: ASUU: UNICAL Officially Resumes Activities, Set For Examinations by Emeka71(m): 8:29am On Oct 15, 2022
Jennifer663:
Great
You sure ¿

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Steps To Beat The Admission Cut-off Of Any Nigerian University / How Much Does It Cost To Take The SAT Test In Nigeria? / A Guide For First Year Engineering Students In The University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.