Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Do You Want To Make Money With Something As Simple As A Hobby - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Want To Make Money With Something As Simple As A Hobby (221 Views)

Traveling Is My Hobby..i Want A Job That Entails Traveling. / The Selfie Challenge: Make Cool $$$$ By Taking Selfies - As Simple As That! / 5 Tips To Help You Turn Your Hobby To A Successful Full-time Job - Topwritersden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Want To Make Money With Something As Simple As A Hobby by AmazonPublisher(m): 8:23am On Oct 15, 2022
You needed to see the surprised look on my face when one of my student showed me what she made in 2 months.

And daily she would have to work for 5 months as a cashier to get same amount of money.

Here Amazon paid her 5 months salary in just 2 months for just writing and uploading books.

This is exactly how Amazon pays over N20B+ monthly to people like You and I.

All she did was get into an amazon kdp training, positioned herself and uploaded simple word documents as books to the AMAZON KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING business model..

Isn’t that great?

Do you know the beauty of this business model? You don’t really have to be a writer.

Even if you didn’t pass English language, you can still position yourself and make money with what i am about to show you.

The good thing about this business model is that you don’t have to start looking for customers all over social media or run ads.

All you do is get the same amazon training my student got.

But as easy as this business model sounds, without access to right information and knowledge, you won’t get any results at all.

Whatsapp "Amazon" to 081 6551 1632 to get you started.

Re: Do You Want To Make Money With Something As Simple As A Hobby by AmazonPublisher(m): 4:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
Are you always up at night thinking of what the future might mean for you financially?

You're want to make as much money as you can to change your lifestyle and achieve your dreams but you don't know how to go about it.

You've watched tons of videos, read lots of books but you can get any actionable idea to get you started on any business.

You're tired of being too Hardworking but little results to show

Amazon KDP is your way out. Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing makes it easy for you to make your dream earnings in dollars by just uploading simple books for FREE on Amazon.

Dollar is now N740 and it seems to keep rising. If making $100 is something you are sure you can achieve in the next 30-60days.

Whatsapp Amazon to 0 8 1 6 5 5 1 1 6 3 2 to get a free webinar on Amazon Kdp and How you can get started.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy, Company Driver At A Retail Supermarket In Osapa 70k / Male And Female Cleaners Needed!!! / A Very Talented Web Developer/wordpress Guru /investment Website E.t.c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.